Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got mine from IAG. Haven’t installed them. Directions said you have to remove the soft top. Thats too much trouble… but I do plan on getting a hard top at some point so I figure that’ll be a good time.
You don't have to remove the soft top. you can take out the windows then loosen the hinge bracket in the front and slide it under the top with little trouble.

Philrod

Outer Banks
First Name
Feliberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Platinum, 2007 Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dropped it off to get ExoShield put on the windshield, PPF on the hood and mirrors, and get the windows tinted.

Reactions: Dog

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

With deliveries just around the corner, let's kick this off. Anything pretty much goes from major mods, regular maintenance, a good wash and wax or coated it mud off roading.

wanted to canvas rear window so when it rains I don't have to put my rear shell back on. I bought one of these from softtopper, its for a F-150 but it works.
It would be great if someone made one specifically for the bronco. ( that's the ford tonneau cover )

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  soft topper on a bronco