Sponsored

Bronco Raptor Seatbelt Alert - how to disable on startup?

BWPGT3

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can anyone, PLEASE, tell me how to get rid of the seatbelt alert/message on startup in my raptor?? It's a pain in the ass! Thank you!
Sponsored

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't know why this would be deferent in a Raptor but this worked for me
  • Unbuckle your seatbelt and turn the key to the off position
  • Turn your key to the on position till the seatbelt warning light turns off
  • Buckle and unbuckle the seatbelt three times and end on the unbuckled position
  • Wait for the seat belt warning light to turn on and off again then buckle and unbuckle the seat belt
Also you have to do each individual seat

Last edited:
Reactions: RUZ

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
there is no seatbelt light. it’s a huge prompt that says buckle your seatbelt it shows all 5 seats
Turn what key?
” Then buckle and buckle”?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's definitely annoying. The check rear seat chimes when you turn it off is quite annoying too.

OP
OP
BWPGT3

BWPGT3

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's what I want to get rid of, that prompt every time you start it up. Pain in the ass to hit ok every time. Just wondering if there is a way to prevent that from coming up on start up.

Sponsored

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You can turn the check rear set off in the menus

Print744

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You can turn the check rear set off in the menus
That’s not the issue. It’s the display that tells you the status of every seat/seatbelt. The display pops up at startup and remains until acknowledged.
Thanks, Ford, for making me acknowledge that all of the occupied seats are buckled and green. FFS, I only care if someone ISN’T buckled in. SMH
It’s a stupid fix, but apparently the banner isn’t persistent if every seat is buckled in, occupied or not.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
...apparently the banner isn’t persistent if every seat is buckled in, occupied or not.
I can confirm this and for this reason I keep all of my rears buckled all the time when not in use.

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can anyone, PLEASE, tell me how to get rid of the seatbelt alert/message on startup in my raptor?? It's a pain in the ass! Thank you!
There is no way to turn it off. I haven’t seen a way in forscan to do it either. I disabled the seatbelt chimes in forscan but it still shows the display with all the seats, it just doesn’t show an “X” over the seats that are occupied without a seatbelt anymore, but just a blank seat. It’s incredibly annoying it does this and if you don’t press “okay” it takes a solid 30 seconds to time out. Been waiting a long time for a solution on this so hopefully someone can come up with it. I have a 5Star tune installed on my Brap and I’m considering asking if he can disable it

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I also have been complaining about this for almost two years...... It should turn OFF if you're buckled... as of now there's no way to disable this dumb-ass warning that doesn't care if you're buckled and stays on for a full minute if you don't hit OK....AGAIN.
@fordmotorcompany you have idiots working for you.

Sponsored

Desert_Brush

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if it's the same for the non-raptors, but I disabled all alerts/alert sounds for the seatbelts using Forscan, double honk when leaving the car when it's on and a few other things. There are other alerts not found in the forum's spreadsheet that you can play around with. Make sure not to mess up ones that you aren't sure of. A laptop running microsoft is required as well as a temporary license for Forscan (free) and a OBD adapter cable to connect the laptop to the car's computer.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Seatbelt Alert - how to disable on startup? Forscan

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not sure if it's the same for the non-raptors, but I disabled all alerts/alert sounds for the seatbelts using Forscan, double honk when leaving the car when it's on and a few other things. There are other alerts not found in the forum's spreadsheet that you can play around with. Make sure not to mess up ones that you aren't sure of. A laptop running microsoft is required as well as a temporary license for Forscan (free) and a OBD adapter cable to connect the laptop to the car's computer.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Seatbelt Alert - how to disable on startup? Forscan
that does nothing for this issue.
Sponsored