Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 67 Bronco, 94 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mountains2Metal and the crew are excited to announce our NEW Flip Down Attic Shelf for the 2021.5, 6th Gen Bronco. This product does require the threaded holes in the roll bar that were not available on the earlier 2021 Broncos; those holes can be added if you are willing to drill some holes and add some rivnuts.
We are offering this product in two different sizes, one for the factory speaker pods and one for larger aftermarket speaker pods. If you plan on upgrading your speakers in the future, we would recommend getting the large speaker version. The large speaker version of the shelf is slightly smaller in order to clear the large pods.
This Attic Shelf is ideal for keeping those items out of the way that you may not need as often; such as recovery gear, air down/up gear, camping lights, blankets, or family photo albums. This allows for that otherwise empty space to be utilized as more cargo organization (along with our other cargo products *wink*wink*). Additionally, thanks to the tucked away placement of the shelf, you wonā€™t have to worry about it impeding your line of sight!
When lowering the shelf we recommend unlatching one side, supporting the shelf with your free hand, and then unlatching the other side while guiding the shelf to the bump stops. For this reason, we do not recommend more than 50 lbs of gear on the shelf. Although the shelf will handle much more than that, safety is a concern when lowering it.
If you have a soft top and want to fold the top all the way back with your windows out, this can easily be done! Flip the Attic Shelf down and remove the thumbscrews on each side. Then push the roll bar arm bracket forward. You can then fold the soft top all the way back, making sure that the fabric doesnā€™t bunch up and catch any of the brackets. Once the soft top is all the way back, you can swing the roll bar arm brackets to the vertical position, and reinstall the thumb screws. The Attic Shelf can then be flipped back up and latched in place.

• Patent Pending!
  • Made in the USA!
  • Tray is 14 ga HRPO Steel powder coated black
  • Brackets are 3/16ths and 12 ga HRPO powder coated black
  • Works with both soft top and hard top from the factory
  • Only compatible with the 4 Door Bronco
  • Utilizes factory holes- No drilling! (Unless you have the early 2021ā€¦)
  • Super easy installation!

Factory Speaker Version: Click Here

Aftermarket Large Speaker Version: Click Here

Sponsored

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜20 Mustang GT, ā€˜23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
  • Only compatible with the 4 Door Bronco šŸ˜¢

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool solution, but seems like you'd only be able to flip that down if your upper shelf was rather empty.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice, but I have the 21 Bronco with no holes. Not willing to drill as I hear that is no easy feat.

Want to know more about the slide-out shelf!

Sponsored

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine gets delivered tomorrow. Will hold my recovery gear.

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love this option, unfortunately spent a small fortune the last couple months getting ready for arrival so this will wait a little bit. Hopefully by then there won't be a wait time. I am done stranding capital waiting on a vendor to produce a part, if it's not in stock or able to ship within a week then I'll move on.

Biff

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is fantastic! Iā€™ll likely go with the larger speaker tray setup as I eventually plan to install the SSV or Mabett pods. Very much looking forward to the rumored M2M slide out tailgate as well and hoping it has an option for a small bit of storage space.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mountains2Metal and the crew are excited to announce our NEW Flip Down Attic Shelf for the 2021.5, 6th Gen Bronco. This product does require the threaded holes in the roll bar that were not available on the earlier 2021 Broncos; those holes can be added if you are willing to drill some holes and add some rivnuts.
We are offering this product in two different sizes, one for the factory speaker pods and one for larger aftermarket speaker pods. If you plan on upgrading your speakers in the future, we would recommend getting the large speaker version. The large speaker version of the shelf is slightly smaller in order to clear the large pods.
This Attic Shelf is ideal for keeping those items out of the way that you may not need as often; such as recovery gear, air down/up gear, camping lights, blankets, or family photo albums. This allows for that otherwise empty space to be utilized as more cargo organization (along with our other cargo products *wink*wink*). Additionally, thanks to the tucked away placement of the shelf, you wonā€™t have to worry about it impeding your line of sight!
When lowering the shelf we recommend unlatching one side, supporting the shelf with your free hand, and then unlatching the other side while guiding the shelf to the bump stops. For this reason, we do not recommend more than 50 lbs of gear on the shelf. Although the shelf will handle much more than that, safety is a concern when lowering it.
If you have a soft top and want to fold the top all the way back with your windows out, this can easily be done! Flip the Attic Shelf down and remove the thumbscrews on each side. Then push the roll bar arm bracket forward. You can then fold the soft top all the way back, making sure that the fabric doesnā€™t bunch up and catch any of the brackets. Once the soft top is all the way back, you can swing the roll bar arm brackets to the vertical position, and reinstall the thumb screws. The Attic Shelf can then be flipped back up and latched in place.

• Patent Pending!
  • Made in the USA!
  • Tray is 14 ga HRPO Steel powder coated black
  • Brackets are 3/16ths and 12 ga HRPO powder coated black
  • Works with both soft top and hard top from the factory
  • Only compatible with the 4 Door Bronco
  • Utilizes factory holes- No drilling! (Unless you have the early 2021ā€¦)
  • Super easy installation!

Factory Speaker Version: Click Here

Aftermarket Large Speaker Version: Click Here

I'm guessing this won't work with the Ford Performance c brace?

Sponsored

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love this option, unfortunately spent a small fortune the last couple months getting ready for arrival so this will wait a little bit. Hopefully by then there won't be a wait time. I am done stranding capital waiting on a vendor to produce a part, if it's not in stock or able to ship within a week then I'll move on.
They are in stock and ready to ship Iā€™ve been told . I hear ya on the small fortune thing. My wallet is still sore from my latest round of upgrades

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is fantastic! Iā€™ll likely go with the larger speaker tray setup as I eventually plan to install the SSV or Mabett pods. Very much looking forward to the rumored M2M slide out tailgate as well and hoping it has an option for a small bit of storage space.
Love mine!

A1FB93E6-F194-43C2-9F7C-29751C384549.jpeg

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
According to the UPS tracker - mine is coming tomorrow.
:D

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

its a really nice piece, now just waiting on the other new thing coming. :)

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The wife and I got our hands on the demo model @ Bronco Super Cel. and we can say without a doubt that this product is literally "top shelf".You won't be disappointed.
Sponsored