stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Umm, that is a very pretty bronco especially with those awesome tires. So...are you surrreeee you take it off road? All kidding aside, your rig looks great and those are some of the best tires I have seen lately.
Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rotate them often, only got 28k out of them on my F250 with 5k rotations but since the Bronco is so much lighter you should see way more miles. Great tire though does well in mud and deep snow!!

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My favorite tire, ran them in my super duty, just a bit heavy for the Bronco IMO. Looks Great!

Bronco4Joe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 4x4 Southern Comfort
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else find @Ford account posting here a bit disturbing. It’s like a sentinel just browsing the b6g posts looking for any disturbances in the matrix.
Not me. I find it pretty refreshing that the manufacturer of our vehicles is in a private forum trying to help people with problems.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just installed my Open Country tires.......Man, do they look Aaaaaaagressive and nice. I currently have an SAS with the Eibach Pro Lift Kit (springs only, non-adjustable) and RTR EVO rims. I do have a Rough Country Winch and mount on the front and a full trunk for the most part (full of recovery gear, enclosed sub. etc..). I was thinking of going 37s....but naaa. I do drive fairly fast on easy/intermediate trails and didn't want a rougher ride. I'm glad with the choice I have made :) I will likely consider 37s after I have a proper adjustable KING coilover setup (or similar) and be able to handle the increased wheel size properly.

Here are the pics! First two are BEFORE and the last one is AFTER:

BEFORE #1

IMG_7567.jpg

BEFORE #2

BRONCORTR.jpeg

AFTER!!!

IMG_7580 3.jpg
Bronco looking sharp! Enjoy! :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
SROC3

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Umm, that is a very pretty bronco especially with those awesome tires. So...are you surrreeee you take it off road? All kidding aside, your rig looks great and those are some of the best tires I have seen lately.
Haha! thanks! However, I DO get some heat from some members for keeping it too clean and not going to the "hardest" trails possible.......I'm just not a big rock-crawler. I like speed and going faster on "easier" trails (not fire roads) and challenging myself that way. Someday.....KINGs....someday!! ☝🏼 But I do go off-roading quite often...maybe 2 times a week :) - then I keep it dirty-dusty (Vegas Trail Dust) for a day or two.....cause it's the only vehicle I've owned that I love looking at as well when it is diiiirty 😎. Hahahahaha!!!! Hmmmmm....that's a good idea! I shall post a dirty-pic soon 👊🏼

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They look way better than stock. The stock MT is a soft All terrain. I don't know why tf they advertise it as an MT.
The factory tire is not a Mud Terrain, aka M/T

It is a "Maximum Traction" tire, aka MT, pure marketing BS.

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone else find @Ford account posting here a bit disturbing. It’s like a sentinel just browsing the b6g posts looking for any disturbances in the matrix.
Actually, I wish they would pay more attention to the posts where we're asking for something!! instead of only commenting on the fluffy posts....
Sponsored