Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Labor shortages? They’re still using that excuse? Their management/working conditions must really suck to not be able to hire anyone for the last year.
Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will tell everyone what I think is happening. They used us early adopters as seed money to get this off the ground. Now that they have initial tops sitting in China, the cost for complete tops has escalated and the cost to ship is beyond what they have in ready cash. They are trying like hell to get new orders to field the first batch and then they will become a complete ghost and emerge in 18 months as a new entity. Buyer beware.
If that’s true then it’s a shame… they should’ve just fabricated batch 1 in house to get product delivered while working on an overseas partner to meet production demands.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that’s true then it’s a shame… they should’ve just fabricated batch 1 in house to get product delivered while working on an overseas partner to meet production demands.
I am more of a realist and don't want to die of colon cancer from ADV blowing smoke up my ass.

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe the labor shortages they're referring to are being caused by everyone cancelling their orders since, ya know, a customer would essentially be building their own hardtop

Sponsored

C_Iron

Badlands
First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In this very thread there is information indicating ADV proprietors are spinning up a new company. Source of funding could be an interesting question.
Spinning up another company? Well, there is only few valid reasons for this, either they have SO MUCH business that they need to expand, ownership is simply parting ways... or they are possibly preparing for a bankruptcy and seperating out their business due to expected law suites. Been around long enough to see a lot of construction companys do this. They build a bunch of houses, close down, open up under a new name with little liabilty to previous work. Worth considering..

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t been following this thread as closely as I did when I had an order with them.

Are they actually providing regular updates on Fridays or was that determined to be a lie, Maury?

Sponsored

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Labor shortages? They’re still using that excuse? Their management/working conditions must really suck to not be able to hire anyone for the last year.
Maybe their paychecks to their employees have the same frequency and credibility as their updates on their hardtop .

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t been following this thread as closely as I did when I had an order with them.

Are they actually providing regular updates on Fridays or was that determined to be a lie, Maury?
They have been radio silent until yesterday and now an update scheduled in 3 weeks to a month. It is getting real. If you have money burning a hole in their pocket, you had better get it back or it is gone.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm curious about how many folks still have their money in this and waiting.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spinning up another company? Well, there is only few valid reasons for this, either they have SO MUCH business that they need to expand, ownership is simply parting ways... or they are possibly preparing for a bankruptcy and seperating out their business due to expected law suites. Been around long enough to see a lot of construction companys do this. They build a bunch of houses, close down, open up under a new name with little liabilty to previous work. Worth considering..
Apparently they've already done exactly that before. To everybody who's still in get out while you can.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious about how many folks still have their money in this and waiting.
I'd say more than any of us imagine. The forum only constitutes a small portion of 6g community and based on what people have shown on here, ADV does a good amount of social media advertising. To most people, they think it's only a 12 -16 week lead time as that is what the website still advertises. Most of these people have no idea that people have been waiting for over 104 weeks (sounds better than saying 2 years lol).
Sponsored