Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have different designs for the Bronco platform but I personally love how the retro side panels give the vintage look.
Change completely the visual of it.

Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille IMG_8856

Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille IMG_8856
Not sure what all dedigns you carry...
Food for thought, I prefer the straight bottoms like OP has on the very ends of the mid-body panels.
I don't care for the angled wedge ends.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our 2021 is already a family favorite for adventures here in Virginia and a head turner everywhere we go. It’s a lot more comfortable then my first pony … a red and white ‘78 with 33’s and a 351 road eater. Perfect for college, and the $0.90 per gallon and $30 lift ticket days of yester-year. Big Red took me on many an adventure - from the means streets of Fort Collins, to the powder cashes at Steamboat, and in between to the numerous ‘honey holes’ along the Cache le Poudre, the Yampa, and the Green Rivers.

So it is a two-tone paint scheme with wagon wheels for me. I had the stock wheels powder coated and body stripe added - as close as I could get to 1975 Midnight Blue, which changes as the light hits it. I was super disappointed at how the front end collapses on these 6Gs in any frontal assault. So borrowing from the Orange Crush Defense of my youth, I chose to add 300 lbs of defense to the front. It’s my Randy Gradishar. Plus, it gives me that old school spot to house the Warn EVO 10s. KC’s replaced the factory fog lamps and very soon Daylighters will complete the look. Nothing says Bronco like that KC Smile 😊.

The heritage-style grill is rattle-can gray. Tough line to tape and paint. The front camera mount is still being revised: the factory mount just stares at the winch.

I’ll be replacing the rolling stock with 285/75s when these firestones have lost their grip as well as leveling the rake. A non-factory hardtop (white with a matching blue halo) also is on the horizon.

Hang Ten 🤙
Probably one of the best executions of this retro design style yet.
Looks great!

LuisF.Recio

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what all dedigns you carry...
Food for thought, I prefer the straight bottoms like OP has on the very ends of the mid-body panels.
I don't care for the angled wedge ends.
Bronco Graphic Collection

We can do custom modifications (re-design) to our graphics as required.

Luis

WhoMe

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Our 2021 is already a family favorite for adventures here in Virginia and a head turner everywhere we go. It’s a lot more comfortable then my first pony … a red and white ‘78 with 33’s and a 351 road eater. Perfect for college, and the $0.90 per gallon and $30 lift ticket days of yester-year. Big Red took me on many an adventure - from the means streets of Fort Collins, to the powder cashes at Steamboat, and in between to the numerous ‘honey holes’ along the Cache le Poudre, the Yampa, and the Green Rivers.

So it is a two-tone paint scheme with wagon wheels for me. I had the stock wheels powder coated and body stripe added - as close as I could get to 1975 Midnight Blue, which changes as the light hits it. I was super disappointed at how the front end collapses on these 6Gs in any frontal assault. So borrowing from the Orange Crush Defense of my youth, I chose to add 300 lbs of defense to the front. It’s my Randy Gradishar. Plus, it gives me that old school spot to house the Warn EVO 10s. KC’s replaced the factory fog lamps and very soon Daylighters will complete the look. Nothing says Bronco like that KC Smile 😊.

The heritage-style grill is rattle-can gray. Tough line to tape and paint. The front camera mount is still being revised: the factory mount just stares at the winch.

I’ll be replacing the rolling stock with 285/75s when these firestones have lost their grip as well as leveling the rake. A non-factory hardtop (white with a matching blue halo) also is on the horizon.

Hang Ten 🤙
Mine looked too much like a bumble bee 🐝.
Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille 1717774322810-ew

Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille 1717774322810-ew

Sponsored

CDB

Badlands
First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hang Ten 🤙
Awesome job!

LuisF.Recio

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First time that I see the Bronco HE Race Red with the white retro panels. Look really cool. Well done.

Were they painted or is a graphic vinyl?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool, unique touches to your Bronco! Keep in mind that the front end crushes to protect occupants in a crash! :)

What are your plans for that spare tire carrier? Not to drag on your Bronco, but it's sticking out like a literal and proverbial sore thumb. :LOL:

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Rocket is that a wrap or custom paint job on the 150? i was thinking of doing the same white side to my Ruby Red 250.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ll be replacing the rolling stock with 285/75s when these firestones have lost their grip
I just put Toyo open country RT 285/75R17s on mine. I could not wait for the General grabbers to wear out. It would have taken another 4 or 5 years. Here are a couple pics so you can see how they look. I removed the crash bars but that is all. Plenty of room still. These wheels have a -18 offset where the factory steelies had a -55 (I think). They fit closely under the 3rd brakelight. I think I want to find a set of SAS fender flares.
Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille 20240603_152247
Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille 20240603_201052

Sponsored
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille IMG_1061
Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille IMG_1085

Looks great. I went with the Gen 1 (Boss style) hockey stick style stripe.

OP
OP
JackStrawfromWichita
First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6g; 2g
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just put Toyo open country RT 285/75R17s on mine. I could not wait for the General grabbers to wear out. It would have taken another 4 or 5 years. Here are a couple pics so you can see how they look. I removed the crash bars but that is all. Plenty of room still. These wheels have a -18 offset where the factory steelies had a -55 (I think). They fit closely under the 3rd brakelight. I think I want to find a set of SAS fender flares.
Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille IMG_1085
Thanks for the insight and the look. I like that size and fit. You’ve inspired me to rethink the timing.

Kevin Scarbel

Everglades
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
A Scout II paint scheme on the Bronco isn't working for me. But I'm sure some old IH retirees in Fort Wayne are flattered.
Sponsored