Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21'+ 22" Broncos, Lexus GX470, Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Metal-tech 4x4 22' Badlands, 7spd 2.3ltr, 2" Radflo lift and 37 ATs Fresh off the Rubicon at the Tahoma rally lot just outside of Lake Tahoe CA. We have a full video coming as well that will be on our YouTube Channel. Aside from our armor and the lift/tires, the truck is all stock.

Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3673 2

Just over a week ago, we got off the end of the Rubicon trail. In my 23 years of designing and building offroad parts (21 years only for Toyota/Lexus), and I am not sure how many times I have run the Con, this is the first time I have driven the same truck, the 680/700 miles each way AND across the main Rubicon trail front to back. It did amazing.

This was the 35th Toyota Landcruiser Association "Rubithon" event, and I brought a Ford Bronco. Ok, I also guided in 4 well-built FJ40 Landcruisers, a mix from Oregon and New Mexico. The event was to be in June, but three weeks before the event in May, the trail still had 12' of snow at the Tahoma exit side. The run was punted to the first week in September.

Typical pre any major event: most of us were still wrenching on our junk right up to the time we left. I was no different, pushing to have three new prototype parts on the truck for the run. (its the Rubicon, one of the best proving grounds out there) This resulted in 26 hours in the shop almost straight. However, at the 12hr point, a 2-hour go home/eat/shower and back was taken. Still, 4:30 AM Sunday to 6:30 AM Monday the next day hurt. Fortunately, my oldest son was my co-pilot and drove the 11 hrs down on Monday. I also made a mental note to not do that again! I did stuff like that all the time when I first started Metal-tech 4x4 with $300 in my garage 24 years ago. I am NOT the same age as I was then!!

Sept. 4th Monday
Drive 670 miles to NorCal. Pushing hard to get to the inlaws in time for dinner. Oldest son Ryan did it all why Dad was incoherent most of the drive down. We towed down a 10' enclosed aluminum trailer with most of our gear and to use as a storage unit for the top and doors as we ran the trail. The little 2.3ltr did fine with the 7sp as we could rap it up to tow. However, she was thirsty and even with my son who prides himself it always beating Dad in gas mileage (I just drive to get to point B) it still did only about 12.5 MPG. Resulted in an extra fuel stop. Oh ya. Somewhere around Medford OR the AC cut out. Next fuel stop upon inspection, at 5300 miles on the clock the little 4cl ate its AC belt. Odd, but fortunately, it only drives the AC so I educated my son how it was done back in the day... roll down the windows. It was only 84* max so we lived.

Sept 5th Tuesday
Picked up our runs "event box" registration doc's and event packets for our guys on our run. The TLCA ended up making our run official since I have led runs in the past years. Our guys when registering also put "The Metal-tech 4x4 Wednesday run" as the run they were doing. The nice thing is everyone got their registration stuff at the trailhead and I had to do their tech inspections before going in. All good stuff.

My son and I met up with the other trucks on our run on the way up to Loon Lake Campground. All Toyota FJ40s on trailers with tow rigs. Met up with our New Mexico Friends at the Loon Lake Campground. The guys dropped the crawlers from the trailers and set basic camp up for the night. We pulled the full soft top off the truck and all the main doors. Exchanging them for camping gear/tools/portable welding gear in the trailer. Being the only truck in our group that could both drive the HW and the trial, we then left Loon lake with all the tow rigs. We did the 2.5hr each way run to the backside of the trail to the Tahoma parking lot just down from Lake Tahoe. The tow rigs all parked for the week and we chained up our little 10x6 trailer to one of them. The Bronco now loaded with the whole crew made the run through South Lake Tahoe, grappling pizzas for camp, then back down and up to Loon Lake. It was hitting 65* and most were in shorts and T-shirts. Heated seats and steering wheel I was just fine. Fortunately from my HS/college days of driving an FJ40 with a soft top, I always keep an extra jacket and blankets in the truck. The guys in the back appreciated that!

Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_B73705FB0991-1

Sept 6th, Wednesday

Our trail time was 9 AM after two other runs went in at the spillway trailhead just off Loon Lake. Two of the guys with us had never run the trail before so lots of photos and the "oh I guess I better air down now" moment. We ran our 37's BFG ATs that came on our Raptor. The plan was to run the 37's Falken MTs we had on the 22' but swapped to the 23' Raptor when that beast showed up 2 months ago. However, at 4:30 AM Monday morning, when I went to swap the mounted tires, I discovered the Raptor Yes with 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern is the same pattern as the Badlands, the studs are not the same. (EDIT: @BigMeatsBronco pointed out where both Braptor and Bronco have 6 lugs, the radius is actually 135mm Bronco vs 139.7mm Raptor ) The non-Raptor Broncos have 12mm wheel studs, but the Braptor has 14mm. Of course. Ford engineers on everything about the Braptor "these go to eleven" . So we ran the perfectly unscratched, now "trail marked" ICON rims with the ATs on the trail. I dropped them down to 15psi they did great. In the AM they were 12/13 PSI and by the afternoon 15 perfect squish yet no concerns on losing a bead.

"Aligator Pit" just past what used to be "gate keeper"
Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3519

FJ40 - Josh's build with a hard top integrated to the roll cage. Different, but it worked!

Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3527 2

We hit Buck Island Lake at about 4PM. Set up camp and started minor repairs from the day. The Bronco was solid with no issues. All the proto armor was doing their jobs well, the truck just moved forward. As the day wrapped up I started to admit for the first time ever. The forward-facing camera is actually very nice to have. For years I have had the old dog mind set of "just learn to look ahead and read the trail". But as the trail leader trying to keep the column moving, stopping and self-spotting is slow. The huge screen on the dash just showed me what was in front of me on brake overs rounding corners etc. It actually works very well.

Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3642

Sept 7th, Thursday

Up and packed. Few more trail fixes on small things for the guys. I kept my mouth shut about the Bronco not having any issues since any moment it very well could be me! The run to Rubicon Springs went well. One of the 40s lost a shock mount, we just pulled the shock and welded it back on in camp the next day.

Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3544

Yup those are Tiwinkies in the tote. My Deitition wife was not with my son and I so left unsupervised getting food it was bound to happen.
Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3546

Mid-Old Sluice: The red FJ40 is our poster child on our website all these years.

Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3589

Our rear swing-out bumper did great on the run. It protected the frame and body from any hits, and carried our full-size 37's spare and 11 gallons of drinking water. We did use the CNC machined soft shackle pull points a few times to help pop a 40 up some spots the longer wheelbase of the Bronco just climbed. I will take powder coat hits all day long vrs leaving bits of the steel from the Bronco on the trail!

Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3562

Proto-type new aggressive sliders: The soon-to-be-released "Sidewinder" sliders from Metal-tech 4x4. We already make an extremely strong frame-mounted "Step slider" flat deck but an actual frame-mounted slider for hard use. However, have been asked if we can make a "boat-sided" or angled-up slider for more aggressive use. Using our trademarked (U.S. Trademark Registration No. 4,010,850) two-stage rub rail design, we came up with a whole new frame mount slider for the Broncos. We figured out a 25* angle was the best performance. With 3 legs to the frame per side with no drilling 100% bolt-on. It also works with almost all skid plates on the market, including our new skid plate system. They worked flawlessly, just wide enough to protect the body radius but not too wide to be pontoons aka. rock hooks. The rear kick-out pushed the back of the truck away from obstacles, and the quarter panels came off the trail without a scratch.
More on the Sidewinders to come. (Yes for 2D too)
Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3580

Proto-Skids. Full skid plate system from the A-arms back. They did outstanding, and we have a video coming up doing a walk around under the truck showing how they look directly after five days on the Rubicon. Also not seen is our proto-frame reinforcement for the soon-to-be-released winch mount. We also used the soft shackle points on the winch mount to help dead pull a Jeep back when they reset a broken link. SO nice using soft shackles.

NOTE: Notice the STOCK tie rods and steering rack. Yes, I carried spare tie rods. Never needed them even with the 37s on a double-locked truck in huge rocks. I get tired of hearing from others "So how are the steering issues with the Bronco?" Tie Rods are a "fuse" and very easy to change with minimal effort. Back in 06' Toyota FJ Cruisers had the same issues. Guys also quickly went bulletproofing the stock rods, only to discover the racks can't take it over time. Broncos are no different. Remember, you never eliminate the brake, only move it. Decide where you want it to be. Ford, like Toyota, put it in the easiest-to-change part for the steering system, the Tie Rod. Spares and three tools.

Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3583

We arrived in Rubicon Springs mid-afternoon on Thursday. Grabbed my favorite camp spot (in the trees) and set up.

We spent the next few days in the Springs with lots of great friends from all over the US. This was the Toyota Landcruiser Association's 35th event on the Rubicon. Trucks came as far as Vergina. Surprisingly I did not get any guff from anyone for showing up with a 2022 Bronco at a Toyota event! During the big dinner/Raffle on Saturday, I was also honored to be one of 4 people inducted into the TLCA Hall of Fame this year for my work over the past 23 years. I am very humbled by this as there are some very amazing people in there. My little company that started in my garage years ago did go 21 years, just Toyota and Lexus. However, 7+ years ago, when Ford announced what they were making with the new Bronco, I knew it was time to branch out. After running our Badlands across arguably one of the toughest trails in North America with zero issues, ALL STOCK minus a lift, 37;s, and proper armor, I know I made the right choice. The Broncos are solid amazing trucks.

Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3713 2

Sept. 10th, Sunday
We rolled out 7 Am up Cadillac Hill. The Toyota Hi-Lo's (a local club) ran the hill to keep everyone moving on the toughest spots. The Bronco as usual got lots of looks, then comments on how well it walked up the obstacles with minimal effort.

Stopped to help a Jeep that ripped a rear upper control arm from its frame. Busted out the portable welder and gear. We had him welded up and ready to finish the trail in about an hour. (Video coming)

Top of Cadillac lookout, the required group shot. An IFS Bronco among solid axle front-end built crawlers.

Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3647

Nice 5th Gen on 40s going in from the Tahoma side.

Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3669

We one shotted it back home the 670 miles Sunday, still with no AC. However, around Oregon in the evening, it was nice and cool. Home by 1:30 AM Monday the 11th. Just in time to be in the shop by 8:15 AM that morning to start digging out from being off the grid for a full week.

Great run. It was nice to spend a full week with my son before he went back to college. Its bittersweet as, during the summer he is one of our best tech support and customer service guys at the shop. His middle brother covered phones remotely for us that week to take some pressure off our staff with two of us out. My youngest son is just now going off the college too, so we also loose a great shop tech! Yes, Metal-tech 4x4 is very much a family-run company. The Bronco still sitting from getting back as it was coming off the trail. We do have quite a bit of video we shot and will have that coming out as it's edited.

Still one of the best trails out there! Thank you Rubicon!
Sponsored

Last edited:

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great write up, thanks for posting!

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have found the front camera to be invaluable in Moab. I'm looking at it all the time to find my lines now. I won't buy another Bronco without it.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Metal-tech 4x4 22' Badlands, 7spd 2.3ltr, 2" Radflo lift and 37 ATs Fresh off the Rubicon at the Tahoma rally lot just outside of Lake Tahoe CA. We have a full video coming as well that will be on our YouTube Channel. Aside from our armor and the lift/tires, the truck is all stock.

Ford Bronco Rubicon Trail in the Metal-tech 4x4 2022 Badlands : Photos + Prototype Parts IMG_3669

Just over a week ago, we got off the end of the Rubicon trail. In my 23 years of designing and building offroad parts (21 years only for Toyota/Lexus), and I am not sure how many times I have run the Con, this is the first time I have driven the same truck, the 680/700 miles each way AND across the main Rubicon trail front to back. It did amazing.

This was the 35th Toyota Landcruiser Association "Rubithon" event, and I brought a Ford Bronco. Ok, I also guided in 4 well-built FJ40 Landcruisers, a mix from Oregon and New Mexico. The event was to be in June, but three weeks before the event in May, the trail still had 12' of snow at the Tahoma exit side. The run was punted to the first week in September.

Typical pre any major event: most of us were still wrenching on our junk right up to the time we left. I was no different, pushing to have three new prototype parts on the truck for the run. (its the Rubicon, one of the best proving grounds out there) This resulted in 26 hours in the shop almost straight. However, at the 12hr point, a 2-hour go home/eat/shower and back was taken. Still, 4:30 AM Sunday to 6:30 AM Monday the next day hurt. Fortunately, my oldest son was my co-pilot and drove the 11 hrs down on Monday. I also made a mental note to not do that again! I did stuff like that all the time when I first started Metal-tech 4x4 with $300 in my garage 24 years ago. I am NOT the same age as I was then!!

Sept. 4th Monday
Drive 670 miles to NorCal. Pushing hard to get to the inlaws in time for dinner. Oldest son Ryan did it all why Dad was incoherent most of the drive down. We towed down a 10' enclosed aluminum trailer with most of our gear and to use as a storage unit for the top and doors as we ran the trail. The little 2.3ltr did fine with the 7sp as we could rap it up to tow. However, she was thirsty and even with my son who prides himself it always beating Dad in gas mileage (I just drive to get to point B) it still did only about 12.5 MPG. Resulted in an extra fuel stop. Oh ya. Somewhere around Medford OR the AC cut out. Next fuel stop upon inspection, at 5300 miles on the clock the little 4cl ate its AC belt. Odd, but fortunately, it only drives the AC so I educated my son how it was done back in the day... roll down the windows. It was only 84* max so we lived.

Sept 5th Tuesday
Picked up our runs "event box" registration doc's and event packets for our guys on our run. The TLCA ended up making our run official since I have led runs in the past years. Our guys when registering also put "The Metal-tech 4x4 Wednesday run" as the run they were doing. The nice thing is everyone got their registration stuff at the trailhead and I had to do their tech inspections before going in. All good stuff.

My son and I met up with the other trucks on our run on the way up to Loon Lake Campground. All Toyota FJ40s on trailers with tow rigs. Met up with our New Mexico Friends at the Loon Lake Campground. The guys dropped the crawlers from the trailers and set basic camp up for the night. We pulled the full soft top off the truck and all the main doors. Exchanging them for camping gear/tools/portable welding gear in the trailer. Being the only truck in our group that could both drive the HW and the trial, we then left Loon lake with all the tow rigs. We did the 2.5hr each way run to the backside of the trail to the Tahoma parking lot just down from Lake Tahoe. The tow rigs all parked for the week and we chained up our little 10x6 trailer to one of them. The Bronco now loaded with the whole crew made the run through South Lake Tahoe, grappling pizzas for camp, then back down and up to Loon Lake. It was hitting 65* and most were in shorts and T-shirts. Heated seats and steering wheel I was just fine. Fortunately from my HS/college days of driving an FJ40 with a soft top, I always keep an extra jacket and blankets in the truck. The guys in the back appreciated that!

Sept 6th, Wednesday

Our trail time was 9 AM after two other runs went in at the spillway trailhead just off Loon Lake. Two of the guys with us had never run the trail before so lots of photos and the "oh I guess I better air down now" moment. We ran our 37's BFG ATs that came on our Raptor. The plan was to run the 37's Falken MTs we had on the 22' but swapped to the 23' Raptor when that beast showed up 2 months ago. However, at 4:30 AM Monday morning, when I went to swap the mounted tires, I discovered the Raptor Yes with 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern is the same pattern as the Badlands, the studs are not the same. The non-Raptor Broncos have 14mm wheel studs, but the Braptor has 16mm. Of course. Ford engineers on everything about the Braptor "these go to eleven" . So we ran the perfectly unscratched, now "trail marked" ICON rims with the ATs on the trail. I dropped them down to 15psi they did great. In the AM they were 12/13 PSI and by the afternoon 15 perfect squish yet no concerns on losing a bead.

"Aligator Pit" just past what used to be "gate keeper"

FJ40 - Josh's build with a hard top integrated to the roll cage. Different, but it worked!

We hit Buck Island Lake at about 4PM. Set up camp and started minor repairs from the day. The Bronco was solid with no issues. All the proto armor was doing their jobs well, the truck just moved forward. As the day wrapped up I started to admit for the first time ever. The forward-facing camera is actually very nice to have. For years I have had the old dog mind set of "just learn to look ahead and read the trail". But as the trail leader trying to keep the column moving, stopping and self-spotting is slow. The huge screen on the dash just showed me what was in front of me on brake overs rounding corners etc. It actually works very well.

Sept 7th, Thursday

Up and packed. Few more trail fixes on small things for the guys. I kept my mouth shut about the Bronco not having any issues since any moment it very well could be me! The run to Rubicon Springs went well. One of the 40s lost a shock mount, we just pulled the shock and welded it back on in camp the next day.

Yup those are Tiwinkies in the tote. My Deitition wife was not with my son and I so left unsupervised getting food it was bound to happen.

Mid-Old Sluice: The red FJ40 is our poster child on our website all these years.

Our rear swing-out bumper did great on the run. It protected the frame and body from any hits, and carried our full-size 37's spare and 11 gallons of drinking water. We did use the CNC machined soft shackle pull points a few times to help pop a 40 up some spots the longer wheelbase of the Bronco just climbed. I will take powder coat hits all day long vrs leaving bits of the steel from the Bronco on the trail!

Proto-type new aggressive sliders: The soon-to-be-released "Sidewinder" sliders from Metal-tech 4x4. We already make an extremely strong frame-mounted "Step slider" flat deck but an actual frame-mounted slider for hard use. However, have been asked if we can make a "boat-sided" or angled-up slider for more aggressive use. Using our trademarked (U.S. Trademark Registration No. 4,010,850) two-stage rub rail design, we came up with a whole new frame mount slider for the Broncos. We figured out a 25* angle was the best performance. With 3 legs to the frame per side with no drilling 100% bolt-on. It also works with almost all skid plates on the market, including our new skid plate system. They worked flawlessly, just wide enough to protect the body radius but not too wide to be pontoons aka. rock hooks. The rear kick-out pushed the back of the truck away from obstacles, and the quarter panels came off the trail without a scratch.
More on the Sidewinders to come. (Yes for 2D too)

Proto-Skids. Full skid plate system from the A-arms back. They did outstanding, and we have a video coming up doing a walk around under the truck showing how they look directly after five days on the Rubicon. Also not seen is our proto-frame reinforcement for the soon-to-be-released winch mount. We also used the soft shackle points on the winch mount to help dead pull a Jeep back when they reset a broken link. SO nice using soft shackles.

NOTE: Notice the STOCK tie rods and steering rack. Yes, I carried spare tie rods. Never needed them even with the 37s on a double-locked truck in huge rocks. I get tired of hearing from others "So how are the steering issues with the Bronco?" Tie Rods are a "fuse" and very easy to change with minimal effort. Back in 06' Toyota FJ Cruisers had the same issues. Guys also quickly went bulletproofing the stock rods, only to discover the racks can't take it over time. Broncos are no different. Remember, you never eliminate the brake, only move it. Decide where you want it to be. Ford, like Toyota, put it in the easiest-to-change part for the steering system, the Tie Rod. Spares and three tools.

We arrived in Rubicon Springs mid-afternoon on Thursday. Grabbed my favorite camp spot (in the trees) and set up.

We spent the next few days in the Springs with lots of great friends from all over the US. This was the Toyota Landcruiser Association's 35th event on the Rubicon. Trucks came as far as Vergina. Surprisingly I did not get any guff from anyone for showing up with a 2022 Bronco at a Toyota event! During the big dinner/Raffle on Saturday, I was also honored to be one of 4 people inducted into the TLCA Hall of Fame this year for my work over the past 23 years. I am very humbled by this as there are some very amazing people in there. My little company that started in my garage years ago did go 21 years, just Toyota and Lexus. However, 7+ years ago, when Ford announced what they were making with the new Bronco, I knew it was time to branch out. After running our Badlands across arguably one of the toughest trails in North America with zero issues, ALL STOCK minus a lift, 37;s, and proper armor, I know I made the right choice. The Broncos are solid amazing trucks.

Sept. 10th, Sunday
We rolled out 7 Am up Cadillac Hill. The Toyota Hi-Lo's (a local club) ran the hill to keep everyone moving on the toughest spots. The Bronco as usual got lots of looks, then comments on how well it walked up the obstacles with minimal effort.

Stopped to help a Jeep that ripped a rear upper control arm from its frame. Busted out the portable welder and gear. We had him welded up and ready to finish the trail in about an hour. (Video coming)

Top of Cadillac lookout, the required group shot. An IFS Bronco among solid axle front-end built crawlers.

Nice 5th Gen on 40s going in from the Tahoma side.

We one shotted it back home the 670 miles Sunday, still with no AC. However, around Oregon in the evening, it was nice and cool. Home by 1:30 AM Monday the 11th. Just in time to be in the shop by 8:15 AM that morning to start digging out from being off the grid for a full week.

Great run. It was nice to spend a full week with my son before he went back to college. Its bittersweet as, during the summer he is one of our best tech support and customer service guys at the shop. His middle brother covered phones remotely for us that week to take some pressure off our staff with two of us out. My youngest son is just now going off the college too, so we also loose a great shop tech! Yes, Metal-tech 4x4 is very much a family-run company. The Bronco still sitting from getting back as it was coming off the trail. We do have quite a bit of video we shot and will have that coming out as it's edited.

Still one of the best trails out there! Thank you Rubicon!
Great write up! Can't wait to see more information on those sliders and skids you have in the works!

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats on the induction and great write up!!

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a ton a fun. Thanks for sharing the adventure.

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Truth... (y)

Sponsored

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to the video. While I can't speak to the effectiveness of the current Bronco bolt-on sliders from MT4x4, I can say that the build quality is excellent. Ours arrived, and shortly after our Bronco went into the dealers shop for a substantial amount of warranty work and we've not gotten it back yet, so unfortunately they're still sitting in our garage. Curious how the new sliders design differs.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love the fact yall put your products to the test. Looks like yall had a blast, love to see it.

Brokenparts

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 FJ45, 73 c-10, 79 Blazer, '23 Exp, 2008 F350,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The world really has come full circle now... 20 years ago I was running out to your shop to buy parts for my Land cruiser(s) and now it looks like I'll have to do the same for my Bronco. I still remember the days of you and LT in the first shop space trying to figure out if going from 1 phase to 3 phase was worth it... so cool to see your business grow and that Metal-Tech is still a success.

Great write up and I'm also looking forward to some video. Somewhere in my video archives I have you in your old Orange 80 FLOGGING the rev limiter during a snow run (Christmas tree run) with the Cascade Cruisers. I'm not sure I've ever laughed that hard in my life. I should dig that out. :)
Sponsored