Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please tell everyone you know... Idaho is entirely flat and the entire state has been paved over.

Thank you for your consideration......
Sounds like an awesome race track. Count me in! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
32? For the entire state?! There are more than that within an hour of my house. đź’€

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A quick search and alltrails shows 32. Some of them are different trails in the same place like Big Bend. But more than two!

Screenshot_20240627-193301.jpg
A quick search? 32 trails in Texas? Are you serious? I've scoured Texas for trails, done large parts of the Texas Traverse (3 of four), been across the state several times, use OnX all the time. I generally know where what's open a lot is. If you have OnX, go look at Utah, Colarado, California. Hundreds if not thousands. Big difference.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 24 Ranger Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A quick search? 32 trails in Texas? Are you serious? I've scoured Texas for trails, done large parts of the Texas Traverse (3 of four), been across the state several times, use OnX all the time. I generally know where what's open a lot is. If you have OnX, go look at Utah, Colarado, California. Hundreds if not thousands. Big difference.
I'm not comparing Texas to other states. You said there were 2.

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not comparing Texas to other states. You said there were 2.
Where did I say two? 🤔 I can name more than two parks, much less trails:

Northwest OHV
Merus
Wolf Caves
K2
Extreme Off Road
General Sam's
Barnwell Mountain
Escondido Draw
SWR (six days a year)

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did I say two? 🤔 I can name more than two parks, much less trails:

Northwest OHV
Merus
Wolf Caves
K2
Extreme Off Road
General Sam's
Barnwell Mountain
Escondido Draw
SWR (six days a year)
The way your post reads is that outside of Merus or Wolf Caves it's pretty much private land and unless you know people you're outta luck.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way your post reads is that outside of Merus or Wolf Caves it's pretty much private land and unless you know people you're outta luck.
Those are both privately owned. What I was saying is that unless there are people like Kurt and the Van Reneens opening their private land, we would not have a lot of off roading available.

An example: Merus. It's in the second largest canyon system in the CONUS, and the Van Reneens own a large chunk of it. But when I asked if we could ever organize a ride down the whole Palo Duro Canyon, they laughed and were like, it's all privately owned and they knew many of them would never agree. It's their land, they can do what they want. But it's effectively locked out just the same as the gov't saying stay off.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are both privately owned. What I was saying is that unless there are people like Kurt and the Van Reneens opening their private land, we would not have a lot of off roading available.

An example: Merus. It's in the second largest canyon system in the CONUS, and the Van Reneens own a large chunk of it. But when I asked if we could ever organize a ride down the whole Palo Duro Canyon, they laughed and were like, it's all privately owned and they knew many of them would never agree. It's their land, they can do what they want. But it's effectively locked out just the same as the gov't saying stay off.
Ok, now I follow you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Cajun Czar

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice video Dusty. I enjoy your content—> keep it going.
It’s tough to find places like this on the Gulf Coast so we have to enjoy it vicariously on the You Tubes !

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice video Dusty. I enjoy your content—> keep it going.
It’s tough to find places like this on the Gulf Coast so we have to enjoy it vicariously on the You Tubes !
Thank you! The missus and I appreciate your positive feedback :)

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How are you liking the Rock Krawler 4 link?
I still haven't installed it yet. I received it right after I completed a major rear-end project (when I swapped in the Badlands M220) so I've been working on other projects in my very limited amount of shop time, before I come back to that. But I'm loving the results I'm seeing from everyone else who has been installing theirs, and am very much looking forward to getting mine done.

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the share Dusty. Looks like it was a blast. Absolutely loved all the water crossings!

It's a long ways from home for me but I’d be down to do a Bronco run sometime if it was planned out in enough advance.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the share Dusty. Looks like it was a blast. Absolutely loved all the water crossings!

It's a long ways from home for me but I’d be down to do a Bronco run sometime if it was planned out in enough advance.
Here you go, you've got 8 months advance notice :) https://www.unitedbybronco.com/ This trail isn't part of their offered runs but it's close by and you can muster up a few others who want a break from the slickrock and sand dunes for a few hours.
Sponsored