Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Probably a silly question, but what triggers the key in vehicle chime? It’s different than the double-honk correct?
Correct, the double honk is when you leave the vehicle with the key in your pocket with the vehicle running the chime is when you enter the vehicle with the key in your pocket. To me both are annoying.
Sponsored

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct, the double honk is when you leave the vehicle with the key in your pocket with the vehicle running the chime is when you enter the vehicle with the key in your pocket. To me both are annoying.
Ah, thanks. I don’t think I’ve noticed that chime, but now I probably will. And here I was thinking I was all done with Forscan!

Barberonco

Everglades
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 and 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I am new to forums, so I apologize ahead of time if I am in the wrong thread or this has already been posted here. I want to disable the 'fake' engine noise in a 2021 Badlands. I did not see it on the spreadsheet. I found it in another thread, but would feel more comfortable if someone confirmed and added to the spreadsheet.

Thank you.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am new to forums, so I apologize ahead of time if I am in the wrong thread or this has already been posted here. I want to disable the 'fake' engine noise in a 2021 Badlands. I did not see it on the spreadsheet. I found it in another thread, but would feel more comfortable if someone confirmed and added to the spreadsheet.

Thank you.
To my knowledge the audio-system generated "fake engine" noise feature wasn't introduced until the '24 MY. Or do you mean you want a V8?

Barberonco

Everglades
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 and 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

To my knowledge the audio-system generated "fake engine" noise feature wasn't introduced until the '24 MY. Or do you mean you want a V8?
From what I've found it is on the LUX package models, which my 21 Badlands is. A V8 would be nice.

Sponsored

ncoburn

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch (x2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone added GOAT modes, did you notice it throws DTCs for ABS and steering? I assume you just clear them?
Yes. 24 Badlands. I got those. Then cycled the ignition, ran great. Went back and cleared codes but that wasn't necessary.

Badlandsjoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 1972 Jeep cj5 renegade 66 gto coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Afternoon all question for the spreadsheet gods am I missing something when looking a the doc in the op the last update was 3/4/23 ? I find it hard to believe that no one has found anything new to add. I'm not blaming anyone and thank all those that have put in the time and effort into it but there has to be someone who has found some new stuff that may be of interest to the masses some math major out there who can breakdown hex values by just looking at it and figure out how to keep the drl's amber and have turn signals at the same time I know it's not me 1 year of business math in hs aint gonna cut it. With all that code there has to be some gold in them there hills.

AXMRDR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '02 F350 4WD Crew, couple of Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Base
Newb to Broncos and fairly new to Forscan.

I have made a few changes successfully.

I have a dumb question about GOAT mode mods.
My line 760-04-03 is as follows:
0100 0001 2B9B ORIGINAL
**** *2** **** BAJA
**** ***3 **** ROCK CRAWL
**** **** A*** MUD/RUTS
**** **** *B** SPORT
I already have sport mode, no issue there. My concern is there is already a 2 listed in the original line but not in the correct 'column' location for the baja mode. I do not have baja mode. Will there be a programming issue if I change the numbers?

Just double checking before I change anything else.
Thanks

Badlandsjoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 23 badlands has all modes enabled 760-04-03 is as follows 0100-0203-ab1f

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor - 02 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wondering if anyone can help me with the Door Keypad.

I bought my 22 used. The window sticker shows the option for the Door Kaypad, and it has one that is matched painted so I don’t believe it was added on. I was able to find the card with the master code (With help from searching this site).

The problem is it doesn’t unlock. It will lock with the 7-8 9-0 buttons but that is it.

I hooked up Forscan and found that the keypad was disabled in the BCM and AIPM. I enabled these parameters but it still only locks. I tired both Hardware and LIN in the BCM…no luck with either.

Am I missing a parameter somewhere else? I didn’t see anything anywhere else or a place where you would enter the master code either.

If I can’t get it to work, I’ll just pull it off. I don’t really use them a lot anyways…just want the equipment that came with my $80K Bronco to work…

Thanks for the help!

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought my 22 used. The window sticker shows the option for the Door Kaypad, and it has one that is matched painted so I don’t believe it was added on. I was able to find the card with the master code (With help from searching this site).

The problem is it doesn’t unlock. It will lock with the 7-8 9-0 buttons but that is it.

I hooked up Forscan and found that the keypad was disabled in the BCM and AIPM. I enabled these parameters but it still only locks. I tired both Hardware and LIN in the BCM…no luck with either.

Am I missing a parameter somewhere else? I didn’t see anything anywhere else or a place where you would enter the master code either.

If I can’t get it to work, I’ll just pull it off. I don’t really use them a lot anyways…just want the equipment that came with my $80K Bronco to work…

Thanks for the help!
The “master” card you found was likely the one on the BCM which has nothing to do with the factory stick on door code. That code is for something completely different.

Also changing any settings in forscan will not make it work and should be changed back.

If you don’t have the original card, the only way to get the correct code is from a dealership.

AXMRDR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Badlandsjoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks for the help!
Stupid question but did you find the card next to the fuse box under the steering column that has the factory code on it ?

AXMRDR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like it will work then. Thanks.
My 23 badlands has all modes enabled 760-04-03 is as follows 0100-0203-ab1f
It works. thanks.

Anybody ever figure out the lane change blinks yet? I can live with the 3 blinks but 5 or 6 would be better.
Sponsored