Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi Caleb, I saw that you mentioned they are on sale for $1,550; when I head to your website, Iā€™m only seeing them at $1,810, could you point me in the right direction? Iā€™m also curious to hear if you have any thoughts on Eibach Stage 1 vs Stage 2? Thank you!
If you are interested in a set, message me and Ill send over a discount!

As for stage 1 vs stage 2, Stage 2 is a true coilover setup, while stage 1 is just shocks and their lift springs and requires re-usage of some OEM parts. You won't be able to adjust the stage 1 without completely tearing down the shocks and springs, while the stage 2 is easy as turning the collars up or down.

This thread has some good first hand experience between the 2: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...age-2-lift-kits-and-my-recommendations.70054/

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just for reference I installed Badlands takeoffs from a 2023 non-sas 4 door with 2.7 on my 2023 Base non-sas 2 door 2.3. $400 for the takeoffs. Perfect stance and rides great. Don't over think it.

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Perhaps you could provide some insight, Iā€™m contemplating running 37s on my badlands non-sas as I really like the look. Will spend 20% off-road mostly sand and occasional dirt/mud but no rock crawling. Will the coilover 2.0 give enough clearance for this?(doing some cutting will be fine) I know Iā€™m opening a can of worms but it feels like Iā€™m going in circles trying to find a viable option for this.
Yeah absolutely! Shouldn't have to do any cutting. Just will have to remove the crash bars, or replace with a high clearance option like Icon or Massive. You will also need a set of Upper Control Arms. but other than that, should be set.

Id be happy to go over options with ya! I think a set of Eibachs and Zone UCA would be a perfect for you. I could get you in that setup for a really great price as well.

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perhaps unpopular opinion... but I don't think it's worth going with a suspension upgrade unless it was a fairly substantial upgrade.

If the goal is to install 33's, you can do that on your current factory suspension. That gives you time to save your pennies for a more substantial upgrade down the road.

BUT, if you want to do an upgrade anyway... Rough Country maybe?? Personally wouldn't buy it, but several people have gone with Rough Country and seem to be happy with them.
I agree with you on this one. We run and sell ADS Racing Shocks. They are not cheap but the best designed kit Iā€™ve seen and the best suspension out of the box. If youā€™re running 33s, daily driving and donā€™t have coin for a proper kit, Iā€™d say save the money and run stock. As far as takeoffs go, a 4 door kit will bolt right on. I canā€™t speak for valving and spring rates on stock but there are several well known companies that people consider ā€œhigh endā€ that sell the exact same kit for 2 and 4 doors. That is another thing I love about ADS and why I sell them, they have different kits for two and four doors with different valving and spring rates based on extensive testing and development.
https://shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com/product/productads-arizona-desert-shocks-bronco1296/

I say save the money until you can buy a proper kit. Run what you have or if the price is right, buy those takeoffs for a slight improvement. I hope that helps.

Sponsored

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You didn't ask me, but make sure you have plenty of rake, because a mouse fart will squat it an inch. Being super soft does make for a great ride though.
i measured yesterday the before height of ground to fender and got 38" my plan is to do another measurement once i put my RTT back on and etc. to see how much that drops.

the Eibach 2.0 has me thinking I could raise the rear higher to compensate for the weight during the spring summer and fall months then lower it when i dont have the equipment on the bronco.

my thought process at the moment

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4WP website says they don't fit sasquatch
There is no difference between the Bronco's lower control arm, knuckle, or upper control arm.

Any aftermarket coilover will fit both Sasquatch and non-Sasquatch.

When you see "does not fit Sas" and it is a coilover, they probably do not provide enough lift height, since a Sasquatch is nearly 2" higher than a Base, so they say it does not fit, so Sasquatch people do not complain they did not get the advertised X inches of lift.

OP
OP
Tmurder1776

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just for reference I installed Badlands takeoffs from a 2023 non-sas 4 door with 2.7 on my 2023 Base non-sas 2 door 2.3. $400 for the takeoffs. Perfect stance and rides great. Don't over think it.
Hang on, let me overthink it.

I've been looking in my area but nothing has come up in the past few months. That's ultimately what I wanted to do.

lethalchristy

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition, 2013 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Another vote for the Eibach Protruck 2 coilover kits, here. Have had them on for over 20k miles with 37" tires and no issues.

Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the Eibach 2.0 has me thinking I could raise the rear higher to compensate for the weight during the spring summer and fall months then lower it when i dont have the equipment on the bronco.
You definitely can, and I do if I need to load up. It's a pain in the ass to maneuver the spanner though.

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

easy to answer. Bilstein 6112s far better ride than my stock badlands and will give you adjustable height, so when you want to go 35s you can

Mike leggiero

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can get the ford sas shocks for 115 dollars each new and some eibach springs of 450 . Fox 2.5 that ford uses are 360 a piece same eibach springs use your top hats. And buy the new bump stops. Ome is owned by Monroe in Australia. For the type of off roading your talking about just get a good gas shock and some 4 door springs from a black diamond and put some 35s on and you will be good. I have a base on 35s no lift and a black diamond on 35s no lift . The black diamond is a stiffer ride. So for around 900 dollars you can get new factory bilstein and eibach springs just shop around .

OP
OP
Tmurder1776

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can get the ford sas shocks for 115 dollars each new and some eibach springs of 450 . Fox 2.5 that ford uses are 360 a piece same eibach springs use your top hats. And buy the new bump stops. Ome is owned by Monroe in Australia. For the type of off roading your talking about just get a good gas shock and some 4 door springs from a black diamond and put some 35s on and you will be good. I have a base on 35s no lift and a black diamond on 35s no lift . The black diamond is a stiffer ride. So for around 900 dollars you can get new factory bilstein and eibach springs just shop around .
I guess I never thought to look at part numbers individually. I think I had looked at badlands for two door and it was a little more than 6112s.

Mdsuits

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 f350, 68 bronco 89 samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hang on, let me overthink it.

I've been looking in my area but nothing has come up in the past few months. That's ultimately what I wanted to do.
I have 3 sets of Sasquatch bilstiens in Puebloā€¦.with a couple sets of springsā€¦.
Sponsored