First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone had any luck selling their OEM wheels and tires after you’ve done a glow up in your ride?. :)

I have mine listed on Marketplace with zero action.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone had any luck selling their OEM wheels and tires after you’ve done a glow up in your ride?. :)

Post 'em up here on the forum

Balt

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands SAS / 2017 Lincoln Nautilus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yeah I'm having the same issue surprisingly. I thought these would go pretty quick but they've been on the marketplace for a month. The price I'm asking is reasonable for five wheels and tires that are practically brand new. Is 2500 too much to ask?

Sponsored
OP
OP
cmbyrd77

cmbyrd77

Wildtrak
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah I'm having the same issue surprisingly. I thought these would go pretty quick but they've been on the marketplace for a month. The price I'm asking is reasonable for five wheels and tires that are practically brand new. Is 2500 too much to ask?
I had mine at $1000 and after reading these comments, I think I’m overpriced.

WildtrakBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

many times when you compare that cost to what aftermarket options are available, it doesn't make the OEM stuff worth it. The flip side to that is, it's extremely expensive to get new OEM stuff from the dealer.

Sometimes it's a waiting game and when the right person comes by, it's a quick deal.

Balt

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I agree but I'm in no rush to sell them. I will wait for the right buyer to come by. Perhaps the strike will have an effect on these parts.

Balt

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had mine at $1000 and after reading these comments, I think I’m overpriced.
Wow $1,000?? The tires alone are worth more than that.. Someone got a really good deal! It also depends on where you live I suppose, I'm in the Houston area lots of potential buyers. If you're in a rural part of the country then maybe more difficult with less potential buyers.

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm assuming you have a Wildtrak so those should sell the first day at $1000. Weird you're not getting bites, that's a killer price.

Sponsored

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sold my new Badlands SAS wheels (but not the OEM tires) for $650 a couple of months ago. Probably took a few weeks from posting in the forum to sale, and didn’t get many inquiries. I probably could have sold for closer to 800 or 900 if I was more patient, but wanted to get rid of them. I’m in SoCal.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going price on CL/FBM here is around $1400-1600. Wildtrack will normally pull a slight premium over regular SAS wheels since folks like the black trim rings a bit better.

Emd

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I paid $2k for wildtrack wheels and tires from a zero mile take off. All 5 with sensors. Sold my outer banks wheels and tires for $500 just so I didn’t have them sitting in my way for months trying to get a few more bucks out of them. Wheels I bought were listed for 2 or 3 days and mine sold in 5 minutes to one of the guys swapping the wheels out at the dealership.

Gypsy RN

Black Diamond
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve wanted some wild track wheels. Just don’t want the OEM tires. I like my 35” KO2s.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I agree but I'm in no rush to sell them. I will wait for the right buyer to come by. Perhaps the strike will have an effect on these parts.
I'm still waiting for the right buyer for my 2009 take-offs......

Seriously though, I'm in the market but they need to be SAS wheels. Found rims only that I'm picking up this weekend but if I can find a nearly new set of SAS tire/wheels I'm all over them. A set just sold in Colardo for $700, I was just a day late seeing the post, darn it.
Sponsored