First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Frank... the bumper looks great. What brand tailgate support is that?
Sponsored

G1D1UP

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I didn’t do this today… but I finished up the exterior of my Wildtrak a couple of weeks ago. Still have some touch up to do on the outside and the inside, but I love it.
The product is Monstaliner. Is similar to undercoating and a smooth to bedliner. No lore scratches on the trail! The color I chose his desert sand. They have 39 colors available online. It can be rolled or sprayed on with their Shutz gun and an air compressor at a rate of 20-100 psi. Prep work is simple, but a little un nerving. Door jams, and interior metal is prepped with sandpaper with a max grit of 320. Exterior panels are prepped with a brown or red scotch. Bright pad. All services get wiped down with MEK and a clean cloth. Allow approximately 30 minutes for the chemicals to evaporate and then begin the application process.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to DM me. This is the third vehicle I’ve done with this product, but the bronco was the only NEW vehicle I’ve ever sanded down!
Built Wild…. STAY Wild!
IMG_4441.jpeg
IMG_4440.jpeg
IMG_4439.jpeg
IMG_4415.jpeg
Man, that is a ballsy move on a $70K vehicle, but it paid off! That exterior looks very cool, Mad Max style. Very unique look. Bravo.

paleh0rse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco and others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lethal Performance, but I called to make sure they actually had them in stock before ordering. I had ordered the UCAs direct from RPG, at the time it was a 4-6 week wait. I called at 6 weeks and was told another 4-5 weeks so I cancelled and started calling around.
Do you happen to know if the same 37" setup would work with the factory SAS wheels?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

G1D1UP

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last weekend I installed new interior lighting to brighten up the cabin. Lumen8 grab handles, dome light and rear cargo light. Everything works off the dome light activation button, remote start or actual key fob entry. Great interior visibility now.

20240420_070844.jpg

20240420_054721.jpg

20240419_190228.jpg

20240419_180707.jpg

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Frank... the bumper looks great. What brand tailgate support is that?
I call it Home Run because it was so cheap. It’s a Hooke Road, got it off eBay for under 50 bucks.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last weekend I installed new interior lighting to brighten up the cabin. Lumen8 grab handles, dome light and rear cargo light. Everything works off the dome light activation button, remote start or actual key fob entry. Great interior visibility now.

20240420_070844.jpg

20240420_054721.jpg

20240419_190228.jpg

20240419_180707.jpg
Damn I wish I knew about this setup before I got the IAG one. I still haven't opened that box, I might try to return it. I'd be interested to see how it works reliability wise on the system since a lot of the other ones (ma bett etc) were sometimes finickey.

*EDIT* Looks like IAG introduced a module to make install easier and integrated. I'll keep that, since they are American made and has a warranty.

Last edited:

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, β€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240419_180707

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240419_180707

Ohhhh I like!

Sponsored

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did a quick 4hr down and back to pick up some takeoff rock rails from a guy on FB marketplace.

Before:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000001743

After:
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000001783

Super nice guy, he even included the instruction booklet that came with the steps he replaced these with to give me an idea of the mounting location.

The price of $175 made me jump, even with the drive.
Living in Northern Michigan means that most of the good marketplace listing are either in Metro Detroit or Wisconsin.

Anyway, these rock rails are in brand new condition and do a great job of cleaning up the hideous pinch weld and giving some piece of mind on the seasonal trails.

Sidenote: does anybody know of a rear bumper that closely matches the modular front bumper. The plastic one doesn't do it for me.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000001783
Do you recall if there's a non-lit version? I realize these could be installed without wiring them up, but ideally I'd like a handle that folds up like this and no light built in.

Thanks!

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, β€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

G1D1UP

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you recall if there's a non-lit version? I realize these could be installed without wiring them up, but ideally I'd like a handle that folds up like this and no light built in.

Thanks!
Sorry, they don't offer that type of grab handle without the light. These are really sturdy design though, so you are actually getting two features for the price of one. Yes, You can always decide not to wire them up.
Sponsored