First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Cactus Gray Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No change in the tracker, but has anybody attempted to activate FordPass? I read in some other threads that some were able to do it and could track their vehicle.
I tried and saw something interesting...

Prior to 7/20, I would get "Vehicle Not Found". When trying to add my VIN.

7/20 Was able to add my VIN, and I tried to Activate. I got "Feature Not Available"

8/1 I was able to initiate activation, but it said to start vehicle and accept activation request at startup screen.

8/16 I got a message in my account that said "Your Activation Request was Denied".

Somebody was in my bronco and started it. I'm choosing to believe it was being loaded onto the train :)
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No change in the tracker, but has anybody attempted to activate FordPass? I read in some other threads that some were able to do it and could track their vehicle.
I tried and saw something interesting...

Prior to 7/20, I would get "Vehicle Not Found". When trying to add my VIN.

7/20 Was able to add my VIN, and I tried to Activate. I got "Feature Not Available"

8/1 I was able to initiate activation, but it said to start vehicle and accept activation request at startup screen.

8/16 I got a message in my account that said "Your Activation Request was Denied".

Somebody was in my bronco and started it. I'm choosing to believe it was being loaded onto the train :)
Mine was never denied so perhaps you are correct. Don't know if I'm on a train or sitting on the roadside with my thumb out!

F2W12

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Greeting from the 7/24 group. Are any of you that are being delivered via convoy been shipped yet? Seems as if that's a common denominator amongst those in our group.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Finally switching back to “confirmed”. Ford code for getting on a train.

Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread IMG_0994

Jilibnz

Raptor
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Greeting from the 7/24 group. Are any of you that are being delivered via convoy been shipped yet? Seems as if that's a common denominator amongst those in our group.
My window sticker says convoy and there has been no movement since 7/17 (blended 7/14). Originally the dealer told us a delivery date of 8/2 and Broncos made after that time period have shown up at their location. I called Ford marketing and they said it’s been built (even though tracker doesn’t show that), but no delivery date in system. She speculated it might be due to QC but did not know for sure. We called this week again (about a week later) and status the same. She confirmed no recalls. She mentioned they’ve received more inquiries from the same time period so they were trying to get more detail as to what the hold up was but didn’t have any more info than that.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My window sticker says convoy and there has been no movement since 7/17 (blended 7/14). Originally the dealer told us a delivery date of 8/2 and Broncos made after that time period have shown up at their location. I called Ford marketing and they said it’s been built (even though tracker doesn’t show that), but no delivery date in system. She speculated it might be due to QC but did not know for sure. We called this week again (about a week later) and status the same. She confirmed no recalls. She mentioned they’ve received more inquiries from the same time period so they were trying to get more detail as to what the hold up was but didn’t have any more info than that.
There was definitely something going on. Since they won’t tell me, I’m assuming it was meticulously built by hand especially for me. What else would it take a month? :cool:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Officially shipped 8/18

Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread IMG_0996

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Bridgebuilder

Heritage
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Finally delivered! Took 1,131 days from original reservation! Delivery never updated on dealer tracker. They had no idea it was coming. It just showed up Saturday afternoon. Now on to the fun of seeing if my offer will be honored.

1692630539580-png.png

NJBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Bravo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread IMG_0209

Got the official email this morning… tracker dates have been accurate for what that’s worth, as is the revised ETA of 8/24-8/30. Hope that others are seeing progress.

Last edited:

hokiejerm

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Cactus Gray Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread 1692643807210

Dealer told me the status changed to loaded on a railcar this morning. Tracker just reverted to Order Confirmed.

SamC

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Toyota FJ40, '14 Toyota Tundra, '17 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called marketing again today and was told it was released to the carrier but still says in production.
I got the same from my dealer. Delivery was supposed to be today..no new delivery date.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I successfully hitched a ride on a westbound! Sitting in Garrett IN tonight.
Sponsored