First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Cactus Gray Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s here!! Big shoutout to my dealer fairway ford here in Greenville, SC - I was done in like 20 minutes with the deal.
IMG_7532.jpeg
Looks great! Is that azure or area51? Love the look of the badlands wheels and the BFG33s.
Sponsored

mmhenslee

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! Is that azure or area51? Love the look of the badlands wheels and the BFG33s.
Its Area 51 - I liked it just a bit more with the grill of the badlands being grey, and helped the color popped.

I'm also a big fan of the regular badland wheels. The matching paint on the wheels to the grill is a good look to me. And also when it seems like sasquatch is so popular with eveyone every other bronco has the black beadlock wheels, so some how the standard wheel is not as popular? To each their own of course - I'm super pleased with how it looks and get tons of compliments

Diller

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 F250, 2012 Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread 20230829_163822

Picked mine up Tuesday. My son is a tech in the truck shop, so he had it parked for me in his bay. AutoNation Ford Orange Park Florida was a pleasure to work with through the whole process.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks like I've made it to Granger! Hopefully I'll get to pick it up in the next week or two.

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called ford marketing today. I always hear something different but this time they said it was built 7/19 and never released to the carrier and is most likely being held for a wa/qc. I was told in the past it was released to the carrier so I have no clue what’s going on.

Sponsored

Jilibnz

Raptor
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Called ford marketing today. I always hear something different but this time they said it was built 7/19 and never released to the carrier and is most likely being held for a wa/qc. I was told in the past it was released to the carrier so I have no clue what’s going on.
I almost have the opposite going on where in past they’ve made it seem like a QC issue and this time told me I’d previously been released to carrier 7/26 but then it was updated to TBD with no updates since. This guy seemed more helpful and it took him longer than most, so maybe you got someone just speculating today and they don’t want to look it up?

Anyways this Ford rep told me to call dealer and have dealer contact their Ford rep. The dealer seemed to know what we were instructed to do…not sure they will actually do that but might be something worth trying?
I was blended 7/14 and have a production date of 7/17, so I bet we are in the same batch.

I’ll post if I ever get mine or if I find anything new out.

ncheritage

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover LWB HSE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I've been quietly watching this thread since early Aug. I'm in the same boat with a 4 door heritage limited, Robin egg blue. No updates on the tracker since 7/20. Marketing and chat have been saying it was released to carrier but no movement.

Maybe it's waiting on some part? Didn't pass qc? Victim of the hail storm they had on 7/20?

No idea but the first thing I do every morning is refresh that tracker!

Happy for those that have received theirs.

Screenshot_20230904-164146.png

scobian15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Scion FR-S, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco arrived to SoCal Saturday August 26th and then to my dealer on Monday August 28th so I was able to make time to pick it up from my dealer this past Friday September 1st. The weather was insane when I arrived at Fiesta Ford in Indio, sand storm and then extremely heavy rain, but I'm just glad I finally got my Bronco. Rain is said to be good luck so I'll take it.

The MSPR on the window sticker I had noticed was higher than when I had placed my order so I mentioned that to my sales-rep and then also told him I had a certificate for up to $2,595 off (when I called Ford marketing a few weeks ago to check the status on my order they mentioned that I had a certificate and to let my dealer know upon pickup to see if they could apply it). Thankfully they applied it for the full amount so my Bronco ended up costing slightly lower than what I had signed for when I ordered it so I was super happy about that. I still spent some time at the dealer because of all of that and the whole financing process/paperwork (ultimately ended up financing through my own bank, Bank of America) but overall the process went well.

So excited to finally have my Bronco! It feels unreal after waiting so long for it but I can definitely say it was worth the wait!
Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread tempImageGRPlGZ

SamC

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Toyota FJ40, '14 Toyota Tundra, '17 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been quietly watching this thread since early Aug. I'm in the same boat with a 4 door heritage limited, Robin egg blue. No updates on the tracker since 7/20. Marketing and chat have been saying it was released to carrier but no movement.

Maybe it's waiting on some part? Didn't pass qc? Victim of the hail storm they had on 7/20?

No idea but the first thing I do every morning is refresh that tracker!

Happy for those that have received theirs.

Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread tempImageGRPlGZ
Mine had sat as "In Production" for over a month, blend date of 7/19. Finally got a built email then a shipped email a week later. Expected delivery 9/14-9-27. Got car information from Chat, but repeatedly got "Status is not available" when checking with CSX. But today the Dealer called to let me know I could pick up my Bronco 9 days ahead of schedule. 🤷‍♂️

Hang tough.....it's worth the wait and frustration....(and yes that's easier to say after it finally arrived)

Jilibnz

Raptor
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine had sat as "In Production" for over a month, blend date of 7/19. Finally got a built email then a shipped email a week later. Expected delivery 9/14-9-27. Got car information from Chat, but repeatedly got "Status is not available" when checking with CSX. But today the Dealer called to let me know I could pick up my Bronco 9 days ahead of schedule. 🤷‍♂️

Hang tough.....it's worth the wait and frustration....(and yes that's easier to say after it finally arrived)
It’s great to finally see some movement for people that have been stuck in production since early July.

Enjoy your Bronco!!!

Sponsored

hokiejerm

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Cactus Gray Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Arrived at the dealer yesterday. Picking it up tomorrow, but I already stopped by to see it.
Hope everyone waiting gets theirs soon.

NJBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Bravo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrived at dealer yesterday in NJ after latest report Monday of being in the port of Newark. Just under 4 months to the day. Good luck to everyone else if you are still in limbo.

Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread IMG_0212

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine arrived at dealer yesterday in NJ after latest report Monday of being in the port of Newark. Just under 4 months to the day. Good luck to everyone else if you are still in limbo.

Ford Bronco 7/17/2023 Build Week Thread IMG_0212
Congrats! Still waiting for mine to ship to NJ. No updates as of yet.

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If our bronco comes after the model year translation code expires what do we do? My code expires Oct 2, 2023 and it seems I won’t have it before then. Am I SOL?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If our bronco comes after the model year translation code expires what do we do? My code expires Oct 2, 2023 and it seems I won’t have it before then. Am I SOL?
It will renew on October 3 or so. It will expire again in 3 months. After that, Ford says no more renewals.
Sponsored