First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Are dealers still selling at msrp? Iv seen people talking about the Raptors being 2% under so was wondering if places are doing under for other models like the outer banks.
Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you comparison shop, you'll likely see most 2023's discounted below MSRP. In my area, several dealers are also starting to discount 2024's--including BRaptors.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

All trims (maybe excluding heritage limited) should be going at MSRP. 2023 models are even being discounted

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That depends. The biggest dealer in my area is still asking $5k over and apparently getting it. I say apparently because they don't have any on the lot. Others are discounting remaining 23s up to 5 or 6 thousand. A few small discounts are offered in 24s.

Tortuga

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My MY24 order that came in last week was discounted an additional $1k from the MSRP when I ordered it last October. New England region.

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Local dealer here lets you know right up front how much theyā€™re planning on screwing you, even now. Phoenix dealers Iā€™ve looked at are doing the same thing (even Bronco Sports, of which there are dozens on their lots)ā€¦

Ford Bronco Are dealers still selling at MSRP? IMG_1936

Rick66

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150(sold), S197 GT C/S (sold) 22 2DR BB EG SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Central MN checking in. Local dealers have Physical inventory (not imaginary inventory) and all Broncos are listed well below MSRP. Some are claiming a small Ford Incentiveas well as a dealer incentive. It wasn't that long ago that there was ADM and no inventory.

BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquach
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a couple grand off my 23 BDlands sas from my local dealer here in Tampa. It was a special order that they didnt take. Brand new, still in the plastic.

BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquach
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might want to jump on this one.

Ford Bronco Are dealers still selling at MSRP? 1712808817660-6x

Zeekari

Black Diamond
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got my bronco this Saturday. 2024 black diamond, I got it for 2k under msrp. It took a few weeks of haggling and shopping around to get it though but possible.

also if I were you Iā€™d look at Peoria ford in Arizona they have a bunch of 2023 model broncos 4-5k under msrp.

Last edited:

Sponsored

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
around here dealers are selling at invoice on orders (in my case that was $1902 below msrp) and discounting 23's. I don't think any dealers are selling at msrb even on 24's. They are not giving anything on the hold back cash I attached my email discussion with the local dealer in my area-- this is our discussion on a 24 everglades-- build date week of 4/29 (we finally got to the paperwork part of the deal)

"So I talked things over with Jim and I have attached 3 different worksheets showing where we would be at. We obviously want to give you a deal and take care of you but also canā€™t lose money either. Happy to sell you the Bronco at Invoice which will save you $1,901.64 (plus you get 3 oil changes and 2 tire rotations for free still and there is no longer the 1 year time limit on using those)

That will leave us the holdback which I canā€™t see yet but looking at similar Broncoā€™s will be $900-1,000 (minus $200 for the new car pack, $167 for the oil changes/tire rotations, and $38 for the new car check in shop) so if the holdback is $1,000 we would net $595 on the deal.

I made notes on the three sheets. One includes getting the new tires and has the tire take off discount"

jlee504

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There is a 2023 braptor on PCA market with 44 miles and 5 hrs left at 61k. Holy crap..

STuff1

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here in southern Illinois my local dealer has close to 20 broncos and all are discounted. 23s much more than the 24s. Can get $4-5k off of most trims and raptors are also discounted some. They sold maybe one in the last 30 days (to me).

Mrchoochoo

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered my 2024 OBX SAS last October and it arrived at my Dealership 2nd week of March. I paid $2800 under MSRP. It takes some haggling but I've never paid MSRP for any vehicle I've bought.

DillonC

Raptor
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f250, 2019 expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There is a 2023 braptor on PCA market with 44 miles and 5 hrs left at 61k. Holy crap..
$75k now with over 2 hours left. It'll probably end a little below what the msrp was for that time period.
Sponsored