Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah, just in time for the

Leave ADV outta this! They are a "reputable" company that is turning out hardtops 12-16 weeks!!!!!
I’m referring to Webasto. My experience with them was poor at the plant where I worked.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

BFD just restricted to the braptor blackout package nothing to see.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks like to me the braptor running boards may be an option for more doors broncos now.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The black mod top looks like it's available across the board to include the Raptor blackout package. The Raptor apparently gets the body colored option exclusively though this time around; maybe if they can actually meet demand they'll offer it in '25.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, the gloss black is restricted to the blackout package. But the body-color mod top is restricted to the Braptor only. We both know it won't be free but will be an additional up-charge on the already inflated MY'24 Braptor MSRP. So yeah, for $100k, buyers can now have a painted top on their Braptor.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The OBX had the body-color mod top as an option. But it was the only trim that offered the body-color option. Other optional mod tops were gloss black.

The OBX was targeted to the Sahara Wrangler trim offering which has the body-color HT.
Not when I placed my order in March 2021 (day 1 reservation). The only mod top color was black and there was no indication that it was even glossy since the surface of the top was still textured.

To take delivery 6 months later I dropped the mod top hoping it would become an orderable item in the future.

I would entertain trading to get new with modctop but since I can't order an OBX with body color flares anymore (only tire option now is SAS on OBX) ND I have a year one only color (AMB) I may keep what I have.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not when I placed my order in March 2021 (day 1 reservation). The only mod top color was black and there was no indication that it was even glossy since the surface of the top was still textured.

To take delivery 6 months later I dropped the mod top hoping it would become an orderable item in the future.

I would entertain trading to get new with modctop but since I can't order an OBX with body color flares anymore (only tire option now is SAS on OBX) ND I have a year one only color (AMB) I may keep what I have.
Yeah, by the time the order banks opened up in January of 2021, the body-color mod top was already omitted as an option. In the fall of 2020, Ford teased the body-color HT for the OBX as it was trying to equate trims with the Wrangler as it's competitor.

I had a 2003 Jeep that had varying colors of oxidized black trim over the years. The OBX was the one trim that offered the body color flares, mirror caps, door handles. Having the body-color HT would eliminate my concern of repeating the aging oxidized plastic parts on my Jeep. But alas, like so many others, I'm stuck with the plastic MIC. I had considered switching my original Granger order to a HE just to get a mod top and transfer it to my Black Diamond. But there was no guarantee that Granger's allocation would be sufficient to deliver a HE before Ford's price protection would expire.

If I were you, there is no way that the AMB OBX would leave the stable.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, page 2 and no: "Ford should give those originally ordered a WT or FE a discount on a parts counter MOD top" comment. I'm impressed.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Build and Price is live with these changes! Looks like the Shadow Black mod top is 4 door only and available on BD/OB/BL/WT and Raptor; price is $2495 on all but the Raptor which looks like it's $600 for either Shadow Black or body-color.

The Raptor Black Appearance package is $4995 but you have to add in the above SB painted top so it's really $5595.

For the Raptor style running board it's $755 on the BD/BL and $1150 on the OB/BB and not an option on WT/HE/EG and 4 door only of course. For the OB/BB you also have to upgrade to Sasquatch but not on the BD/BL.

The Everglades wheels look like they're the base wheel for the Sasquatch package now with the Beadlock capable wheel being $995 more (at least on the BL) and aren't an option on the WT or HEs.

Peak Blue is now listed as a color on the HE-L also noticed that Velocity Blue, Cactus Gray, and Race Red are now $295 extra!

Last edited:

B_Wagon136

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Forgive my ignorance but what does job 2 mean?

HopBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean White
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They also made the outerbanks 2.3 only, and removed the option for 2.7. Glad I ordered mine last month and build is confirmed with 2.7

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs