First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I donā€™t. If I wanted a small truck it would be a Maverick. A taller truck would be a Ranger. And a bigger truck would be an F150. Bronco truck makes no sense. Itā€™s too small in rear to be a useful pickup.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150-KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the overall concept just not some of the design cues. I know they started with a BB, but 100k seems like a bargain. Considering the work needed to extend the frame, all body panels except the doors are aftermarket or custom, paint liner, the custom top, lift, wheels, custom interior, etc, etc. Makes me wonder what they would charge just for the frame extension, bed, and top.

I also wonder what the towing capacity is? Hopefully 5k at the bare minimum.

Midnight_Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ā€œSTUDā€

Probably a super cool guy was the previous owner. Maybe had to ditch this one because it couldnā€™t fit all his ladies. Yup, thatā€™s it for sure.

Sponsored

Bronc-ES

Badlands
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, ST, X70
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nahhā€¦ I think STUD is a acronym:

Showcase Toys Using Dollars
Senseless Truck Upgrade Dollars

Or:

Stylishly Transformed Utility Design
Superb Truck Upgrade Delight
Smartly Tailored Ultimate Drive
Showstopper Truck Utility Developmentā€¦

I can keep goingā€¦ but you get the gist.

I do like the end result.

Cheers from Spain!

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Body is cool looking but I am not trusting a hacked up MIC top to actually hold together, they barley do that new from the factory.

So this brings up a question I have had...whats up with the brodozers in south Florida? I was on Ebay Motors and there were tons of these over done Broncos and Jeeps. I was in south Florida for work a couple weeks ago I lost count of jeeps with the look of this Bronco, I only saw one Bronco that was jacked up on 22's but lots of Jeeps. Are these things Floridas version of the Carolina squaters?

I don't live anywhere near a beach so maybe thats what these are all about, I see overdone Jeeps around Seattle but no where near as outrageous as the ones built like this Bronco. Maybe they are for the sand or something?

Not hating on them...just ot understanding what they are for.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nahhā€¦ I think STUD is a acronym:

Showcase Toys Using Dollars
Senseless Truck Upgrade Dollars

Or:

Stylishly Transformed Utility Design
Superb Truck Upgrade Delight
Smartly Tailored Ultimate Drive
Showstopper Truck Utility Developmentā€¦

I can keep goingā€¦ but you get the gist.

I do like the end result.

Cheers from Spain!
Just another small, tiny, useless d**k

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a custom truck company down here in S. FL In FT Lauderdale. They do a lot of unique and customs builds. They have a lot of 6-wheel vehicles. First time I have seen them do this but not surprised.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll take that in a Base Sas with a Coyota at $45k. The Mav and ranger compacts are giving the Ridgeline and frontier a run for their money on the homeliest compact competition.

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It has some funky body lines in the rear fender area. I also like how they used high texture bed liner to hide all of the imperfections.

Not for me but I'm sure somebody will like it.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, there's a lot of... ill-gotten gains, in the parlance of our times, down here and these vehicles are one of the symptoms. Also, a lot of got-rich-quick who then get-broke-quick and sell off stuff like this. The place in Ft Lauderdale is more than happy to churn these things out like Ninjak said.

I wish the front end of the Ranger could accept the Bronco hood, grille, and quarter panels so a clean swap for a Gladiator Bronco--a new Centurion--could be made, but this is a SportTrac.

Body is cool looking but I am not trusting a hacked up MIC top to actually hold together, they barley do that new from the factory.

So this brings up a question I have had...whats up with the brodozers in south Florida? I was on Ebay Motors and there were tons of these over done Broncos and Jeeps. I was in south Florida for work a couple weeks ago I lost count of jeeps with the look of this Bronco, I only saw one Bronco that was jacked up on 22's but lots of Jeeps. Are these things Floridas version of the Carolina squaters?

I don't live anywhere near a beach so maybe thats what these are all about, I see overdone Jeeps around Seattle but no where near as outrageous as the ones built like this Bronco. Maybe they are for the sand or something?

Not hating on them...just ot understanding what they are for.
That's a custom truck company down here in S. FL In FT Lauderdale. They do a lot of unique and customs builds. They have a lot of 6-wheel vehicles. First time I have seen them do this but not surprised.
Sponsored