First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Obviously not smart enough. What a wildly ignorant comment.
You dorks think you are going to take a Raptor and go out and run the baja 1000 , the biggest bump you will ever encounter in a speed bump. Get back to reality .
Sponsored

BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquach
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You dorks think you are going to take a Raptor and go out and run the baja 1000 , the biggest bump you will ever encounter in a speed bump. Get back to reality .
Can you quote exactly where I said anything about running the Baja?? Go ahead I’ll wait for you.

Bronco Lane

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you quote exactly where I said anything about running the Baja?? Go ahead I’ll wait for you.
Poindexter any 4x4 is made for offroad or better traction in snow and ice or mud . To buy one thinking you can turn it in ti a 1/4 mile drag vehicle is plain stupid . Buy a camero , mustang or vette.

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Key words off roader. Ford Broncos and other 4x4s are not and will never be a high performance vehicle , they are offroad vehicles and most of the time are operated at low speeds as designed. At least they are if you have common sense
- Define high performance vehicle.
- Most of the time Broncos and other 4x4s are operated at city or highway speeds.

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Poindexter any 4x4 is made for offroad or better traction in snow and ice or mud . To buy one thinking you can turn it in ti a 1/4 mile drag vehicle is plain stupid . Buy a camero , mustang or vette.
I can play your game too troll. Why buy a Vette, Camero, or mustang for 1/4 mile drag when I can buy a Tesla and destroy the above vehicles in a drag race?

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are y'all getting trolled so easily? :rolleyes:

Bronco Lane

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
- Define high performance vehicle.
- Most of the time Broncos and other 4x4s are operated at city or highway speeds.
How many Gs can you pull on a slalom course before rolling ? What is your braking distance , how often can you brake before the fluid boils. You have a preconceived idea that enhancing hp is all there is to it. For a lot less money you could have bought a Honda Civic added mods and had a better vehicle than a raptor

Bronco Lane

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can play your game too troll. Why buy a Vette, Camero, or mustang for 1/4 mile drag when I can buy a Tesla and destroy the above vehicles in a drag race?
Speaking the truth and I'm labeled a troll lmao

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquach
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe start with spelling Camaro correctly. Then realize that there are many Durango HC, TRXs, Trackhawks, raptor R f150s and 4x4 XL F150s with whipples running 9s down the quarter mile. Explorer STs and several other 4x4 platforms are running 10s easy. Many. Maybe open you mind a bit and shut your mouth.

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not even false. I've sustained 70 through decent sized whoops in Glamis and most other trucks would be damaged from this. Stop trolling.

Bronco Lane

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe start with spelling Camaro correctly. Then realize that there are many Durango HC, TRXs, Trackhawks, raptor R f150s and 4x4 XL F150s with whipples running 9s down the quarter mile. Explorer STs and several other 4x4 platforms are running 10s easy. Many. Maybe open you mind a bit and shut your mouth.

My bad I had a typo. Are you twelve years old ?
Sponsored