91tii

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, BMW E30
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to post this as I've seen others ask but wasn't able to find a Bronco specific answer anywhere....

I was able to successfully remove SiriusXM as an audio source option from my 2022 Badlands with FORScan!

What you need to do is go into the APIM and find this address/value: 7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xx--
Decrement the 1st position hexadecimal value by 2. For example, my Bronco had "A" in that spot, so I changed to to "8".

For reference for those (like me) who aren't familiar, hexidecimal is in this order: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F

The F150 forscan spreadsheet for APIM/Sync3 has the list of options for that 1st value (SDARS is SiriusXM). Based on it working perfectly on my Bronco it seems safe to assume this information is also correct for Sync4:
Ford Bronco Remove SiriusXM as an audio source 1713971028016-ud

No more XM option!
Ford Bronco Remove SiriusXM as an audio source 1713972357713-ac
Sponsored

Agrod

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for this, I want to do the exact opposite... The XM radio option is missing for all Puerto Rico bound Broncos for some reason. I had seen a post in a Maverick forum where a user found a way to enable XM radio but didn't mention how it was activated. I'll have a look at my As Build data and compare. The XM radio signal was spotty on my previous vehicle, but I did enjoy it when it worked.

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Heeyyyyyyyy. Nice! Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
91tii

91tii

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, BMW E30
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for this, I want to do the exact opposite... The XM radio option is missing for all Puerto Rico bound Broncos for some reason. I had seen a post in a Maverick forum where a user found a way to enable XM radio but didn't mention how it was activated. I'll have a look at my As Build data and compare. The XM radio signal was spotty on my previous vehicle, but I did enjoy it when it worked.
I would think that you could check the value on your APIM and increase the 1st value by 2 to enable SDARS and keep other options the same. This should at least enable it as a source option on the APIM, though I don't know if you would have to make any hardware changes.
Sponsored