Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I toy with the idea of trading for the non Sasquatch Badlands, the ideal Bronco in my mind, but that is now 20K more than my original BB (and the 2.3 can't be had with the auto on the Badlands???) so maybe a BD, which is kinda what I built it into, 10K more, even the same BB is 5K more. Guess I'll stay where I'm at, besides the idea of losing all the mods I've made to date is not appealing. Right now I'd say the Heritage is the sweet spot.
Sponsored

Wrongco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco BD SAS, 23 Mustang Mach-e GT Performance
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wildtrak lux with black painted hardtop on the way, let's see how long this one takes
and to compare to our MY2021 Wildtrak it is a $15000 higher MSRP

Alanp970

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 Door Base Sasquatch Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
I toy with the idea of trading for the non Sasquatch Badlands, the ideal Bronco in my mind, but that is now 20K more than my original BB (and the 2.3 can't be had with the auto on the Badlands???) so maybe a BD, which is kinda what I built it into, 10K more, even the same BB is 5K more. Guess I'll stay where I'm at, besides the idea of losing all the mods I've made to date is not appealing. Right now I'd say the Heritage is the sweet spot.
I totally agree. Seems like the Heritage is the king of value in the Bronco stable right now

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Picked up my 24 badlands sas beginning of March just did a build exactly the same and it’s $2k more msrp

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm, just built a 24 OBX on Ford B&P…2.7L no longer offered, and can’t get advanced 4 wheel drive W/O SAS? Price with SAS for 24 model was about same as my 23 (including my oem takeoff Wildtrack wheels/35’s and Bilstein 6122s). Feeling pretty lucky to have 2.7, Lux pkg., Bilsteins on 35’s (Toyo Open Country AT IIIs) for similar price. Front locker would be nice but can live w/o it…

Sponsored

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco hype is definitely over. My local dealer has them piling up in their lot. Looking up KBB for mine, it's $20K less than when I bought it... and it's a 2023. It is a 2-dr however. It's clear there's even less demand for them. As much as I love it, I wouldn't have bought it knowing that 9 months later, it would be $20K+ depreciated!

Victorsen

Badlands
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are power seats available as an option anymore

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
EVs like the Lightning and Mach-E boomed in sales because of $8-12K price cuts. There are trims now less expensive than the ICE counterpart or similar ICE car.
8-12k off plus 0% financing right now on Mach-E and Lighting.

• Wow
Reactions: LCW

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does Ford even make a low cost economy car anymore?
For the US, it's the Escape and the Maverick (both made in Mexico)

For Europe it's the Puma (B-segment, think Toyota Yaris size), which is generally considered to small to sell here.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So did us with OBX 2.7 just fall into the 🦄 status? 🤣
Did a build of my 23, minus 2.7, and it was right at 3k more.
Yep, my two Broncos (2021 and 2023) would be total unicorns. Both 2 door, 2.7, adv 4x4, non-sasquatch, cloth interior, tow package - one lux package and one high package.

I was just missing Rapid Red and Anti-Matter Blue from my bingo cards.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Bronco hype is definitely over. My local dealer has them piling up in their lot. Looking up KBB for mine, it's $20K less than when I bought it... and it's a 2023. It is a 2-dr however. It's clear there's even less demand for them. As much as I love it, I wouldn't have bought it knowing that 9 months later, it would be $20K+ depreciated!
Purchased my 2023 Bronco 2 door OBX 2.7 adv 4x4 with high package and tow for $40,476 (MSRP $51,270) in early May 2023, traded it in on an F-150 STX 4wd rear locker supercrew 5.0 in November 2023. Got $49k on the trade in plus a $2k coupon for a new Ford from corporate. Walked out essentially paying $37k for the F-150.

You should not have experienced 20k depreciation based on my experience, but maybe 3 months later would have been more expensive than I believe.

Even my 2021 Bronco 2 door 2.7, adv 4x4, lux and tow packages, hasn't depreciated much more than that with 95k miles (apparently it's worth about $23k less than my purchase price of $47,953).

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The problem prior to COVID was manufacturers dropping some of their economy car lines. Due to people not buying them and profit margins. People wanted bigger vehicles in particular SUVs.

I recall end of 2019 when I managed to find a new Kia Soul manual trans and buy it for 14k, some of the other economy cars I was looking at such as Fiesta were being discontinued. Does Ford even make a low cost economy car anymore?

Glad by chance I bought 3 vehicles including my price locked Bronco prior to COVID/inflation. I'm just going to ride these out for the foreseeable future.
The only car left stateside is the Mustang and a 2.3 manual isn't available. Overseas you can still get a Focus but not for long, Fiesta is already dead. Back in the States, the Maverick is the cheapest economy "car" that Ford makes and they can't keep them on the lot!

This is all cyclical though, gas goes up, everyone trades in their gas guzzlers for something smaller, it gets cheap again and they reverse course. Rinse and repeat until the next big crisis.
Sponsored