Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sold 4 Raptor wheels and tires with 200 miles on them for $1200. Just wanted them gone.
Tomorrow I'll be posting my Sas wheels with black rings and tires with 10K miles on them plus an extra set of rings for $1200. The rings alone go for $600. I just want them gone.
Depends on how bad you want them gone.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I'm having the same issue surprisingly. I thought these would go pretty quick but they've been on the marketplace for a month. The price I'm asking is reasonable for five wheels and tires that are practically brand new. Is 2500 too much to ask?
When pricing your takeoffs, you have to consider what others are asking. Big mistake is to value what you have as to what it costs retail. Also, you have to consider the target market.
My dealership has had a set of 5 new takeoffs (tires and rims) from an OBX sitting in the lobby for $1199 for almost a year. I offered them a grand, thinking it would be cheaper than the cost of a set of new Bridgestones plus the mounting, balancing, etc. when the time comes. They said no dice. I'm at 30k miles and plenty of wear left, so in no hurry. I have heard of a lot of people getting tires, rims, or both real cheap. There are deals to be had evidently.
I'll keep you in mind if/when I upgrade my wheels/tires. My OBX that I took delivery in May has only 700 miles.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I'm having the same issue surprisingly. I thought these would go pretty quick but they've been on the marketplace for a month. The price I'm asking is reasonable for five wheels and tires that are practically brand new. Is 2500 too much to ask?
it's too much

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I pulled my sas wheels and tires after 11 miles,absolutly brand new pokies on tire ,dealer slimy stuff on tires perfect.
Put them for sale because I went the method way.
Listed the set of 5 for 2500.00 got some bites but alot of lowballing,low-lying, guy came to get them and saw how awesome the methods looked and said shoot I want thosešŸ™ˆ
Ford Bronco Selling OEM wheels and tires? 20220602_173456

RADRide

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is an interesting thread! It's crazy how the market is so different based on where you are at. I live in Minnesota and not many people sell their Bronco take offs on Craigslist.

I searched high and low for 2 months for a pair of Badlands take offs when I was looking to upgrade my tires to KO2s. I could not for the life of me find any. When I browsed today there is a set in excellent condition for $1,500. I would've jumped on that in a heartbeat if they were available when I was looking.

I ended up buying new KO2s and had them mounted to my BB rims and sold my Duelers with 8K on them to a used tire shop for $50 a tire.. I just couldn't stand the look of the BB rims and I wanted BD or BL rims. I ended up using my wife's FB account and found BD rims for $400 that were for sale for months. I offered $300 and had them on my Bronco in less than 24 hours.

Then I tried to GIVE AWAY my BB rims on this forum for about a month and not a single person was interested. So I gave them away on Craigslist. In my area there are people with BB take offs rim & tires together for $600-$800 for months....they just are not going to get that. Could they in another state? Maybe, but not here in MN right now. If you didn't mind Bridgestone Duelers you could get a hell of a deal on them.

To summarize, markets on this stuff is really interesting.
@Tdub0527 have a big bend and just scooped up some BD rims, did u see a big hit to the mpg or notice a difference in handling with the KO2 and Steelies?

Sponsored

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2024 Rivian R1S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Tdub0527 have a big bend and just scooped up some BD rims, did u see a big hit to the mpg or notice a difference in handling with the KO2 and Steelies?
I did see a 1-2 mpg hit when I put the tires on but didnā€™t notice any difference with the BD rims. Nothing worth noting in the handling. I thought they ran better in the snow though!

OP
OP
cmbyrd77

cmbyrd77

Wildtrak
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow $1,000?? The tires alone are worth more than that.. Someone got a really good deal! It also depends on where you live I suppose, I'm in the Houston area lots of potential buyers. If you're in a rural part of the country then maybe more difficult with less potential buyers.
Still have mine listed for $1000 with zero bites!

Balt

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands SAS / 2017 Lincoln Nautilus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still have mine listed for $1000 with zero bites!
Where are you located? I've gotten an offer for 1500 for the set of five so far. I got another person interested that lives really close to me I might be able to get more. I will update here with the final price is. They've been for sale for a month and a half.

OP
OP
cmbyrd77

cmbyrd77

Wildtrak
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where are you located? I've gotten an offer for 1500 for the set of five so far. I got another person interested that lives really close to me I might be able to get more. I will update here with the final price is. They've been for sale for a month and a half.
Iā€™m in Orlando.

Balt

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands SAS / 2017 Lincoln Nautilus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m in Orlando.
So far I've gotten the most bites from craigslist. Facebook marketplace is a waste of money and offer up is a terrible application. I don't think you should have any issues being in Orlando, I'm thinking your ad is not being seen by many.
Sponsored