Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live in the hot air balloon capital of the world and even I don't have a picture of my Bronco with one. Part of that could be because I don't even bother to take pictures of them anymore. It's crazy, and kind of sad, how we let even the most exciting things become mundane with time...
I don't know if it's sad, but definitely human nature.

I used to work with a girl that was from Egypt, she said she used to be able to see the pyramids from her home. I thought that was over the top amazing. But to her, and I swear this is what she said, 'They're just a pile of rocks' o_O :oops:
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Found this guy checking out the Bronc when I got home from work the other day.

IMG_2816.jpeg

Just playing catch up here……..

under a tree.

IMG_1598.jpeg

Took the family to TX on vaca otherwise I would have plenty for the current challenge, I work for a trucking/excavating/ repair garage. 😁

Sunset in Kentucky

IMG_2840.jpeg

IMG_2682.jpeg
Looking good! Thanks for sharing.

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if it's sad, but definitely human nature.

I used to work with a girl that was from Egypt, she said she used to be able to see the pyramids from her home. I thought that was over the top amazing. But to her, and I swear this is what she said, 'They're just a pile of rocks' o_O :oops:
Had a friend move friend Texas to
Posting this again just because it’s my favorite pic with our now retired 300k mile family truckster, Dora the Explorer. The real story here is what is floating in the open beer hidden between the seat and console lol. Middle of nowhere far west Texas 80 in a 75 warning… Seriously? lol.
IMG_0129.jpeg
I think 24 hours have passed and we got one ai submission of a ballooned up bronco.

So @Fordified1 I declare you winner on a technicality. The technicality being that I can't make up a good challenge for this game. lol.

Good luck.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had a friend move friend Texas to

I think 24 hours have passed and we got one ai submission of a ballooned up bronco.

So @Fordified1 I declare you winner on a technicality. The technicality being that I can't make up a good challenge for this game. lol.

Good luck.
Don't feel bad. Your initial challenge gave me some drunk introspection on the nature of beauty and novelty, and the complacency that comes with age and familiarity! Consolation pics of balloons without Broncos:

IMG_20191012_075148704_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191012_074102824_HDR.jpg

IMG_20191012_190634493.jpg

Sponsored

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't feel bad. Your initial challenge gave me some drunk introspection on the nature of beauty and novelty, and the complacency that comes with age and familiarity! Consolation pics of balloons without Broncos:

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_20191012_190634493

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_20191012_190634493

Glad it served some use. Now you've given me something to think about, but I'll need more beer to truly understand.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Glad it served some use. Now you've given me something to think about, but I'll need more beer to truly understand.
Several more beers and 8 fewer hours of sleep haha. Red-eye flights are the worst.

Edit: previous post was referencing my post in response to the balloon challenge.

Last edited:

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good luck.
Only accepting this to keep the challenge moving along. And my record of coming up with meetable challenges isn’t that great lol .

Picture of the highest degree of incline indicated on your Bronco dash inclinometer wins this one. A second picture from the outside would be cool also.
Edit: Remember to set your parking brake before putting it in park if you’re going to get out and take a picture which I recommend you get someone else to do anyway lol. Middle of the week a mall curb might win this one lol.

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Only accepting this to keep the challenge moving along. And my record of coming up with meetable challenges isn’t that great lol .

Picture of the highest degree of incline indicated on your Bronco dash inclinometer wins this one. A second picture from the outside would be cool also.
Need to issue a warning for the 2.7L owners and their fuel pump.

Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm just going to say, some of these challenges are good, but the day they fall on matters if you can make it happen. Unless of course you already have the picture, which is rarely the case for me.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm just going to say, some of these challenges are good, but the day they fall on matters if you can make it happen. Unless of course you already have the picture, which is rarely the case for me.
True and something I forget.
This challenge can probably be met in your yard or on a big curb at the mall. I don’t know.

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit: Remember to set your parking brake before putting it in park if you’re going to get out and take a picture which I recommend you get someone else to do anyway lol. Middle of the week a mall curb might win this one lol.
how about 19* to the side?
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 1718195282343-23

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 1718195313909-f5

edit.. bonus picture of me standing on my door sill taking photos of the group of non-broncos i was running with.
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 1718195384404-71

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

lol I find myself taking pictures that might meet a future challenge lol. Wife thinks I’m an idiot lol.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

lol I find myself taking pictures that might meet a future challenge lol. Wife thinks I’m an idiot lol.
Your wife and my wife can hang out together then you and I can be idiots together. She says the same thing. 😆

They are just jealous that we have more fun than they do. 😁
Sponsored