Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Gray and Eruption Green are the most common here.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If your top choices are EG or CG, I'd go with EG, but that's because I like actual colors. In near Charlotte, and all I see are CG, Cactus, A51, and Black. I've seen silver maybe twice, HPR less than 5 times (not counting mine).
Similar in my area. Carb, Cactus, Black, A51 are the top I've seen. It's generally a sea of monochrome in parking lots for most vehicles. Only color I haven't seen yet on a live Bronco is the Cyber Orange.

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like carbonized gray is more common than one would think. It just blends into regular traffic more than the rest.

The most common around us is Area51 and Azure Blue, followed by cactus gray and black.

The LEAST common ones are the reds, with Race Red being at the bottom of the list.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Similar in my area. Carb, Cactus, Black, A51 are the top I've seen. It's generally a sea of monochrome in parking lots for most vehicles. Only color I haven't seen yet on a live Bronco is the Cyber Orange.
Yeah, I see 1 CO a few times a week, but it's the same guy. I think other than him, I've only seen 1 other. I really thought I'd see a lot of CO, but I guess there's a reason why they only made it one year....

Sponsored

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in a tiny town in Texas (less than 200 people) and there are quite a few Broncos here, mostly different colors. Oxford White Wildtrak, HPR Wildtrak, A51 Big Bend, A51 Black Diamond, AMB Badlands, my Cyber Orange, and someone just got a Raptor that's fully wrapped in a metallic silverish-blue color.

I think the most rare colors around me are Race Red and Velocity Blue. I've seen maybe one of each. Carbonized Gray and Iconic Silver are probably next on the list.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most common I see in central CA: Area 51 by far, and now it’s popping up on F series too. A lot of Cactus Gray. I’ve only seen 1 HPR and Cyber Orange. All the other colors are just a handful here and there.

Broncos are still a relatively rare sighting here though - vastly more Wranglers, Tacomas, and Subarus.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like anything grey, silver, or blue - This combination includes A51 and Cactus Grey as it's a blend of them - is pretty popular here for Bronco colours.

I'm quite surprised how few Oxford White Bronco's I see on the road (which is what I went with).

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most common I see in central CA: Area 51 by far, and now it’s popping up on F series too. A lot of Cactus Gray. I’ve only seen 1 HPR and Cyber Orange. All the other colors are just a handful here and there.

Broncos are still a relatively rare sighting here though - vastly more Wranglers, Tacomas, and Subarus.
Yes East Knoxville is literally JEEPS all over. I love seeing the white headlights of a Bronco coming down the road though.

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 1714488461796-yr

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in a tiny town in Texas (less than 200 people) and there are quite a few Broncos here, mostly different colors. Oxford White Wildtrak, HPR Wildtrak, A51 Big Bend, A51 Black Diamond, AMB Badlands, my Cyber Orange, and someone just got a Raptor that's fully wrapped in a metallic silverish-blue color.

I think the most rare colors around me are Race Red and Velocity Blue. I've seen maybe one of each. Carbonized Gray and Iconic Silver are probably next on the list.
Race Red wasnt my first choice... But having only seen maybe 4 or 5 others in the Arkansas/Missouri/kansas/oklahoma areas, It has really grown on me.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wrapped my whole 2D CG in matte stealth ppf and then added some matte black wrap for accents. I initially did it to protect the paint from pinstripes and rock chips, but it's more gratifying as I see more and more CG Broncos rolling around.
Here in SoCal, I see mostly AMB OW and IS. I see a handful of VB and HPR/RR at meets, but the CO is probably the most rare of the colors I see, probably because they blend in with the school buses in the area.
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 20240308_055022
Sponsored