HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted. While back in the suspension thread but had only a couple of comments so I’ll post it here, please move if not allowed.

My 23 Badlands SAS is scheduled for end of March build (so far) so I’ve been collecting accessories. Got my wheels, some lights, bikini top, and other odds and ends, about to buy the tires (37’s) and was going to buy the Zone 3” lift last month. Talked to Zone Off Road and they said the 21-22 3” SAS lift won’t work because of minor changes in the 23. Reached out to a few other popular brands, no reply. Rough Country instead of answering me just sent me a link to the 2.5” lift. I really want a 3-4” lift because of the 37’s and don’t want it to look like tires shoved in wheel wells. And we all know a 3” is really not 3 so I’m assuming a 2.5 isn’t really 2.5”

I know a few here have lifted 23’s I believe, what kits did you use? Any issues using a kit for a 21-22?

I’m out of pocket most of the day so I might not respond until tomorrow but I’d appreciate any honest feedback.

thanks!
Sponsored

youloze

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I installed a Zone 4" lift on my 23 Non-Sasquatch and it's 1" lower in the rear. I doubt there were any changes in the suspension between 22 and 23 that would account for a full 1" difference but who knows. They have tried telling me all kinds of things from their "engineers".

*The Black Diamond rear fenders look lower lol

*The 37" tire is too heavy - I removed it and it made not even 1/4" difference, so even less of a difference between a 32" tire and 37" tire

*There are differences in the suspension but they cant tell me what

*Swap the preload spacers between the front and rear. That's a ton of work and it doesn't make sense since I installed them correctly per the instructions.

My education received after all of this? Remove them and buy Eibach coilovers. Ordered them last night and suggest you do the same. Good luck.