First Name
Brooklynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
03/02/22 Update: They replaced MB3Z*7P238*D transfer case module today, and it seems to have solved the issue. I drove it for a while in Sport mode, which should be harder on the transfer case and places it in 4A. I tried lots of tight turns under power on dry pavement and was never able to trigger the warning again. I'll continue to test it out, but all seems well.

I’ve had my Badlands for just under a week, and have been running in 4auto the entire time as we’ve been getting a lot of snow. The snow is drying up and the roads are mostly clear and I got a “service vehicle soon “ warning and a “check 4x4” warning.

I took it into the dealer and there were no codes. I scheduled an appointment for next week to look into it, however in the meantime they are telling me that 4A is not for use on dry pavement. I thought that was the entire point of having 4A and I’m doubting his recommendation.
Thoughts?

E2DB51FF-9C44-4C8F-A586-BB26EC2AE70C.jpeg
Did you ever figure this out ? I have a wildtrack and today got the same displays on screen . My goat no longer is lighting up and I can not switch between 4h or 2h ano options work also on the power distribution display it shows nothing to any tire lmao . What is going on . I have only 15k miles on my bronco . Kinda POd to be honest.
Sponsored

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever figure this out ? I have a wildtrack and today got the same displays on screen . My goat no longer is lighting up and I can not switch between 4h or 2h ano options work also on the power distribution display it shows nothing to any tire lmao . What is going on . I have only 15k miles on my bronco . Kinda POd to be honest.
They replaced a transfer case module on mine, however, your symptoms seem very different from mine. Good luck!