First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
🤔 We still haven’t seen Oates. @islander98 - were they running a two door, or a four door length Bronco with only two doors?
Oates was just an early heritage edition in disguise. They made all the white bits black on it to throw people off. It does look pretty sweet though

2023-Ford-Bronco-Oates-Two-Door-Azure-Gray-Metallic-G4-Exterior-001-1024x683.jpg

2023-ford-bronco-prototype-spied-flaunting-black-mod-top-199548_1.jpg
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2025 Badlands will get the live valve 2.5 Fox with a couple thousand bump in pricing.

After hearing about the BL shock upgrade, the shock and horror from the WildTrak drivers not having the most Bronco becomes deafening, so Ford decides to make it the most expensive again and raises the price by $5k with no new upgrades in 2025.
. . . and takes back the Modular bumper from being standard, again, after having just only put it back on . . . possibly with a new and even more disappointing "updated" version of the "Capable" bumper that has just enough changes to make it incompatible with the few add-on's for it that have come to market . . .

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Everglades was NEVER the highest trim, it's a pimped out Big Bend. It was and remains a lower trim than a Sasquatch OBX.
Perhaps it's all semantics, however when the Everglades was introduced it had the highest Base price and was at the far right of the trim line-up (which Ford seems to reserve for the highest trim) (now reserved for the Braptor and LE). And the Wildtrak was and is now just a pimped out Base.

Last edited:

Johnko

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (in the market for Badsquatch 2 door)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This makes me happy that my love for the bronco is about 90% on an aesthetic appeal. If this is Fords general direction for the coming years I don't feel like I'll be missing out on new models, just don't make it look any cooler then it does now lol.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
In 21 the FE was the highest trim, in 22 it was the Everglades and in 23 it was the Braptor with the LEH second, perhaps early 22 the WT could make the claim, but mostly it's been 2nd (now third) in the line-up
When the everglades first came out I was no that interested in it as a tri level option, but now with the complex 9 trim levels and what is allowed an options and not allowed as options on each trim, the Everglades is looking better and better.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's gonna end up $72k...hell my 2022 as a 2024 is $68k. My MSRP was $58700.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of them might’ve even said that they thought this would substantially hurt the Wiltrak sales going forward. I guess we will wait to see what the marketing team comes up with to boost the demand for the Wildtrak in 2025.
One should not discount the idea that the WIldtrack goes away. 2025 is about the timeline where Ford examines the number of trim variations and cuts some. The Badlands with Wildtrack shocks means that Ford could make the disconnecting anti-sway bar an option and not need a Wildtrack model at all.

DemonGT

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Might like me some WT if they ever get rid of the crappy interior color and come standard with MGV/wash out floor. BL is superior in every way, period. :devil:
What annoys me is if you get the upgraded seats with leather in the BL so you have power seats then you get carpet.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So they are testing a 2.5 live valve fox system?

Isn't the fox Hoss 3 a 2.0 Fox coil over????

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What annoys me is if you get the upgraded seats with leather in the BL so you have power seats then you get carpet.
I still haven't figured out how Ford can't see people want more a-la-carte in their broncos. I don't do enough dirty stuff to worry about carpet getting nasty but I see the MGV as more suited to my use than carpet. At this point there should be 3 seating choices, 2 flooring and 3 dash color options on all non-version broncos. I absolutely hate the WT sand stone and blue highlight interior so it makes me wonder how many people have taken a specific model because it had most of the options they wanted but had to take one or two they really didn't like.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I still haven't figured out how Ford can't see people want more a-la-carte in their broncos. I don't do enough dirty stuff to worry about carpet getting nasty but I see the MGV as more suited to my use than carpet. At this point there should be 3 seating choices, 2 flooring and 3 dash color options on all non-version broncos. I absolutely hate the WT sand stone and blue highlight interior so it makes me wonder how many people have taken a specific model because it had most of the options they wanted but had to take one or two they really didn't like.
That was probably one of the biggest challenges in selecting a Bronco for me... No matter which way I went, I was forced into a compromise that I didn't want... I finally went OBX adv 4x4 as it was the least bad compromise for me personally.

In reality, it would have probably been easier to have gotten a lux package Badlands non-Sasquatch and retrofit the OBX cloth interior. Although I really didn't want the complexity of the sway bar disconnect.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took a good look at WT, but bailed immediately when I saw the interior colours. I wanted leather & black. The BL has a grey dash which I don't love, but I prefer that over the brown / tan on the WT. I really do wish Ford had better interior colour options

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You sure about that? The 911 has really been hitting the buffet pretty hard for the last 20 years. :LOL:
#makecarssmallagain
Ford Bronco 2025 Badlands Bronco will have Fox 2.5 inch live valve shocks (per Ford at NORRA Mexican 1000 race) 2023-ford-bronco-prototype-spied-flaunting-black-mod-top-199548_1

Ford Bronco 2025 Badlands Bronco will have Fox 2.5 inch live valve shocks (per Ford at NORRA Mexican 1000 race) 2023-ford-bronco-prototype-spied-flaunting-black-mod-top-199548_1

Glad that didn't happen to the Bronco ... uh ...

Ford Bronco 2025 Badlands Bronco will have Fox 2.5 inch live valve shocks (per Ford at NORRA Mexican 1000 race) 2021-ford-bronco-vs-first-gen-bronco-1594669545
Sponsored