First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor...shopping
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I guarantee, more than likely, the majority of Braptors also happened to be owned by people in California.
While there is no doubt California is a huge state and a major market...I would think that there are way more Braptors all over the country combined than there are in the State of California(probably several times as many). Again I'm not saying ignore CA, I'm saying if there is any doubt they will approve or they are taking a long time as they have ridiculous Emissions restrictions that make no sense, roll it out to the rest of the country and don't sell it in CA until it passes...if it passes...
Sponsored

Soapman72

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anything new on this tune?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bump

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I called ford performance today .... again... got the same story.... again. I was told It came up in the last tech hotline staff meeting and they were told that they are working on it. Release is most likely this summer, right before SEMA.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

While there is no doubt California is a huge state and a major market...I would think that there are way more Braptors all over the country combined than there are in the State of California(probably several times as many). Again I'm not saying ignore CA, I'm saying if there is any doubt they will approve or they are taking a long time as they have ridiculous Emissions restrictions that make no sense, roll it out to the rest of the country and don't sell it in CA until it passes...if it passes...
It's more than just California ...

"Today 14 states use some part of California's rules, and together they were home to nearly 36 percent of all new-vehicle sales in 2022. By the 2026 model year, four additional states will have adopted the tougher rules. Once that happens, CARB-following states will likely account for more than 40 percent of new-vehicle sales in the U.S."

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a45000216/california-golden-state-for-emissions-regulation/

Greekbull

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor...shopping
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's more than just California ...

"Today 14 states use some part of California's rules, and together they were home to nearly 36 percent of all new-vehicle sales in 2022. By the 2026 model year, four additional states will have adopted the tougher rules. Once that happens, CARB-following states will likely account for more than 40 percent of new-vehicle sales in the U.S."

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a45000216/california-golden-state-for-emissions-regulation/
Sad that so many states are following and enacting such terrible and falsely guided policies...

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I called ford performance today .... again... got the same story.... again. I was told It came up in the last tech hotline staff meeting and they were told that they are working on it. Release is most likely this summer, right before SEMA.
If it's right before SEMA, then that will def be a winter release.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Next time someone calls FP tell them we want a special group buy price for being strung along for all this time 😁
Sponsored