First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It seems like Ford is going to have to do something pretty drastic to move BRaptor inventory. Even the MSRP drop on the remaining 2023s doesn’t seem to be enough. I’ve never seen something quite like it on a Ford Performance product.

Ford tried to cash in on the ADM game by drastically increasing the priced correctly $69,995 starting price in just two years. Now it’s left their dealers holding the bag. I don’t have any sympathy for a lot of the dealers that created this whole mess but I also want to see those Broncos getting into enthusiast hands.

I think if Ford gets the starting price back into the mid $70k range and topping out at $85k fully optioned they’ll move. Will they do it though?
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It comes back to the dealers. In S. FL, Miami area, I know dealers are still doing markups on BRaptors. Why? Because the S. American market will pay whatever price is on the windshield for one. So, regular customers have to deal with this and go in and try to get the price to what it should be, to begin with just to take a win. That or go out of the area, or out of the state to get one.

I am happy that with the mods I have done to my Badlands trim, and it is how I wanted it. The state of buying now is rather crazy.

OP
OP
LIKEABOSS

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I realize there might be a couple markets left where dealers are asking premiums but are they even getting them now? It seems like the majority of BRaptors out there are discounted significantly under MSRP and still not moving.

91pF

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I realize there might be a couple markets left where dealers are asking premiums but are they even getting them now? It seems like the majority of BRaptors out there are discounted significantly under MSRP and still not moving.
This is the case for all cars. People on Toyota forums talking about Tundras not selling. People on Tesla forums talking about massive Tesla discounts because they’re not selling. Honda accords aren’t selling. Blah blah blah. People on the Bronco forums complain that the normal Bronco isn’t selling lol
Those are all cheaper cars. Of course Braptor(nearly 90k+ toy) isn’t selling.

However, I don’t see the MSRP ever dropping from Ford. I see Ford dropping production numbers drastically and then raising the price before announcing they’re going hybrid.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think $75k-85k is the range. It might be more like $70k-80k for base to fully optioned. There’s a few highly optioned at $80-82k 2023 and they still ain’t moving. We are already a few days into the 2nd half of the yr. If 23’s sell in 25 they would be at used car interest rates.

Sponsored

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw a new 23 bronco raptor on a ford lot last week. A couple of SAS four doors.. nothing less than high 50's

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
People on Toyota forums talking about Tundras not selling.
People aren't buying Tundras because they have significant engine issues. Not sure what the actual percentage of units are affected but I wouldn't roll the dice on the Toyota turbo V6 right now and I love my still ticking 2007 Tundra.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My local dealer is moving Broncos, even the ones on the used lot.

BRaptors don't sit for long either, they don't get many and the longest I've seen one sit is about three weeks, the one after that was there just a couple days. AZM and painted flares, but 100K sticker.

Pretty amazing considering MSRP and current interest rates.

I know that banks aren't as loose on lending as they were just a year ago. They want money down now and great credit. Heck two/three years ago they were loaning MSRP plus ADM.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My local dealer has a 23 on the lot still and 2 new 24s another dealer has the same. Ford over priced the raptors by 10-15k. I blame jeep. They seen what the 392 wrangler was pulling and followed suit.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

People aren't buying Tundras because they have significant engine issues. Not sure what the actual percentage of units are affected but I wouldn't roll the dice on the Toyota turbo V6 right now and I love my still ticking 2007 Tundra.
Nah... they weren't selling well before. A well known auto broker was offering $5K discounts a year ago and still now (with even more inventory plus at-dealer-cost extra warranties). Same problem with the Bronco - overpriced.

It seems like Ford is going to have to do something pretty drastic to move BRaptor inventory. Even the MSRP drop on the remaining 2023s doesn’t seem to be enough. I’ve never seen something quite like it on a Ford Performance product.

Ford tried to cash in on the ADM game by drastically increasing the priced correctly $69,995 starting price in just two years. Now it’s left their dealers holding the bag. I don’t have any sympathy for a lot of the dealers that created this whole mess but I also want to see those Broncos getting into enthusiast hands.

I think if Ford gets the starting price back into the mid $70k range and topping out at $85k fully optioned they’ll move. Will they do it though?
Discounts work. There have been dealers in Florida with 10+ new 2023s and now have one or two leftover now.

Ford needs to balance production with pricing/demand. They can't expect to sell 10K BRaptors at $96K. Ford needs to cut production if they want to preserve pricing (which Toyota dies). If Ford wants to sell 5-10K BRaptors a year they need to reduce the price to $70-75K.

Sponsored

91pF

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nah... they weren't selling well before. A well known auto broker was offering $5K discounts a year ago and still now (with even more inventory plus at-dealer-cost extra warranties). Same problem with the Bronco - overpriced.

Discounts work. There have been dealers in Florida with 10+ new 2023s and now have one or two leftover now.

Ford needs to balance production with pricing/demand. They can't expect to sell 10K BRaptors at $96K. Ford needs to cut production if they want to preserve pricing (which Toyota dies). If Ford wants to sell 5-10K BRaptors a year they need to reduce the price to $70-75K.
Yeah I’m with you there. Either lower production and keep price or increase production and lower price. I paid 95k for my Braptor but I own it and will own it till it stops working so I could care less about Ford lowering the price.

What will hurt is feeling a little less special if they actually do pump those production numbers up 😢 I like only seeing a Raptor or two every few weeks/months on the road

Johnkn

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Likeaboss, I’m also in Md, please IM me to that pile which includes a loaded Red ‘24 Braptor, leather, painted fenders, bead locks, and carbon fiber package. Thanks.....

Smokewagun

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Ford is going to price themselves right into rebates. Prices on all Broncos went up July 1st. I’ve been watch build and price for a while building various models to see if I really want an Everglades. I was ticked to find the new price on the same exact build, went up several hundred. As hot to trot as I am, I might as well wait until 200+ days of inventory becomes 300+ by fall, and find a close build and buy it. This will be my last Ford after close to 30 fords.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMHO, the Braptor is not worth $80k+.
I agree, I thought about trading my badlands for one. But, at that price point. I would just buy the F150 raptor. They will figure it out when they have to heavily discount them.
Sponsored