Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They told me they used to repair, but Ford now requires they replace the entire rear glass 🤷🏻
yup, mine is in the shop as I write this, and that's what they are telling me. What makes me mad is they are ordering the window today and it will take a week to get it. I made this appt 2 months ago! Why didn't they order it last week when they confirmed what I was coming in for??? Not good business practices.
Sponsored

CelticCactus

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of the Ford dealer you have been working with? I would like to take a closer look into this on my end.
Please let us know what you find. I'm in the same boat, with my pony actually in the shop today and repairs not happening until the window comes in.

OP
OP
DubZuc

DubZuc

Base
First Name
Zuc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2 Door Base & ‘23 4 Door Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I dropped my 2 Door off at the dealership last night and @Ford Motor Company responded to my thread asking for my VIN and dealership info, which I provided. Not sure if Ford had anything to do with it but this morning the service advisor called me and said they would re-tint my back glass after all.

Picked her up this afternoon and everything looks perfect! Guess it all worked out in the end. Thank you @Ford Motor Company!
Sponsored