OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are several Carbonized Gray Broncos in my area. IMO this color blends in nicely with the MIC hardtop. I prefer to drive around without it though.

1714511692302-mt.jpg
Hell you guys are not making it easier for me with these pics, they are gorgeous machines, I remember when they first released photos of the sasquatch 2 doors, I was in the market for a tesla model Y, I immediately changed my mind, I emphasized how this vehicle spoke to my soul lol.

What are those wheels btw.
Sponsored

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
most I see are the ugly (sorry) grays…EG (wife’s fav) & VB (my fav) stand out when I do see one…best color imho is HPR but no sure I have seen one in person and would not pay the extra for it…ended up with RR because that is what was on the lot and do like it. Probably easier to match when I mess it up too…
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 IMG_3054

wizardoforange

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in the market for a 2 door Badsquatch and I'm really really reeaaallly torn between Eruption Green and Carbonized Gray. Like it's preventing me from even making a purchase right now. But It just got me thinking the other day, here in Knoxville I see regularly Area 51 and Cactus Gray, by far the most common colors I see, followed by Velocity Blue and then Eruption Green. I told myself I've actually never seen a Black 2 door or a Carbonized Gray 2 door. Just getting ideas of other places in the country, what are the most common colors you see.
I'm a fellow East Tennessean and Knoxvillian - I'm among those cactus grey ones you're seeing. I like the way cactus grey appears to change color in different lighting, and it goes very well with Tennessee orange. It's too bad that Ford's cyber orange was not close enough.
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 tempImageRAtej1

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The red ones stand out the most. I think I've seen every color except anti matter blue. Area 51 is the most prominent color, I know of 1 white Bronco, I see a good number of black units as well. I see more and more iconic silver lately.

I have the iconic silver because I wanted a strong contract between trim, and body, but white wasn't going to happen.

I kinda wish I had picked a color so I could do a partial exterior Heritage swap out from time to time with white rims, and a white MIC top as a spare.

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
lol I went through this, at first I was dead set on velocity blue started seeing them everywhere so when I put my order in I went with eruption green now I see eruption green around damn it lol. I have not seen any carbonized gray broncos but my f250 is carbonized gray and I see quite a few of pickups in carbonized

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see Carbonized Gray every day, it's right in my driveway every morning.

IMG_20220910_181155 (1).jpg

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in the market for a 2 door Badsquatch and I'm really really reeaaallly torn between Eruption Green and Carbonized Gray. Like it's preventing me from even making a purchase right now. But It just got me thinking the other day, here in Knoxville I see regularly Area 51 and Cactus Gray, by far the most common colors I see, followed by Velocity Blue and then Eruption Green. I told myself I've actually never seen a Black 2 door or a Carbonized Gray 2 door. Just getting ideas of other places in the country, what are the most common colors you see.
I was in a similar situation as I also was torn between Carbonized Gray & EG because I prefer a metallic finish vs. a flat color. Living along the NE coast I see many A51, Cactus Gray, VB, and Red. Lately have spotted a few HE's in yellow, Red and AGM. These look really sharp!
For my final color selection I also considered my trim, its interior colors, and exterior accent colors. For example my interior has blue accent pieces and blue stitching in the black/tan seats seat. The exterior has black gloss accent pieces, black wheels and a grey MIC. I really liked AMB, it wasn't an option and personally wished for a Brittany Blue...then AGM was introduced for MY 2023. Since my Bronco had yet been scheduled for production, I changed my color selection from Carbonized Gray to AGM. Very happy with decision as the entire color schema flows.
Choose whichever color you like and own it! Knowing the Bronco is an unbelievable machine. You can't go wrong with any color selection and the options to add/modify/accent are unlimited. Have fun with your Bronco!

Sponsored

UniBronc

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F550, 12 F550, 13 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting, there are 3 black base-sas in town. Another velocity blue I see a lot which I woulda picked that now.

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Even breakdown of colors in EMA except for both reds. And still about 30-1 jeeps/broncos around here so I don’t see a bronco every day. There’s a HPR on the lot at my dealer and if I had it to do over (iconic silver) that’s what I would get.

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rims are Raceline Compass 956BS. They're significantly lighter than the Sas wheels.
I thought so. I had the same wheels on my bronco sport but without the silver trim. I ended up switching out with some methods due to the matte vs satin finish. But those look so much better then they did on my sport !

OP
OP

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a fellow East Tennessean and Knoxvillian - I'm among those cactus grey ones you're seeing. I like the way cactus grey appears to change color in different lighting, and it goes very well with Tennessee orange. It's too bad that Ford's cyber orange was not close enough.
Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 IMG_20220910_181155 (1)
Hey fellow knoxvillian. Yes the cyber orange wasn't quite up to the UT orange. They'd be all over if it were. I have a co worker who drives a jacked up area 51. Another reason I cannot commit to that color. But it does look great I can't deny that

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually have an iconic silver sport, and yeah I will say I don't ever see any iconic silver big broncos or little broncos. But I love our sport.

Ford Bronco The Most Common Bronco Colors You See? 🎨 IMG_20220910_181155 (1)
THat's the best looking bronco II sport Ive seen yet! never seen in that color and rack and wheels pulls it altogether nicely.
Sponsored