Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, this is one of the advantages of the TrailRax - you can remove (and reinstall) both the front panels and the middle panel with the rack on
But not with this top, I saw some comments about not able to do it.
Sponsored

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else experience this? I washed the slick slime off same day I got it two weeks ago and have been down a lot of gravel roads since with no other washes except the occasional rain. Im not big on clean aesthetics, so I donā€™t wash my bronco often but now how it looks pictures..I need to in order to see if this happens again. Seems like oil coming through pin holes.

IMG_4582.jpeg

IMG_4575.jpeg

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else experience this? I washed the slick slime off same day I got it two weeks ago and have been down a lot of gravel roads since with no other washes except the occasional rain. Im not big on clean aesthetics, so I donā€™t wash my bronco often but now how it looks pictures..I need to in order to see if this happens again. Seems like oil coming through pin holes.

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4575

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4575
Are you sure they weren't there from day one? Not that it makes it any better, but I wonder if it was a one-off during the application of the gel coat vs. deteriorating over time.

@Turn Offroad

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There will be no white top. We are going to offer a primer top so you can paint it white yourself.
Hi Todd. With this new plan, I'm hoping that those of us who have been on the white top list can get a primed top soon. What sort of timetable are we looking at?

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Turn Offroad

Are the roof rack mounting points sturdy enough to be used as a lifting point for removing and storing the top during the summer months? If so, maybe selling a bracket for this would be good.

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE DRT-Motorsports_-1046887_1024x1024@2x

Sponsored

TURN Todd

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Todd. With this new plan, I'm hoping that those of us who have been on the white top list can get a primed top soon. What sort of timetable are we looking at?
We are working on a date for production. You guys will be the first to know.
@Turn Offroad

Are the roof rack mounting points sturdy enough to be used as a lifting point for removing and storing the top during the summer months? If so, maybe selling a bracket for this would be good.

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE DRT-Motorsports_-1046887_1024x1024@2x
Yes, they are strong enough to pick up and store the top. It is on our product list to make.

TURN Todd

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@TURN Todd
I know this question gets asked a lot, but any updates on the coming accessories?
Such as the custom badges, targa "storage" solution, wiper/defrost, etc.
Wiper/defrost is definitely next. Still waiting on a few parts to complete. But that should hopefully not be more than 2 weeks at the most.

Targa solutions have kind of been put on back burner but on our list. We had a lot of other parts that were started and needed to be finished in R&D. So soon as those are complete the engineers will get back on it.

Few custom badges have been drawn, but still haven't gone to production yet. I would say couple months at least still. Like I said previously they are trying to finish up started projects at this time and then move on to the new items.

Lawndart145

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I may make a recommendation. I vote that the primer you use be white;)

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

IMG_4582.jpeg

IMG_4575.jpeg
i am getting depressed. first going through ADV BS for over 2 years and now Im all i
Wiper/defrost is definitely next. Still waiting on a few parts to complete. But that should hopefully not be more than 2 weeks at the most.

Targa solutions have kind of been put on back burner but on our list. We had a lot of other parts that were started and needed to be finished in R&D. So soon as those are complete the engineers will get back on it.

Few custom badges have been drawn, but still haven't gone to production yet. I would say couple months at least still. Like I said previously they are trying to finish up started projects at this time and then move on to the new items.
todd, any updates on the timing of the increased production and updated delivery scheduled based on that. Im originally a 8-19 shipment date, but i figure with the new molds that date should move up quite a bit.

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Yes, they are strong enough to pick up and store the top.

Yes, they are strong enough to pick up and store the top. It is on our product list to make.

Thank you for the reply Todd. I appreciate all the communication, etc but can you give us some idea of timing for the primed tops?
Weeks?
Months?
2025?

I know youā€™re trying to figure this out right now. A lot of us jumped from the ADV line to here bc of the communication issues.

Is it possible to prioritize this batch and give us a general idea?

Thanks so much. Still excited. Iā€™m testing shades of white haha.

Sponsored

TURN Todd

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for the reply Todd. I appreciate all the communication, etc but can you give us some idea of timing for the primed tops?
Weeks?
Months?
2025?

I know youā€™re trying to figure this out right now. A lot of us jumped from the ADV line to here bc of the communication issues.

Is it possible to prioritize this batch and give us a general idea?

Thanks so much. Still excited. Iā€™m testing shades of white haha.
Hopefully have an exact answer by the end of this week.

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, you cannot because the front panel is in one piece and not 2 like the OEM.
I havenā€™t installed my Trailrax yet, it sits in boxes primarily because of this issue. I went and ordered it AFTER what I interpreted as Turn saying their hardtop would function with the Trailax the same way as the OEM top. Iā€™m not sure where that post was, or if I misunderstood the question/response, but for me thatā€˜s a bummer to discover.

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I havenā€™t installed my Trailrax yet, it sits in boxes primarily because of this issue. I went and ordered it AFTER what I interpreted as Turn saying their hardtop would function with the Trailax the same way as the OEM top. Iā€™m not sure where that post was, or if I misunderstood the question/response, but for me thatā€˜s a bummer to discover.
I have Trailrax. I can confirm you cannot take it off.
Sponsored