Sponsored

Why are Jeepers so rude to everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ya, but you also think all Canadian's are rude too. Based off that statement, all Canadian's own Jeeps.
Well since you brought it up... :ROFLMAO:

All good, love my friends to the north!
Sponsored

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting prospective since many of us currently own Jeeps or former owners.
I very much dislike such ridiculous claims, let’s embrace the shared love of off roading and adventure.
Well said!

Ford Bronco Why are Jeepers so rude to everyone else? tenor

OP
OP
BadmansSAS

BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquach
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting prospective since many of us currently own Jeeps or former owners.
I very much dislike such ridiculous claims, let’s embrace the shared love of off roading and adventure.
Taking my original post at face value that every single jeeper is rude, is quite silly and you should be a bit ashamed having done so. Any rational thinker will understand that I didnt mean EVERY.SINGLE.JEEPER. is rude. Hell I also own a 24 wrangler Sport S that my wife drives, so technically shes a jeeper...lol. But putting it out there that you "dislike such ridiculous claims" is even more ridiculous that you took it that way. Obviously not all jeepers are rude. But the majority of jeepers I have encountered out in the wild, while in the bronco have been. And thats my fact. Taking it the way you supposedly took it is a big dose of drama or extremely childish. So please, for the people in the cheap seats, let me reiterate that I dont think every single person that owns/drives a jeep is rude.

There, hopefully that cleared it up for you xjeepowner. Maybe I should change my name to "current"jeepowner.

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had a great time with the Jeep group today. Three 6G Broncos in attendance. Jeep peeps spotted the Bronco peeps and vice versa. It’s almost like we didn’t identify ourselves based on a manufacturer that doesn’t care about us and instead focused on being humans and having fun.

IMG_3983.jpeg

View recent photos.jpeg

View recent photos.jpeg

IMG_3937.jpeg

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Y, 2012 BMW 335is vert
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In our area they seem to have replaced BMW drivers as the a**holes of the road. But as others have said, don't generalize. That mindset has put this country in the us against them fear mode. That's just not healthy. It's never the vehicle not matter what make. It's the person in it.
Ouch 🤕

IMG_2537.jpeg

Sponsored

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a great time with the Jeep group today. Three 6G Broncos in attendance. Jeep peeps spotted the Bronco peeps and vice versa. It’s almost like we didn’t identify ourselves based on a manufacturer that doesn’t care about us and instead focused on being humans and having fun.

IMG_3983.jpeg

View recent photos.jpeg

View recent photos.jpeg

IMG_3937.jpeg
Looks like a great time had by all!

I spy a Toyota FJ back there as well...

My favorite vehicles of all time:
  1. 6th Gen Bronco
  2. 1st Gen Bronco
  3. Jeep CJ (5 and 7)
  4. Toyota FJ40
  5. Jeep JK (death wobble aside, I loved mine)

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To the post at hand...sigh. Let me offer my alternative view. I tend to see way more issues with persons driving Infinity SUVs. If its black, it is probably even higher on the spectrum of clueless or rude. May not be the case for you, but enough in my area that I have made at least 5 people believers once I mentioned it and they started noticing.

I am with @Xjeepowner. Coming to a Bronco forum and talking trash about Jeep owners being rude works to justify any beliefs that Jeep owners may have that Bronco owners are the rude ones. Most Jeep groups I know are happy to participate in some light hearted ribbing/joking, but if it ever turned into a situation where someone became uncomfortable and started to leave a gathering...other members would shut that down real quick and in a hurry. Sorry your experience has been different.

OP
OP
BadmansSAS

BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Read your post you’re the one that made the blanket statement which many of us on here refuted. Now your calling me childish, I think someone was right when they pointed out why Jeepers might be rude to you.
Again. The fact that somehow you assumed I meant every single jeeper, is ridiculous. Its those people (like you) that are creating these conflicts by taking things completely out of context and creating outrage from them. Im not a rude person. You and "the others" havent met me or know what type of interactions I've had with random jeep people. I dont know how much clearer I can explain this, but again your false outrage over something so silly is the ridiculous part here. And I will do what I've done before, and thats put you on ignore now. I wont engage with you again here or anywhere, just as I do with those more than few rude jeepers.

OP
OP
BadmansSAS

BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To the post at hand...sigh. Let me offer my alternative view. I tend to see way more issues with persons driving Infinity SUVs. If its black, it is probably even higher on the spectrum of clueless or rude. May not be the case for you, but enough in my area that I have made at least 5 people believers once I mentioned it and they started noticing.

I am with @Xjeepowner. Coming to a Bronco forum and talking trash about Jeep owners being rude works to justify any beliefs that Jeep owners may have that Bronco owners are the rude ones. Most Jeep groups I know are happy to participate in some light hearted ribbing/joking, but if it ever turned into a situation where someone became uncomfortable and started to leave a gathering...other members would shut that down real quick and in a hurry. Sorry your experience has been different.
I value your opinion, I really do. But just know this wasnt trash talking for the sake of trash talking. Its asking a simple and real question why do any amount of jeep owners dislike broncos and treat us as bronco owners rude. This thread has ran its course.

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again. The fact that somehow you assumed I meant every single jeeper, is ridiculous. Its those people (like you) that are creating these conflicts by taking things completely out of context and creating outrage from them. Im not a rude person. You and "the others" havent met me or know what type of interactions I've had with random jeep people. I dont know how much clearer I can explain this, but again your false outrage over something so silly is the ridiculous part here. And I will do what I've done before, and thats put you on ignore now. I wont engage with you again here or anywhere, just as I do with those more than few rude jeepers.
You have conflict with Jeep owners and now you are in conflict with Bronco owners. You have done nothing but insult others and insinuate insults.

Perhaps the issue is not with Jeep owners or the with the Bronco owners you are clashing with here..

Just sayin'
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.