Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-150, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like an old man for doing it (I am 65 after all), but I installed some 21 Offroad mud flaps. The Black Diamond tires are working on picking up every rock in my gravel road and then throwing them under and up the sides of the Bronco when I start driving on pavement. After the first drive today I noticed a marked decrease in rock pings and clangs after hitting the pavement.

MikeOBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's finally here! I picked up my 2dr over the weekend after an 18 month wait and dropping from Wildtrack to BL. Installed a few things that I bought during Black Friday sales last Nov. GOAT Fab rails were a quick install, are pretty beefy and they look good on the 2dr.
Painted my NVM shock skids and got them installed. I did the first side with the wheel on and the 2nd side with the wheel off. For me it was way faster to just pull the wheel.
Got my Top Lift PRO assembled and put to work. Watching the 3 part install video series was very helpful. The videos are not specific to the 2dr Bronco lift, but 95% of the content is applicable.
Climbing into the car to fold out the arms on the 2dr version is kind of a pain, but the device works well.
20230727_075611.jpg
20230727_075304.jpg

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Painted and installed my ADV Fiberglass ram air hood

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230727_075304
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230727_075304
I love the Alpharex, I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on the price tag. More to the point, my spouse would kill me. Some day. Looks great.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got my new driveshaft. Ask dealer about my low range back up cam issue, said my VIN wasn't listed. A battle for another day.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230727_112509

Sponsored

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed the Course Motorsports phone mount and used their 25MM ball, a RAM mount, and the quad lock 1" ball to make it work with my old quad lock mag safe mount setup.

53075717773_a638c1c630_4k.jpg
Untitled by Michael Halat, on Flickr
53075210556_1c681edb5f_4k.jpg
Untitled by Michael Halat, on Flickr

So far one of the best locations IMO that doesn't require some massive dash rail setup that I don't really need.

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love the Alpharex, I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on the price tag. More to the point, my spouse would kill me. Some day. Looks great.
I feel ya! They are pricey, but the amber Oracle Bronco lettering was screaming amber halos to match. I had to oblige.