Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

10/06/2022
Thank you. That’s helpful. Please let us know when it all goes through. My original order was also a 2 door Badlands.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thank you. That’s helpful. Please let us know when it all goes through. My original order was also a 2 door Badlands.
was it Cyber Orange by any chance? lol - looks like we have the same taste in cars - my Heritage is also a Race Red two door with aux switches, signature lighting (and number pad and trailer tow package)

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mines in Garret Indiana heading westbound to Gibson tomorrow.
You'll probably catch up with me Omaha then, depending on how many are showing up at Granger they'll probably be on the same truck.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

was it Cyber Orange by any chance, lol - looks like we have the same taste in cars - my Heritage is also a Race Red two door with aux switches, signature lighting (and number pad and trailer tow package)
Absolutely, Cool Bus Yellow! I dropped the tow though and bought one from Curt. Probably should have kept it but my dealer said it was still a constraint and my chances were better without it.

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

10/06/2022
Thank you that is my exact reorder date.

@Zach@Granger , appreciate your update that your team is still working through it. The same exact reorder date reinforces that Ford told your team incorrectly info. I'm picking up on Friday so would love to be able to get my credit at time of delivery. Appreciate everything you guys have done for your customers.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Absolutely, Cool Bus Yellow! I dropped the tow though and bought one from Curt. Probably should have kept it but my dealer said it was still a constraint and my chances were better without it.
I dropped the tow package as well, when I switched to a Heritage. It was a constraint at the time. I'm planning on getting the Curt hitch and 4 pin wiring harness. How did your install go? I've watched a few YouTube videos and it looks pretty simple.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I dropped the tow package as well, when I switched to a Heritage. It was a constraint at the time. I'm planning on getting the Curt hitch and 4 pin wiring harness. How did your install go? I've watched a few YouTube videos and it looks pretty simple.
No Bronco, so no install yet, but I’ve installed many hitches and wiring over the years so no concerns. I did buy some shorter grade 8 bolts so no bumper removal needed.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My blend date was 7/10. It didn't ship until 8/7. Last Monday it was at the rail yard in Buffalo. This Monday, it's at the rail yard in East Brookfield Mass. It just needs to travel another 82 miles to my dealership in RI. This is slow torture.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My blend date was 7/10. It didn't ship until 8/7. Last Monday it was at the rail yard in Buffalo. This Monday, it's at the rail yard in East Brookfield Mass. It just needs to travel another 82 miles to my dealership in RI. This is slow torture.
I blended 7/18, built 8/14, shipped 8/18. Riding the rails out west to Omaha. Then will be trucked back East to Granger.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm 200 miles from KC to Granger but if it goes to Omaha then 185 and 140 by truck. Closer than Detroit for both of us!

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Pictures of me leaving the dealership. Thanks to Cochran Ford of Butler for all you did for me along the way. Talked to at least 8 of the staff at Cochran they were in love with it. Put a little over 100 miles on her tonight I am more than thrilled.

Cochran 3.jpg

Cochran 2.jpg

Cochran 1.jpg

Bridgebuilder

Heritage
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Pictures of me leaving the dealership. Thanks to Cochran Ford of Butler for all you did for me along the way. Talked to at least 8 of the staff at Cochran they were in love with it. Put a little over 100 miles on her tonight I am more than thrilled.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Cochran 1

Guess it was yours! Congrats! Probably see you running around Butler County

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Happy for those of you who are finally getting their HE's delivered.

I'm at 40 days since my blend date and the tracker is still stuck on "in production"
Chat and 800 can't give me any more info.
Last ETA to my dealer that I got was 8/2-8/8, so now I'm two weeks past that.
Sales manager told me on 8/12 that it should be there "any day now" but I can't get him to call or text me back.
🤬

No wonder Ford has had to increase prices so much if their production process is this F'd up. It's not inflation, it's their inefficiency and incompetence that is driving up the cost.
I'm a 6/29 production date. Still sitting in Michigan from what I'm told. Who knows what is going on. Have seen others with identical builds as mine with build dates later and already delivered. Have no idea what they are waiting on. Only thing we did get extra was the tow package and upgraded mats. So who knows.

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Congrats! The two-door has the best profile! What a nicely balanced car. Mine is awaiting transport, and they asked for a picture of the Bronco to figure out how it will fit on the carrier. May I ask how tall you are? Might help them figure out where to place it.
Sponsored