Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I was checking my status to see what the tracker says and saw this:

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1692638078935

It's been sitting on the dealer lot for a week and a half waiting for me to get a transport ready and to figure out all the Private Offers and Price Protection (hence I have not signed the final paperwork, yet)...

...can't wait for the phone call explaining this
Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Happy for those of you who are finally getting their HE's delivered.

I'm at 40 days since my blend date and the tracker is still stuck on "in production"
Chat and 800 can't give me any more info.
Last ETA to my dealer that I got was 8/2-8/8, so now I'm two weeks past that.
Sales manager told me on 8/12 that it should be there "any day now" but I can't get him to call or text me back.
🤬

No wonder Ford has had to increase prices so much if their production process is this F'd up. It's not inflation, it's their inefficiency and incompetence that is driving up the cost.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Happy for those of you who are finally getting their HE's delivered.

I'm at 40 days since my blend date and the tracker is still stuck on "in production"
Chat and 800 can't give me any more info.
Last ETA to my dealer that I got was 8/2-8/8, so now I'm two weeks past that.
Sales manager told me on 8/12 that it should be there "any day now" but I can't get him to call or text me back.
🤬

No wonder Ford has had to increase prices so much if their production process is this F'd up. It's not inflation, it's their inefficiency and incompetence that is driving up the cost.
What I was wondering was those Raptors that got stolen and then recovered, those weren't the first so did Ford just let the order holders sit wondering and even those that were destroyed someone was still tracking those VINs.

Not saying that's your case, agreeing whole heatedly that they just have to be bleeding profit left and right but as long as the CEOs get their golden parachute when they get replaced is all that really matters to them.

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You're welcome, I was searching for myself equally though.

If there is a phantom memo from 8/15/2023 it needs to be posted but I have doubts that it even exists. I don't know why there's so much variance with this whole process with Ford and the disconnect with their dealers on just about everything.

@Zach@Granger @Granger Ford if you could please post up what the current situation is once you get an answer it would be appreciated. I think the last time I checked you had 21 Heritage's that were inbound and based on what Hayleigh said some of those have showed up so I know you're probably getting bombarded with the same questions.
Will do. Still searching.

OffRoadeoRanger

Heritage
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Bronco | '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
One of these is now showing photos and a real price on Granger's website. So close, but sadly not mine! Is someone walking away from this order?
VIN 20232

I went ahead and broke out all the Granger HE's that were listed on their site, interesting that out of the 21 window stickers not a single one of us are exactly the same! All unicorns!!! I attached the spreadsheet so if someone wants to create a chart or pivot table have at it, not my forte!

Out of 21 window stickers:

Race Red = 9
AGM = 8
Cactus = 4
2 door = 11
4 door = 10
2.3 = 16
2.7 = 5
Manual = 15
Auto = 6
Aux Switches = 19
Sub delete = 4
Towing = 11
Door bags = 3
Engine block heater = 3
Keyless entry = 8
Signature lighting = 12
Roof rails = 3
Connected Nav = 2
Cargo area protector = 1
Upgraded carpet floor mats = 2
Hoop steps = 2
DIO Wheel locks = 4
DIO Storage roof bag = 5
DIO Tailgate table = 2
DIO Cargo area rug = 1

Prices ranged from $48692 for a manual 2 door up to $57370 for a pretty loaded 4 door.

Edit - Forgot to add:

Dual tops = 1

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Two forms of price protection:

• Retail order price protection - You are price protected back to the price of the vehicle when your 2023 order was placed. Valid for all Ford vehicles.
  • Order Transition Private Offer - This is the Pgm# 38644, and is a special program specifically for the Bronco reservation system, which price protects you from previous model years.
And yes, the two do stack.

There is zero incentive for the dealer not to offer the private offer, they see none of the money regardless, it's just a pass through straight from Ford to you. However, there is an incentive for them not to offer retail order price protection, as the cost saving from that does pass through the dealer.

Many dealers had no idea retail price protection was a thing until this period of high inflation, as up until the past two years, mid-year price increases were rare. And those dealers that are aware it exists are afraid to offer it because they are scared Ford won't reimburse them on the backend. If dealerships don't properly apply price protection or private offers, they have to eat the cost.

And of course you have the dealers out there that know exactly how it works and they just want a little extra off the top for themselves.
Hey, thank you for your help! - I just got the text from the sales person that I am getting both, the PO and RPP. For a total of $5,200 off the current MSRP (or around $7K off of a '24). Thanks to the rest of you for insisting that I can get both and making me try and try again.

Last edited:

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, thank you for your help! - I just got the text from the sales person that I am getting both, the PO and RPP. For a total of $5,200 off current MSRP (or around $7K off of a '24). Thanks to the rest of you for insisting that I can get both and making me try and try again.
Sorry if you stated earlier, but what was the date when you placed your 2023 reorder?

Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Got a call from my dealer on Friday - it looks like the Private Offer ( Program Number: 38644 ) finally showed up linked to my vin. But now he says that they can't apply the price protection from this year. You either get one or the other. That's not true, right? Do any of you have documentation that shows both applying? My Bronco is on the lot and ready to be picked up, but I need this sorted out first.
They are lying to you. First off, you get retail price protection , which protects you against price increases during the current model year. Every manufacturer does this. You pay the price of the vehicle at time of order. Of course, if you didn't take the vehicle and they sold it to someone else, that person would pay the prevailing MSRP. The private offer is something additional. That's a private rebate that Ford gave you because you were bumped from your 2022 order to 2023.

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They are lying to you. First off, you get retail price protection , which protects you against price increases during the current model year. Every manufacturer does this. You pay the price of the vehicle at time of order. Of course, if you didn't take the vehicle and they sold it to someone else, that person would pay the prevailing MSRP. The private offer is something additional. That's a private rebate that Ford gave you because you were bumped from your 2022 order to 2023.
all good - got it sorted out - got in total $5200 off (my original order was a two-door Badlands)

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs