Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco Forscan Google Doc - Our Copy

Several people asking in the working thread https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-forscan-thread.844/page-22

So I figured I would just post the easy to find link here, I would still recommending going there to search for questions, answers, theories, options, etc.

Guess we could delete if the spreadsheet gets added to the first post there...

This OBD Tool works for me, no issues:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081VQVD3F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Stole this from other thread:
Linked here is the best ForScan tutorial on the web

Original: Forscan Google Docs

From @TX-Hans :
Follow up to my own post in case someone else ever needs to find what the original as-built values were for any lines in order to revert what you had done (without having to use your original backup copy of the entire module to restore it). Always a good idea to take a picture or write down the original before the making the change, but if you forget (as I did in this one instance), I found you can use this website from Ford and your VIN to get all the original as-built values for your Bronco. Go to the site (enter country and language first time) and then it will prompt you to enter your VIN. It will return every line of code with the as-built values.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
Apologies if this has been covered but I found this on a Mustang Forum about Sync3. For people with aftermarket amplification, this fix keeps the parking sensor and other alert chimes from being super loud through your speakers. The change moves those sounds to come only from the head unit's built in speaker.
But this fix was not in this list. I found it in a mustang thread:

Sound Location for Vehicle Chimes:
720-01-01 xxxx xxx4 xxxx (Forwarded to ACM / Vehicle Speakers - Default)
720-01-01 xxxx xxx0 xxxx (IPC Internal Speaker Only)
Sponsored

pillar406

Outer Banks
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.keeseemotorcompany.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can anyone confirm if Forscan works for MY24 Bronco's? I read through the posts and only saw one reference to someone doing something on a 2024 Bronco. According to the Forscan website it doesn't work for MY24 Ford's. Is that just a standard discalimer until they do more testing?
Supported.jpg
There is a new version and it does have some 24 support. I used it last week to get rid of the double honk

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh okay so it's the standard download? I was thinking maybe it was a beta or something like that
Like many s/w offerings there is a "Downloads" page. Each ver/rel is available for d/l, your choice. Like many s/w offerings there is also a changelog that details what changes were made for each ver/rel. I'm running 2.3.56. I don't see any need to update to 2.3.59 at this time and probably won't bother unless I run into something that I feel might be addressed in the newer release.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you check if you did it for each door? It will number the doors 1-4 you have to enable them all. Haven’t done this yet on my 24 but did on my 22 and 23.
I used the spreadsheet in the OP. I had missed a line. It didn't look like there were 4 of any lines that would represent the set of windows. Regardless all working and can be switched on and off via added options in Sync menus.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Apologies if this has been covered but I found this on a Mustang Forum about Sync3. For people with aftermarket amplification, this fix keeps the parking sensor and other alert chimes from being super loud through your speakers. The change moves those sounds to come only from the head unit's built in speaker.
But this fix was not in this list. I found it in a mustang thread:

Sound Location for Vehicle Chimes:
720-01-01 xxxx xxx4 xxxx (Forwarded to ACM / Vehicle Speakers - Default)
720-01-01 xxxx xxx0 xxxx (IPC Internal Speaker Only)
Why does everyone keep quoting these changes from the as-built menus where there are much easier to use human readable menus for most modules?

Question not specific to this response, just a general inquiry.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought I had finished doing all my changes months ago and then I read about this auto hold witchcraft. 2 small changes and bam, there it is. Sure makes sitting in traffic a tad more tolerable.
What is this auto hold witchcraft you speak of?

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why does everyone keep quoting these changes from the as-built menus where there are much easier to use human readable menus for most modules?

They should quote from something that’s more difficult?

Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

so people who haven't looked through FORScan line by line (which is nearly everyone on the planet) can have a better understanding of what configurations are both available and valuable.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so people who haven't looked through FORScan line by line (which is nearly everyone on the planet) can have a better understanding of what configurations are both available and valuable.
How is searching for a numeric line and editing hex codes more user friendly than typing in the name of the option in the filter box and selecting "enabled/disabled" from a pulldown menu?

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How is searching for a numeric line and editing hex codes more user friendly than typing in the name of the option in the filter box and selecting "enabled/disabled" from a pulldown menu?

I never said it was easier. But how are you going to search for an option when you don’t know it exists? That was the purpose.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am not questioning the existence of the spreadsheet, just why it is based on editing the as-built data rather than the more human-readable version. Perhaps that has only been available in newer versions of Forscan and the document creation preceded that? For example the line for setting the turn signal volume has now been converted to the human readable edit rather than hex.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am not questioning the existence of the spreadsheet, just why it is based on editing the as-built data rather than the more human-readable version. Perhaps that has only been available in newer versions of Forscan and the document creation preceded that? For example the line for setting the turn signal volume has now been converted to the human readable edit rather than hex.
I was only sharing what I stumbled across as many people would not know this option exists and I hadn't seen it on the Bronco spreadsheet for FORscan. - if there is an easier way - then that's great too.
Sponsored