First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6g; 2g
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille IMG_8854
Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille IMG_8852

Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille 20240523_194434_resized
Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille 20240523_194423_resized

Our 2021 is already a family favorite for adventures here in Virginia and a head turner everywhere we go. It’s a lot more comfortable then my first pony … a red and white ‘78 with 33’s and a 351 road eater. Perfect for college, and the $0.90 per gallon and $30 lift ticket days of yester-year. Big Red took me on many an adventure - from the means streets of Fort Collins, to the powder cashes at Steamboat, and in between to the numerous ‘honey holes’ along the Cache le Poudre, the Yampa, and the Green Rivers.

So it is a two-tone paint scheme with wagon wheels for me. I had the stock wheels powder coated and body stripe added - as close as I could get to 1975 Midnight Blue, which changes as the light hits it. I was super disappointed at how the front end collapses on these 6Gs in any frontal assault. So borrowing from the Orange Crush Defense of my youth, I chose to add 300 lbs of defense to the front. It’s my Randy Gradishar. Plus, it gives me that old school spot to house the Warn EVO 10s. KC’s replaced the factory fog lamps and very soon Daylighters will complete the look. Nothing says Bronco like that KC Smile 😊.

The heritage-style grill is rattle-can gray. Tough line to tape and paint. The front camera mount is still being revised: the factory mount just stares at the winch.

I’ll be replacing the rolling stock with 285/75s when these firestones have lost their grip as well as leveling the rake. A non-factory hardtop (white with a matching blue halo) also is on the horizon.

Hang Ten 🤙
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille 20240523_194423_resized

Our 2021 is already a family favorite for adventures here in Virginia and a head turner everywhere we go. It’s a lot more comfortable then my first pony … a red and white ‘78 with 33’s and a 351 road eater. Perfect for college, and the $0.90 per gallon and $30 lift ticket days of yester-year. Big Red took me on many an adventure - from the means streets of Fort Collins, to the powder cashes at Steamboat, and in between to the numerous ‘honey holes’ along the Cache le Poudre, the Yampa, and the Green Rivers.

So it is a two-tone paint scheme with wagon wheels for me. I had the stock wheels powder coated and body stripe added - as close as I could get to 1975 Midnight Blue, which changes as the light hits it. I was super disappointed at how the front end collapses on these 6Gs in any frontal assault. So borrowing from the Orange Crush Defense of my youth, I chose to add 300 lbs of defense to the front. It’s my Randy Gradishar. Plus, it gives me that old school spot to house the Warn EVO 10s. KC’s replaced the factory fog lamps and very soon Daylighters will complete the look. Nothing says Bronco like that KC Smile 😊.

The heritage-style grill is rattle-can gray. Tough line to tape and paint. The front camera mount is still being revised: the factory mount just stares at the winch.

I’ll be replacing the rolling stock with 285/75s when these firestones have lost their grip as well as leveling the rake. A non-factory hardtop (white with a matching blue halo) also is on the horizon.

Hang Ten 🤙
Such a cool looking Bronco 🔥. Thanks so much for sharing!

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Hang Ten 🤙
Looks sweet! Could I get a closeup on your grill? I'm looking to do a similar painted surround with the darker colored inner, either painted black or left unpainted MIC black for durability.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely gorgeous.

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, well done. That is a great looking ride. And that is a hot blue.🤙

WyoTex

Outer Banks
First Name
Ahrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Hang Ten 🤙
Hey cuz!

IMG_1492.jpeg

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn that's sweet! I had considered the same graphics, but went with the heritage spear instead. Yours has me reconsidering. Well done sir!

Sponsored
OP
OP
JackStrawfromWichita
First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6g; 2g
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks sweet! Could I get a closeup on your grill? I'm looking to do a similar painted surround with the darker colored inner, either painted black or left unpainted MIC black for durability.
Here is a close up of the grill. It will definitely need a touch up and clear film protection would be nice. Paint chips.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille IMG_3372
Ford Bronco Throwback Edition: Two-Tone Paint & Stripes, Powder Coated Wheels, Heritage Style Grille IMG_3372

Hang Ten 🤙
looks great ...i am not 100% onthe wheels or maybe its the tire maybe raised white letters or moon center caps hmmm ahh i more aggressive tire maybe ...anyway we all have our likes huh
ride on brother

IMG_2685.jpg