nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello fellow Bronco owners.

I recently started hearing a squeak from what seems to be the suspensions. It's mostly noticeable at low speeds when driving on our terrible Quebec roads. I can't really hear it when I roll down the window but I hear it very well in the cabin with the windows up and no music.

I tried recording with my phone on the hood or on the tire while pressing down on the bumper and I think you can hear it pretty well in the video. Any ideas what it could be? The truck was delivered on last September 30th, never did any offroading as of yet.

Here is the video I took:

If any of you have the same issue or know what it could be please let me know!

Thanks.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Go to your dealer and nice first post.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have someone push down on the bumper like you were in the video, while you're under the Bronco to pin point where the sound is coming from, probably just some bushings that need a little grease.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Every truck/offroad vehicle I've ever owned had squeaks. The more things are made to articulate, the more squeaks you have. You can chase the squeaks until you finally sell it, or just learn to live with it. You can always douse everything in WD40 periodically, but from my experience squeaks are just part of vehicles with suspension designed to move.

Mine squeaks if I bounce on it too.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For the most part, bushings should be tightened under load ir they can squeak. If you can identify the bushing that squeaking and there is not a grease fitting, you could try to loosening up the bolt a bit, bounce on the Bronco and the retorque the bolt.

Sponsored

Fivefingerheist

Badlands
First Name
FFH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 4-D, Non-SAS, 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On another note, that video would be hilarious without context. Do you have the HOSS 3.0?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I recently started hearing a squeak from what seems to be the suspensions. It's mostly noticeable at low speeds when driving on our terrible Quebec roads. I can't really hear it when I roll down the window but I hear it very well in the cabin with the windows up and no music.

I tried recording with my phone on the hood or on the tire while pressing down on the bumper and I think you can hear it pretty well in the video. Any ideas what it could be? The truck was delivered on last September 30th, never did any offroading as of yet.

Thanks.
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks.
Can you tell me what you found out?

We have the same squeak from our 2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch 2-door, front left.
Was that front left also?

Please let us know what has happened since...

ApexBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
agreed, same issue for me! 2023 Sas Badlands….It sounds like I’m driving a 30 year old mattress! Very annoying….just saying…my Jeep Gladiator definitely didn’t have all these noises. So far I have a crazy rattle at the passenger side Sunshade, crazy squeaky suspension, and my front passenger trim panel by the seatbelt is all scratched up, the plastic trim in these is not durable whatsoever, and I baby my ride! @Ford Motor Company can we get some attention on the quality control?

C1 Ret

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
...Same here. 2022 Wildtrack, 12,000 miles with some light duty off roading. I crawled underneath while a friend pushed the bumper around, but I can't nail down the location. It seems to echo around the underside and is difficult to pin down. I tried putting some silicone lubricant on the bushing locations I could reach, but zero success. HOWEVER, we got a pretty good rain a couple of weeks ago, and after I returned home from errands, I noticed the squeakers had stopped. The next day, after it dried, they came back so I am pretty sure it is one or more the many bushings under there.

I had the Bilsteins replaced with Fox Performance Elite 3.0's about 8 months ago, so my next step will be to take it back to the shop that did the install, or to Ford and pay the diagnostic fee. I am not certain they will cover it under warranty with the suspension change.

Sponsored

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the exact same squeaking it's horrible. Anyone ever figure out what it is? I've greased everything I can think of.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the exact same squeaking it's horrible. Anyone ever figure out what it is? I've greased everything I can think of.
Hi there! This suspension squeaking concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".
Sponsored