Ranbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting ready to leave tomorrow morning,have bronco connected to the RV , NSA tow bar and brakes so nothing to connect and wireless lights.

Bronco is in neutral but when I get to the settings menu and hold down the ok button on neutral tow it says preconditions not met.

Air is in recirculation

I did break a TPMS sensor installing beadlocks will that cause a it not to go in to tow mode?

Can I put on the spare in that position?

Is there a reset for the TPMS sensors ?
My focus and escape had a module I used to program them .
Sponsored

grtharris

Outer Banks
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 4dr, 2008 Mustang GT CS (Wife's), MH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Getting ready to leave tomorrow morning,have bronco connected to the RV , NSA tow bar and brakes so nothing to connect and wireless lights.

Bronco is in neutral but when I get to the settings menu and hold down the ok button on neutral tow it says preconditions not met.

Air is in recirculation

I did break a TPMS sensor installing beadlocks will that cause a it not to go in to tow mode?

Here's my cheat sheet a little easier to follow than the manual.

Switching Neutral Tow On

1- Switch your vehicle to accessory mode by pressing the push button ignition switch without pressing any pedals.

2- Press the 2H button on the four-wheel drive mode control.

3- Fully press and hold the brake pedal and shift the transmission to neutral (N).

4- Using the instrument cluster controls on the steering wheel, select Settings.

5- Select Neutral Tow.

6- Press and hold the OK button until a confirmation message appears in the information display.

7- Switch your vehicle off by pressing the
push button ignition switch once
without pressing any pedals.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have your chest sheet printed out, I get a preconditions not met message!!

what are the preconditions?

Had discount tire reprogram the spare to the left rear that has the broken sensor, they say it will reset in 10-15 miles ,it's not 10 !
Are the sensors smart enough to monitor rotation? Guess I'll find out in 5 more miles.
Your not doing one of the steps correctly. Take a deep breath, read the list slowly then go thru each step slowly and methodically and it should go into “tow mode”.

OP
OP

Ranbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wife did do it first no idea what she did before I got there, she was confuse on the acc mode.
I think it may have been bound up, put it in 4 wheel drive modes just to get it to where i could do the 2 wd step, and maybe because I locked the tow bars when I hooked up .
I tried the brake pedal light, medium and full as stated in setup those were no joy.

Sponsored

ritzy114

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Air is in recirculation

Hi - we are in the process of Setting up our NSA tow bar and brakes and have a couple of questions for you, if you wouldn’t mind answering. (1) what are the wireless lights you are using? (2) how are they setup (3) would you mind sending us a picture of how you ran the brake line through the front of the Bronco. Thanks in advance

jd4714

Outer Banks
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ranbronc
Are you keeping your foot on the brake pedal during steps 3 - 6 above?

OP
OP

Ranbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi - we are in the process of Setting up our NSA tow bar and brakes and have a couple of questions for you, if you wouldn’t mind answering. (1) what are the wireless lights you are using? (2) how are they setup (3) would you mind sending us a picture of how you ran the brake line through the front of the Bronco. Thanks in advance
Post #568 in this thread
Post in thread 'Flat tow equipment needed to flat tow the 2021 Bronco?' https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...o-flat-tow-the-2021-bronco.19759/post-1665023

I ran the NSA cables thru holes in the strut towers, it was a straight shot for both cables, e-brake on the bottom along the frame and the sheathed cable about half way up

Last edited:

ritzy114

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak