Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:unsure: 37’s on M190 axles, tire spin on slick rock and Dos Equis. What could possibly go wrong?

More fodder for those to laugh at independent front suspension.
Oh the humanity. On the other hand, I hope we get a cool @popo_patty video of Snacktime upgrading to those Yukons. 🤩

I do think there's two schools of thought in off roading: Trying not to mess anything up, and not giving AF. :poop: breaks.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This reminds me of 30 years ago when guys would blow out their 8.8 in their Fox Body and then say what did you expect its on slicks. Or the guy that converted a 4 cyl w/ 7.5 rear and then run in the 10s before it broke. Some guys just want to push it and see how far you can take it. Driving habits have ALOT to do with how long it survives. If it were Big Bozo driving that M190 would have been broken in the first hour off road. ;)

Lighten up guys Snack is not newbie. :LOL:

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This reminds me of 30 years ago when guys would blow out their 8.8 in their Fox Body and then say what did you expect its on slicks. Or the guy that converted a 4 cyl w/ 7.5 rear and then run in the 10s before it broke. Some guys just want to push it and see how far you can take it. Driving habits have ALOT to do with how long it survives. If it were Big Bozo driving that M190 would have been broken in the first hour off road. ;)

Lighten up guys Snack is not newbie. :LOL:
Used to work for a guy who was a test pilot in the Navy back in the 60's (he flew with most of the early astronauts). He went to the edge of space and survived, lived to be 86. I don't want nobody to get hurt, but if you're prepared, you can push it pretty hard. Of course, I mean the wallet. 👀 😁

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're just going to ignore the fact that he was trying to do this while under the influence?
He said it's dark and he's had a couple beers. The video is broad daylight. I think he's talking about later on. I know I'd probably want a beer after that... 🍻 👋 😳

Sponsored

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He said it's dark and he's had a couple beers. The video is broad daylight. I think he's talking about later on. I know I'd probably want a beer after that... 🍻 👋 😳
Gotcha. Read it on my phone while at the dealership for my leaky roof so missed the dark (being after the fact) part

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do people not go to Off Roadeo or do they just ignore everything the instructors say?
Yeah, because the Off-Rodeo will give you all the skills & knowledge you never had or you'll ever need :sneaky:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Do people not go to Off Roadeo or do they just ignore everything the instructors say?
Why do people post "golden nuggets of information" without reading the posts in the discussion that transpired before they entered the room?

I don't have an answer to that.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do people post "golden nuggets of information" without reading the posts in the discussion that transpired before they entered the room?

I don't have an answer to that.
Who's got time for that :sneaky:

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That m190 has seen some pretty hard miles and done fairly well. remind me to stop posting stuff on here.
No Andy.... I want you to keep posting.... Through all the "noise" it is really nice to read your technical evaluations and information. I learn a lot from you. Please keep posting.

I have to admit that I often struggle to keep the fly by posting noise out of my ears....

You sir add value and I slow down to listen to you.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

😂Off Roadeo, it’s like taking mechanical advice from the parts guy at Napa.
I will give them more credit than that.... There are some pretty experienced drivers at the Off Rodeo. They do have to toe the company line though if they want to keep their job.... Which in my opinion would be a pretty sweet set up.... I would toe the company line to keep that job.

"taking mechanical advice from the parts guy at Napa"... I mean come on, that is pretty rough.... 😆