Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

links dont work...
Interesting - I just copied them from an article I found, but I used the Google Play one to redownload it just now and it worked, but it does look like it's removed from the Play Store when you search. I wonder if they removed it for new users. 🤔

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
While you may or may not be able to download the app from the app stores, my understanding is that development of the application has ceased and it will not have any updates.

I haven't heard that the app will stop working on any specific date, but will it will not be developed further.

SeptuagenarianSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, Off Road is more oriented to trail driving with ratings etc. Hunt is hunting centered wit unit boundaries, property ownership etc. Off Road has been available through AAfor awhile, Hunt just started working a few days ago. I'm only going to pay for one, for now that's Hunt.
I believe onX-Hunt is the more expensive, because it gives you property ownership. This is for the benefit of hunters who need to know about, and arrange for, legal access to land for hunting.
Sponsored