Agua Caliente

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I never update. It's a known fact that the 1.0 release of any software product is the one true perfect version and anything that comes later to patch it for so-called "reasons" (security, schmecurity I say) is just a scam. That's why I'm still running my original, unpatched copy of Windows and . . . . ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.
Do you have problems with the Bronco software ?

Wrangler2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got located out of my truck on Tuesday with a door keypad becoming unusable. Fortunately I had the softop back and I could reach in and pop the door. Alarm went off of course but the fob in the console let me start it and stopped the alarm. I’ve been a door keypad frequent flyer for well over a year and other Fords. This has never happened. Then yesterday a coworker texts me my Bronco is alarming in the parking lot. My key fob was in my pocket as I’m now afraid of the unfound Gremlin. It would not work standing next to my Bronco to stop the alarm? I hate OTA updates without a lot of warning. Can’t say they are related but this is suspicious.
Same thing happened to me and then I was telling the story and realized I can unlock the vehicle with my phone.
Sponsored