SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did they give you an ETA on delivery? The waiting is the hardest part.
Yeah for real. Nikki(sp?) was supposed to call me last week with delivery details but it didn’t happen. They started assembly on the latest batch but their assembly guy had to take off on Wednesday, so they probably got the first three sets done and called it before mine got put together 😂😂

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeah for real. Nikki(sp?) was supposed to call me last week with delivery details but it didn’t happen. They started assembly on the latest batch but their assembly guy had to take off on Wednesday, so they probably got the first three sets done and called it before mine got put together 😂😂
Nikki sp? was suppose to call me before mine shipped... Was told it will probably be a week or two... They showed up about 2 days later... Never heard from Nikki sp?. Only person there I have EVER talked with is Quinn and he answered the phone every single time... Even would call me back after and email during his drive into work..... They showed up sooner than Quinn told me they would.... and no call.

So probably very soon!!!!!!

They will not forget you... You are on the list. Period.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That’s INSANE. I would have flown out to purchase at that price.
NO SHIT!!!!! excuse the language but damn.....

I already have one like it and I would have flown down to get that one at that price.... That is like give me 50 grand and I will give you 100... OOOOkkaaayyy.....

I get that car salesman/dealerships look at mod as worthless... both a positive and a negative... Most people do not want to touch them it takes the right person to know the value and they will pay accordingly... but salesman/dealerships want to move a car quickly so mods hinder that.... so worthless.... BUT if you know what you have???? no they did not. they may have had a small clue as to how much they cost but they did not know the value.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nikki sp? was suppose to call me before mine shipped... Was told it will probably be a week or two... They showed up about 2 days later... Never heard from Nikki sp?. Only person there I have EVER talked with is Quinn and he answered the phone every single time... Even would call me back after and email during his drive into work..... They showed up sooner than Quinn told me they would.... and no call.

I hope mine gets built with this batch!
Come on Nikki!
Crap.
Now I have that Prince song stuck in my head.

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Yeah-I’ve always been surprised that it’s Quinn that answers and/or calls me back. Talking to her was a transfer over from him. For the steering rack I got frequent updates from UPS. I swear it was four emails a day on that thing. UPS REALLY wanted to make certain I knew when it would show up, so I’m just assuming the portals will be the same way. 🤷🏼‍♂️

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeah-I’ve always been surprised that it’s Quinn that answers and/or calls me back. Talking to her was a transfer over from him. For the steering rack I got frequent updates from UPS. I swear it was four emails a day on that thing. UPS REALLY wanted to make certain I knew when it would show up, so I’m just assuming the portals will be the same way. 🤷🏼‍♂️
My portals and rack came together on a single pallet on LTL..... So no updates. Can not remember the freight company. I receive too many LTL shipments at work.

OP
OP
userdude

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've talked to a Tiffany before; @ScLeCo I can give you her number if you want to see if she knows anything. I believe the sales line is his cell phone, or at least always forwarded to his cell phone. I talked to him one time as he was driving to the Sierras.

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've talked to a Tiffany before; @ScLeCo I can give you her number if you want to see if she knows anything. I believe the sales line is his cell phone, or at least always forwarded to his cell phone. I talked to him one time as he was driving to the Sierras.
I’ll take it. Hate bugging Quinn just to get updates
Sponsored