swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I still have weird part throttle 4-5 shifts sometimes in sport mode. I need to log it and send it over and see if Adam can fix it.
Extremely interested in this. TIA. Don't you also get it 5->6, perhaps a big less severe? It's a thunk/thump, right? As I noted many Raptor owners have observed this.
Sponsored

Bronco Lane

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well dang! In knew the gains where going to be good based on the data I was getting back piror to getting on the dyno but these gains are amazing! +131 whp gained on 93 and mind blowing 197 whp gain on e50 (on @Spooled's Bronco Raptor)!

Ford really did their homework on the bronco raptor turbos and they are a much higher flowing turbo than other 3.0ls out there! Special thanks Eric HP Tuners for working on getting us the right definitions!

Screenshot 2024-04-05 201611.png
If you wanted a real high performance vehicle why didn't you buy one, a Bronco will never be one

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you wanted a real high performance vehicle why didn't you buy one, a Bronco will never be one
It's the highest performance trim of the Bronco and one of, if not THE highest performing off-roader from the factory. How is it not a high performance vehicle? 🤡

Bronco Lane

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's the highest performance trim of the Bronco and one of, if not THE highest performing off-roader from the factory. How is it not a high performance vehicle? 🤡
Key words off roader. Ford Broncos and other 4x4s are not and will never be a high performance vehicle , they are offroad vehicles and most of the time are operated at low speeds as designed. At least they are if you have common sense

BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquach
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Key words off roader. Ford Broncos and other 4x4s are not and will never be a high performance vehicle , they are offroad vehicles and most of the time are operated at low speeds as designed. At least they are if you have common sense
RAM TRX and Raptor R disagree. Let’s see you get down with one of them.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So because it’s not a race car, giving it more power makes it what…? Less fun? lol

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Raptor was mainly marketed as a high performance vehicle for high speed offroading. I bet more power helps with that. Most people drive on the street more than 95% of the time, you know, where having more horsepower is fun. More power = more fun. easy concept to grasp.

Bronco Lane

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Raptor was mainly marketed as a high performance vehicle for high speed offroading. I bet more power helps with that. Most people drive on the street more than 95% of the time, you know, where having more horsepower is fun. More power = more fun. easy concept to grasp.
And they handle like a covered wagon , how many raptors are there in the IMCA series

Bronco Lane

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So because it’s not a race car, giving it more power makes it what…? Less fun? lol
And a Toyota Camry will still beat it in a drag race , what's your point

Bronco Lane

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
RAM TRX and Raptor R disagree. Let’s see you get down with one of them.
I'm smart enough to know any 4x4 vehicle is not and will never be a high performance vehicle. There is more to performance than horsepower.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

And they handle like a covered wagon , how many raptors are there in the IMCA series
I don't care about how it handles curves. I care about 0-60 and highway passing power. No one adds power to a SUV/Truck and then wonders how it would do around a racetrack.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And a Toyota Camry will still beat it in a drag race , what's your point
Toyota Camry’s are running 12’s?
My point is that giving it more power makes it more fun, like you clearly missed in my previous comment 🙄

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm smart enough to know any 4x4 vehicle is not and will never be a high performance vehicle. There is more to performance than horsepower.
You keep mentioning high performance vehicles when you really mean high performance cars.