Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Discount Tire just popped over to your site to scope em out.
No R/T's showing on the site, just A/T & M/T's ...
As @Spooled said, they are in fact available for ordering, they just haven't made their way on to the web site yet but we're working on it! Sendisg a DM your way.
Sponsored

Hulk23

Black Diamond
First Name
Ding
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door Ford Bronco EG, Scion TC, Triumph Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i have a 285/70r17 R/T01 C rated Falken on order and installation next weekend for my mall crawling 2dr BD on steelies. Canā€™t wait to post it when itā€™s done. Now Iā€™ve seen it on 37ā€, i wonder how itā€™s gonna look like on 33ā€™s. I havenā€™t seen it here on Brnx6g, please reply if you have.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The website specs mean nothing. I have 37ā€ Nitto Trail Grapplers. They are for sure almost an inch bigger than the 37 BFG, and wider. Iā€™ve had them side by side.

And a tire that is even only 1/2 inch bigger in circumference IS/looks MUCH bigger, itā€™s not just 1/2 taller, itā€™s a 1/2 larger all the way around lol.
A 37" tire has a circumference of about 116". If you increase the circumference by .5" the diameter becomes about 37.15". I don't think anyone would notice an increase of .15".

Sponsored

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A 37" tire has a circumference of about 116". If you increase the circumference by .5" the diameter becomes about 37.15". I don't think anyone would notice an increase of .15".
My bad ā€¦ I didnā€™t mean an increase in circumferenceā€¦ I meant an increase n diameter ā€¦ which is what the ā€œ37ā€ is supposed to be, but none are.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My bad ā€¦ I didnā€™t mean an increase in circumferenceā€¦ I meant an increase n diameter ā€¦ which is what the ā€œ37ā€ is supposed to be, but none are.
An increase of 1/2" in diameter is an increase of 1/4ā€ all the way around. But your point stands. A small increase in diameter makes a large visual difference, and a big difference in climbing ability and contact patch as well.

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I measured my Wildpeak AT3 37s yesterday and end to end it they were barely 36.25"! That's crazy the R/Ts are 3/4 of an inch bigger. Keep in mind though, there was a truck with 35" Ridge Grapplers and his were BARELY over 33" but they were slightly worn down. There was also a Jeep with 35" BFG ATs and his was 34". I do love these tires though, very quick and handle incredibly well.

OP
OP
Spooled

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My 37" R/T01's actually just barely rub in the rear now at full flex. The factory KO2's did not. They've been great so far.

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My 37" R/T01's actually just barely rub in the rear now at full flex. The factory KO2's did not. They've been great so far.
They must not be ā€œtrue 37sā€ if they ā€œbarley rubā€ ! šŸ˜² But Trust me, if you donā€™t do some trimming they will rub plenty when you push both rear wheels straight into a ledge, and you have to back up and give it the beans to get over it. Both the front and rear of the rear wheel well require liner and body pinch weld trimming. Been there done it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I love these tires; however, I am slightly worried about the weight as I want the 37X13.50R18 and they weigh 89.8lbs at Max Load of 3970lbs and E-10 Ply Load Range. I also looked up the same tire in 38X13.50R17 size and it weighs less at 87.3 lbs at Max Load of 3860 and D-8 Ply Load Range. I donā€™t know, I just personally prefer the wider tire look when going to 37s and this is definitely a great quality tire, but man that weight at basically 90 lbs scares me. šŸ™‚

CoolContractor

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Planning to get these in 35x11.5 on my non-SAS badlands once i get the crash bars out. Would love to hear your feedback on them since you also moved from KO2!
Ordered my 35 x 11.5 x 17 from Tirerack to be delivered to my local tire shop. Tirerack said I won't see them until May, then updated sometime in June.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ā€˜69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is no such thing as ā€œtrueā€ tire sizing, ALL companies will have variance on the overall diameter also rim width and tire pressure can play a roll.

Social media has become the place where people can share bogus facts and speculations about topics they barely understand, all while receiving the approval of hundreds of people.
Please beware and do proper research!
So youā€™re ok with tire sizing going the way of the 2x4 ? Iā€™m not. Itā€™s all bean counter influenced. Less rubber = less cost for the manufacturer. BFG and GoodYear has been over rated and over priced for decades.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So youā€™re ok with tire sizing going the way of the 2x4 ? Iā€™m not. Itā€™s all bean counter influenced. Less rubber = less cost for the manufacturer. BFG and GoodYear has been over rated and over priced for decades.
Where do you get this from?
A 2x4 is rough cut, dried and planned to finally come to 1-1/2x3-1/2ā€ā€™ (S4S), nobody is trying to rip you off! lol
There is a lot that goes into tire sizing, much more than measuring the outside diameter after production. It has to do with internal structure, sidewall construction, tread depth, etc. again, no one is trying to rip you off!
Go Brandon!
Sponsored