First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the adjustability of these, but I guess you have to get an alignment every time you make a height adjustment?
Edit….the op answered my question in his first post.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CAPTChEB

Base
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW X5 50i M-Sport, 2023 Bronco 2-d ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm really interested in this lift aswell but Im trying to maintain some fuel economy and performance with my 2.7. With that in mind I'm looking to just run 33s. The photos with the 33s after the installation I assume were adjusted for more lift? Can you actually just get 1" in lift so the 33s don't look undersized?

In the future I may consider gears/locker and larger tires but since I failed to order the Sas package but for me its a long way off

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I maxed mine out, but installed all the supporting modifications to support it.
I love the adjustability of these, but I guess you have to get an alignment every time you make a height adjustment?
Edit….the op answered my question in his first post.

I maxed mine out, if you’re curious. out of the box they will work with the OE UCAs and rear geometry. To max them out I have a list of the supposing modifications I used.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/badlands-nj-marsh-pines-build-ii.62166/post-1774944

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like these would like a one inch lift for my 33s and then in the future when I waste these tires move up to 35s. Is it possible to do a one inch lift on these?

CAPTChEB

Base
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW X5 50i M-Sport, 2023 Bronco 2-d ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like these would like a one inch lift for my 33s and then in the future when I waste these tires move up to 35s. Is it possible to do a one inch lift on these?
Same question. Since I didn’t get the SAS package I don’t want to jump to 35 yet and only want about an inch so the 33 don’t look undersized

Sponsored

Willhunt4food

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From eibach site

2A86F230-CB54-497C-9F45-C84B7CF314BF.png

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If anyone's looking to pull the trigger on a set of these Eibachs, let me know! We are trying to clear out some inventory for our next stocking order. I am going a huge deal on these! Beating the lowest price we have found!

Free shipping and a free Panda Motorworks T-Shirt with order!

EibachsPromo.png

TT6gbd

Black Diamond
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What Is the lowest setting in height with the eibach 2.0. I want to do 2 inches in front and maybe around 1.7 rear to keep level. I don’t understand how eibach claims that you can use these with stock upper control arms if the lowest setting on the rear is 2.3…so that means to keep the bronco level you would have to keep the front closer to 2.5 inches maxing out the upper control arms….the front is can definitely sit at 2 inches but the rear has to sit at 2.3 inches…from what I’ve gathered anything higher the 2 inches in the rear requires an adjustable track bar or at least recommended. For the guys that have the 2.0 system if you can please let us in on this info

TT6gbd

Black Diamond
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the stage 1 because you can set the front at 1.7 and rear 1.5 but Eibach can’t answer my question about the difference between stage 1 and 2.0 system when it comes to the internals of the actual shocks. I know that the 2.0 advantage is the threaded body and the ability to swap front springs for higher rate ones. Wondering if the shock performance is the same ?

Broncoco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What Is the lowest setting in height with the eibach 2.0. I want to do 2 inches in front and maybe around 1.7 rear to keep level. I don’t understand how eibach claims that you can use these with stock upper control arms if the lowest setting on the rear is 2.3…so that means to keep the bronco level you would have to keep the front closer to 2.5 inches maxing out the upper control arms….the front is can definitely sit at 2 inches but the rear has to sit at 2.3 inches…from what I’ve gathered anything higher the 2 inches in the rear requires an adjustable track bar or at least recommended. For the guys that have the 2.0 system if you can please let us in on this info
I would like to know the same thing. If people are looking for an all around 2" lift is it actually possible with the eibach 2.0??

Sponsored

Justinfro

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Cayman S (987.2), 911sc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like to know the same thing. If people are looking for an all around 2" lift is it actually possible with the eibach 2.0??
Bumping this to see if anyone ever got an answer. TIA

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bumping this to see if anyone ever got an answer. TIA
Yes, 2" or less of lift is possible...that's where I'm at. They are adjustable in both directions. Mine came out of the box at 2.5" up front, 2" in the rear and pretty darn close to level. I didn't want to lift any higher than needed. After several hundred miles and multiple adjustments I lowered the front to 2" and the rear to 1.75" to level it.
Sponsored