Sponsored

What is the most fun vehicle you have driven!! Bronco, Wrangler, anything else?

hemiblas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 base SAS Bronco, 2018 Rubi JL and JLU
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 2 door Bronco and 2 door Rubi. They are both a blast to drive. They put a smile on my face every time I get in. I had a Ranger and it just wasnt the same. Rode smoother, handled better, but the fun factor just wasnt there. I don't know if it was the longer wheelbase or any other factor. Let me know what you think is the most fun to drive?
Sponsored

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I went in the military in 1983 there were still plenty of Jeep M151's in service..

I am going to say it because it was my 1st experience with an off-road vehicle and it was a blast to drive.. It was also the 1st manual transmission I had ever driven and what I learned on.

Ford Bronco What is the most fun vehicle you have driven!! Bronco, Wrangler, anything else? ceb6f15a3e3e6ae1ab927bde3c3327d2

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The M2 Competition I traded in. Had Mustang GTs and Rubicons in the past.

Ford Bronco What is the most fun vehicle you have driven!! Bronco, Wrangler, anything else? 20230422_113728

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hands down, my favorite driving experience was back in the mid 70's with a 1969 GTX with the elephant 426 Hemi and a 4speed manual trans. Crazy fast, Intimidating and just fun! Second to that was my 72 CJ5 renegade first year v8. Was off-road mud slinging more than on road driving.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've had mustangs in the past. They were definitely fun. I have driven corvettes, chargers, camaros, GT500, various other muscle cars.

Bronco is definitely in the team photo of must fun car. It's a different type of fun. Doors off roof off is absolutely incredible.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depends so much on the situation:

Loved my '03 Sentra spec-V, was a great car for me at the time and very versatile. Decent MPGs, handled well, could autocross on the weekend and commute to schoool / work during the week. Basically, a great inexpensive car for a young single student / worker.

2002-nissan-sentra-se-r-1-1648568309.jpg?crop=0.jpg

in 2006, I bought an S2000. That was a really fun car, but so useless for my life. Bought a '98 Cherokee as a beater, and over the next year found that fit my lifestyle better, traded both on a JKUX right after the 4 doors came out.

Loved my JKUX - 4" lift and 37s, before there were many 4 doors. Fun to drive, tons of attention everywhere I went, but terrible MPGs made it tough for road trips. Had a blast with it, and traded it in after 4 years on an '11 Camaro 1SS.

Loved the Camaro, especially how cozy it was because you really sit down in it. Another fun car, I got a roof rack and used that to haul bicycles and surfboards. Only got rid of it due to financial issues - traded in and bought an '08 element to lower my payment

Loved the element, that was a blast with washout interior. It was very utilitarian and fit my lifestyle, but was a bit small. If they re-made it but much bigger, at least the size of the bronco, that would be awesome!

I've had a few more vehicles over the years - had a '17 WRX STi, and it honestly wasn't as fun as I thought and once again I had to get rid of it due to financial issues.

Then, in 2017, I was looking for a cheap car I could pay cash for. Found a 1998 Trans Am for $3200 with 135K miles. Bought it, drove it for a year and a half, and I said many times that it was the most fun per dollar of any vehicle I ever owned. Traded in for a JLUR, then bought an '02 T/A in 2020 for a covid project. This time with 85K miles and a manual transmission. Still have it and no plans to get rid of it. It is probably the most fun, because not only is it fun to drive, but its fun to show kids the motorized antennae, pop up headlights, and t-tops!

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

braptor is probably the 2nd most fun vehicle I've owned and that says a lot. 900hp twin turbo F-150 I had probably takes the cake.

Sponsored

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My old 4.6L mustang convertible with FRPP suspension, I'm no speed demon but I sure did love how that thing handled 👏 new 2dr OBX I got because it's 100% not like any car I've ever had, having a blast just driving around 😀

Msell71

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 84 SVO, 66 2+2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 66 Mustang vintage road race car. Hands down the most fun you can have on 4 wheels. I’ve had it for 30 years now. It’s now for sale due to health.

Ford Bronco What is the most fun vehicle you have driven!! Bronco, Wrangler, anything else? IMG_8825

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A bucket list gift from my wife, it was driving a very expensive BMW M5 Competition with 617 hp and ceramic brakes at full throttle down the back straight and then around the road course at BMW’s South Carolina performance center during a 1 day M School. They also taught us drifting on circular, polished and wet concrete. Instructors said it was the only place in the world where you could “drive someone else‘s car in anger”. The day was basically a primer in race car driving. It’s either full throttle or hard braking, with little in between. It’s violent enough some actually got motion sick. The day was a hoot.