Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜24 Big Bend, β€˜20 mustang GT, MT-82
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Installed the Ford Performance diff cover, Looks awesome 😎
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6454
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did a small level to my already lifted Badlands while on my 600 mile fishing offroading roadtrip and then came home to get a new windshield cause it got fishnickered on said roadtrip...
Was a long busy last couple days!
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000002743

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000002704
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000002706
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000002746

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Brought the Bronco used - and it's bugged me since day one. One of the trail sight bolts have always been rusty for some reason..

Figured yesterday was a good day for the small things. Little Apple Cider Vinegar / baking soda soak and much better.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000002746

What MY is your Bronco? Early MY'22, there was a short run of Bronco builds that had rusty trail sight bolts. There was an issue with the supplier's coating. Dealers were supposed to change out affected builds.

Sponsored
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜22 2.3L Non-Sasquatch Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like those ditch lights. Seems like everything on the market right now is all the same - Square or round. I like that these are a bit of a combination of both. How's the light output at night?
I guess I never noticed that the shape isn’t common for ditch lights!

The output is very good for the money. I first had these set up pointing straight forward. The glare off the hood was too distracting and resulted in reduced visibility. That was when I made these brackets to try to raise the lights up a little higher, hoping to reduce the portion of the beam that hits the hood. I never actually my tested if the glare was reduced when pointing forward, I decided to instead point these to the sides to pick up where the stick headlights and fogs leave off.

Now I have close to 180 degrees of consistent illumination. When my brights are on at the same time, I don’t notice a brightness transition between the brights and the ditch lights.

These definitely make a huge difference in my ability to notice deer approaching the road when I’m taking the back roads to work in the early morning.

For $40 I’d definitely recommend a set! The hardest part was figuring out which wires I still needed to keep the mode changing functionality when hooked up to the aux switches instead of the supplied switch.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The @JcrOffroad Spare Tire Rack ships with a blend of steel and stainless steel hardware. Needless to say, the Steel Flange Nuts rusted to shit and seized themselves onto the Stainless Button Head Bolts. Sub par guys, especially for the crew that you sell these to and the environments we experience. Barely over a year old.

Long story short, the rack has been removed and will be repurposed. I still need the additional capacity of the Rotos, the Rock Slide tire setup has replaced the JCR Rack.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_9603

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The @JcrOffroad Spare Tire Rack ships with a blend of steel and stainless steel hardware. Needless to say, the Steel Flange Nuts rusted to shit and seized themselves onto the Stainless Button Head Bolts. Sub par guys, especially for the crew that you sell these to and the environments we experience. Barely over a year old.

Long story short, the rack has been removed and will be repurposed. I still need the additional capacity of the Rotos, the Rock Slide tire setup has replaced the JCR Rack.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_9603
Is that an aftermarket bumper or did you add grip and lights to the stock one?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks like the factory bumper. I'd also be curious to see some pictures of those lights in the corner, and what ones @Boreal went with.

I didn't think anything would fit there, but clearly I was wrong.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have gotten to the point where regardless of the vehicle, anything on the outside gets switched to S/S if it is not already provided. I'm fortunate enough to live close to a farm supply store that carries an extensive variety of both SAE and MM hardware.

Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks like the factory bumper. I'd also be curious to see some pictures of those lights in the corner, and what ones @Boreal went with.

I didn't think anything would fit there, but clearly I was wrong.
I gotchu πŸ‘Œ

OEM Steel Bumper. DD SSC1 and SSC2

Top of Page 7 in the Build Thread

There was certainly some Nuance required for fitment. Using the Hitchpod wiring as a trigger, the SSC1s come on with reverse. The SSC2 is on an Aux switch - works as additional light for swapping boots at night, backing up, loading the bikes late, β€œyou got your high beams on”, etc. Love the setup overall

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed mine without removing the soft top. After removing the windows, I just removed the 2 Torx+ bolts on the plastic piece closest to the pillar, allowing it to be lifted (but not removed). Then I used a small ratcheting wrench (10mm I believe) to remove the bolt under the plastic piece. The other bolts closer to the back come off quite easily by just lifting the back of the soft top.
I have these. I think they are a must for people with a soft top who actually take the soft top off. It is so easy to scratch the tub rim.

Philrod

Outer Banks
First Name
Feliberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Platinum, 2007 Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed the Ford OEM steel, full body bash plates. With points and the sale they were having, cost me less than $240. 2 hours to install everything so not to difficult.
Sponsored