Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pros:
1. Exceedingly bright, like daytime bright.
2. Minimal if any difference in wind noise at highway speed. I have MIC top.
3. Orange running lights actually look pretty cool.
4. Get to use auxiliary switches.

Cons:
1. Install video for bronco with auxiliary switches is incomplete. Have to switch back and forth to the other install video to obtain complete instructions.
2. Windshield wipers provided scrape on bottom of light bar. Contacted Oracle. Their solution, buy 15 inch wipers. This worked, but out another $50.00.
3. One of the plastic screw covers has already blown off.

Conclusion. TBD. Will see it holds up with extended road trip to CO this summer. Looking forward to using at night off-roading/camping.

IMG_3319.jpeg

IMG_3324.jpeg
Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pros:
1. Exceedingly bright, like daytime bright.
2. Minimal if any difference in wind noise at highway speed. I have MIC top.
3. Orange running lights actually look pretty cool.
4. Get to use auxiliary switches.

Cons:
1. Install video for bronco with auxiliary switches is incomplete. Have to switch back and forth to the other install video to obtain complete instructions.
2. Windshield wipers provided scrape on bottom of light bar. Contacted Oracle. Their solution, buy 15 inch wipers. This worked, but out another $50.00.
3. One of the plastic screw covers has already blown off.

Conclusion. TBD. Will see it holds up with extended road trip to CO this summer. Looking forward to using at night off-roading/camping.

Ford Bronco Oracle integrated LED light bar installed review & photos IMG_3324

Ford Bronco Oracle integrated LED light bar installed review & photos IMG_3324
Thank you for sharing your insights. The lights do blend in really well with the flow of the mic top. It would appear that this lighting solution though does negate ever being able to use the OEM roof rack. This unfortunately will stop me from ever purchasing this light system, as I do need use of the roof rack every winter.

BurlyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch Manual Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed mine with the soft top last week and overall am pleased - but buyer beware. This took a lot of trial and error and minor modifications to make it work. I had to shave a small amount of material off the housing to make it function with the soft top (soft top would catch it), then had to cover the shaved sides with a automotive trim. The flapping wind noise that this produces nearly made me tear it off on the first drive, but I stayed patient and attempted a few small mods to the soft top before I gave up. I ultimately added foam insulation tape in strategic locations on the soft top interior to prevent flapping on the bars and it helped tremendously. My only other complaint would be the lack of information provided by Oracle as to how you can wire the clearance lights. I used customer support via email and phone, several other threads and install videos and still never received a straight answer on how to accomplish my goal (amber clearance on parking fuse and white clearance with low and high beams only). Currently they are wired to aux switches 1,2,3 and it works fine for me for now.
Overall, I still LOVE the old school square body visor look and the light bar is intensely bright, so I am happy with the product for the price!

IMG_2751.jpeg

IMG_2743.jpeg

IMG_2763.jpeg

IMG_2729.jpeg

IMG_2755.jpeg

BurlyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed mine with the soft top last week and overall am pleased - but buyer beware. This took a lot of trial and error and minor modifications to make it work. I had to shave a small amount of material off the housing to make it function with the soft top (soft top would catch it), then had to cover the shaved sides with a automotive trim. The flapping wind noise that this produces nearly made me tear it off on the first drive, but I stayed patient and attempted a few small mods to the soft top before I gave up. I ultimately added foam insulation tape in strategic locations on the soft top interior to prevent flapping on the bars and it helped tremendously. My only other complaint would be the lack of information provided by Oracle as to how you can wire the clearance lights. I used customer support via email and phone, several other threads and install videos and still never received a straight answer on how to accomplish my goal (amber clearance on parking fuse and white clearance with low and high beams only). Currently they are wired to aux switches 1,2,3 and it works fine for me for now.
Overall, I still LOVE the old school square body visor look and the light bar is intensely bright, so I am happy with the product for the price!

Ford Bronco Oracle integrated LED light bar installed review & photos IMG_2755

You’ll see the one up close side profile was the install prior to modifications and adding the trim. Then there is another just showing the trim itself and how it looks. A much more OEM look in my opinion

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2. Windshield wipers provided scrape on bottom of light bar. Contacted Oracle. Their solution, buy 15 inch wipers.
This doesn't leave much confidence in their engineering and testing. It feels like they designed the part and put it on and never even thought to check the wipers. Or do they just expect customers to figure and and resolve this problem on their own, possibly in the middle of a rainstorm? I thought Oracle was supposed to be a premium product? Or does that just refer to their prices?

Sponsored

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This doesn't leave much confidence in their engineering and testing. It feels like they designed the part and put it on and never even thought to check the wipers. Or do they just expect customers to figure and and resolve this problem on their own, possibly in the middle of a rainstorm? I thought Oracle was supposed to be a premium product? Or does that just refer to their prices?
I’ve bought their rear hatch light and read enough on here about their “ditch light”. It seems like everything they make is close, but off in strange ways. Like they’re digitally scanning and not verifying dimensions or something. They are always so close, but never exactly correct. For that reason, I refuse to buy anything further from them. Especially since most of what they sell is available from other vendors for much less. If I’m going to get inferior fitment, I might as well pay less for it lol.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reminds me of the Lund visors; very interested.

@BurlyBronco do you have a pic orthogonal to the driver's side from the top down/doors off pic?

BurlyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reminds me of the Lund visors; very interested.

@BurlyBronco do you have a pic orthogonal to the driver's side from the top down/doors off pic?
Precisely, that was what drew me towards this over other options. So far I must say I love the look!

OP
OP

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was also surprised. It makes me wonder how others haven’t reported same issue. Maybe there is that much variability in their product that some scrape and some don’t.

Brian2011

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

for the price of this thing there should be no modifications or new wipers needed :)

Sponsored

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was also surprised. It makes me wonder how others haven’t reported same issue. Maybe there is that much variability in their product that some scrape and some don’t.
Hello, every light bar we sell comes with a new pair of 15" wipers in the box. Perhaps you did not see this when removing your light bar from the box (they are very light and small in comparison to the other items in the box) but the process of swapping out the wipers is shown on both the Written and Video Instructions.

Video Instructions:

Ford Bronco Oracle integrated LED light bar installed review & photos Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 2.07.41 PM

Written Instructions:

Ford Bronco Oracle integrated LED light bar installed review & photos Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 2.07.20 PM

Sorry for the inconvenience but a big thanks for writing the review, we appreciate you taking the time to outline your experience.

OP
OP

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I installed the wipers that were sent in the box and they scraped the bottom of the light bar.

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I installed the wipers that were sent in the box and they scraped the bottom of the light bar.
I had had the same issue with the wiper blades that came with the light bar. I don't remember but I think those were 16". I swapped them out for the Bosch 15" blades. No scraping.

OP
OP

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello, every light bar we sell comes with a new pair of 15" wipers in the box. Perhaps you did not see this when removing your light bar from the box (they are very light and small in comparison to the other items in the box) but the process of swapping out the wipers is shown on both the Written and Video Instructions.

Video Instructions:

Ford Bronco Oracle integrated LED light bar installed review & photos Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 2.07.20 PM

Written Instructions:

Sorry for the inconvenience but a big thanks for writing the review, we appreciate you taking the time to outline your experience.
You are welcome. I emailed your company before ever posting a thing. I would look into the wiper blade issue, it seems like I am not the only one to have this experience.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can't imagine the amount of bugs and stuff getting caught under this light bar during a summer cross country haul. Do these come with covers or are they SAE cert? It's illegal in CA to drive with an uncovered roof light bar, and although most won't pull you over for it, it certainly gives probable cause.
Sponsored