First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150 701a 3.5tt 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not right now, I've been on the road for a month and my Windows laptop for FDRS is at home. Honestly I haven't really stressed about it since you and Jesse helped me out over on the F150 forum. Got that one 24-PU0227-VI-RBS update that we had discussed potentially being the fix, nothing since then.

Are you seeing anything on PTS? 1FMEE5DP2NLB04180
PTS does not, but for the modules that update with USB, PTS rarely ever shows pending updates. I would have to check in FDRS when I get home in a bit to see if that OTA did release the next update you would need.

However, we've learned a lot since then. He can most likely make the update for you. You would just need FDRS to sync the truck up and then the rest of the updates will release. When you get back, lmk if you want to do it. I don't think the few updates you're missing are going to give you anything new, but if you want to be on the latest Sync, I'm sure we can get you there now.
Sponsored

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PTS does not, but for the modules that update with USB, PTS rarely ever shows pending updates. I would have to check in FDRS when I get home in a bit to see if that OTA did release the next update you would need.

However, we've learned a lot since then. He can most likely make the update for you. You would just need FDRS to sync the truck up and then the rest of the updates will release. When you get back, lmk if you want to do it. I don't think the few updates you're missing are going to give you anything new, but if you want to be on the latest Sync, I'm sure we can get you there now.
If you wouldn't mind checking I'd appreciate it, saves me the $50! I may explore it when I get home week from now if there's updates to be had, always been a sucker for the latest and greatest (even if there's no change šŸ˜‚ )

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you wouldn't mind checking I'd appreciate it, saves me the $50! I may explore it when I get home week from now if there's updates to be had, always been a sucker for the latest and greatest (even if there's no change šŸ˜‚ )
@rugedraw did you get a chance to check via FDRS? No rush, let me know!

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No, I totally forgot. I don't spend a lot of time on this forum. Shoot me a PM tonight after 6pm eastern when I'm home and I'll gladly check.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The only one you're showing is the GWM you need. Once you do that, it'll should release the APIM. If it doesn't, message me while your FDRS license is active and we can fix it.

Ford Bronco Power-Up 6.1.0 1717633033301-0s

Sponsored

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only one you're showing is the GWM you need. Once you do that, it'll should release the APIM. If it doesn't, message me while your FDRS license is active and we can fix it.

Ford Bronco Power-Up 6.1.0 1717633033301-0s
Thanks sir!! Guess it was too much to ask of the Ford gods for an OTA trigger šŸ˜‚ . Will probably get around to loading up FDRS on Saturday and will reach out if the APIM doesn't appear after!

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks sir!! Guess it was too much to ask of the Ford gods for an OTA trigger šŸ˜‚ . Will probably get around to loading up FDRS on Saturday and will reach out if the APIM doesn't appear after!
I don't think the few updates you are missing are going to give you anything new, but if you have OCD like I do, I would want to be on the latest and greatest either way.

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think the few updates you are missing are going to give you anything new, but if you have OCD like I do, I would want to be on the latest and greatest either way.
Alright finished off that Gateway update, which released a Telematics update. Got that one done as well, and now nothing. Next step would be to get with Jesse?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Alright finished off that Gateway update, which released a Telematics update. Got that one done as well, and now nothing. Next step would be to get with Jesse?
Yup. You going to reach out to him or do I?

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. You going to reach out to him or do I?
Would you mind? Not totally sure what processes you guys have when itā€™s not showing in FDRS.

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Would you mind? Not totally sure what processes you guys have when itā€™s not showing in FDRS.
Well, damn.....I feel kinda bad now because I boosted you up into firing up FDRS. Turns out, the new APIM update has only been released by Ford for the 2023 Broncos. I know Ford does weird stuff like this, but since I don't follow these vehicles as closely as I do the F150's, Lightnings and Mach E's, I didn't know this.

Remind me every now and then to check for you. Once they release it, I will get you the update so you don't have to spend another $50.

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, damn.....I feel kinda bad now because I boosted you up into firing up FDRS. Turns out, the new APIM update has only been released by Ford for the 2023 Broncos. I know Ford does weird stuff like this, but since I don't follow these vehicles as closely as I do the F150's, Lightnings and Mach E's, I didn't know this.

Remind me every now and then to check for you. Once they release it, I will get you the update so you don't have to spend another $50.
Ah itā€™s all good! No worries at all, happy to at least get the GWM and TCM updates done. Iā€™ve been putting off doing all the available updates to my dadā€™s Tremor anyway, so the license will still be put to good use.

Hopefully they release that eventually! Will definitely check in later on to see.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ah itā€™s all good! No worries at all, happy to at least get the GWM and TCM updates done. Iā€™ve been putting off doing all the available updates to my dadā€™s Tremor anyway, so the license will still be put to good use.

Hopefully they release that eventually! Will definitely check in later on to see.
Same thing applies. If you get stuck at sync 23159 and show no more updates, let me know.
Sponsored